Adirondack Learning Academy:
Are you searching for quality homeschooling in Illinois? Adirondack Learning Academy provides accredited, NCAA-approved online homeschool programs for Kindergarten through Grade 12 students in Illinois and across the U.S. On successful graduation, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
Parents cite these reasons on why they homeschool their children:
• Homeschooling is an excellent way to ensure that parents are an active part of their children’s lives as they grow, and helps to forge strong family bonds.
• Many studies have found that homeschooled children outperform their peers on standardized tests. In fact, the ACT and SAT scores of homeschoolers are higher than those of public school students.
• Your family may need to travel regularly, making it impossible for your child to attend a traditional school.
ALA is approved by the NCAA, and accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
Adirondack Learning Academy recognizes that each child is an individual and that all children need to feel successful in order to succeed.
We use Odysseyware Curriculum, a complete online learning experience developed by top educators.
It includes core courses, elective courses, and career-technical courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student.
In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
Online Homeschool Programs:
- For K-12 students
• Complete online learning experience
• Developed by top educators
• Rigorous core, elective and career-technical courses
• Engaging lessons
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Student-driven assignments
• Anytime online access
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful graduation
Our program provides clubs and special events which are held live online in a welcoming and secure virtual environment. Interacting with other students in real time allows your child or teenager to develop bonds with peers who share similar interests and goals, and help them to create long lasting friendships.
• Lego Club Debate Club
• American Girl Club
• Magic Tree House Club
• Tae Kwon Do
Class Parties - have fun sharing poems, stories and crafts:
• Valentine’s Day
• St. Patrick’s Day
• Winter Holiday
• End of School
• “I have my own teacher who knows me and teaches me my courses so I always feel like I am learning. I like that I can see my teacher and ask her questions whenever I need to."
• “I like how it’s flexible and understanding with your schedule, yet you still learn a lot and on your own time. It moves and work with you, while always teaching you something. ALA saved me from a boring high school life so I could follow my dreams and still get an education! It’s a wonderful thing."
• “I like that ALA is work based and not time based, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time for no reason. Once you complete your work you are done!”
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.