Homeschool Education: Online Homeschooling Programs, Homeschool in USA, Homeschools Illinois, Christian Homeschool Programs, Accredited Online K-12 Schools IL area, Accredited Homeschool High School Diploma at Home
1.Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Based in Florida, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved online homeschooling programs for K-12 students living in Illinois and nationwide.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive in-home learning environment for homeschool students.
• In addition to our comprehensive K-12 curriculum, we offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC).
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
2.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for U.S., UK & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Chicago, Cook County, DuPage County, Lake County, Will County, Kane County, across Illinois or nationwide.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided hundreds of U.S. high school students & young adults with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.
Pre-University Academic Courses Online: Short & Intensive Courses in 10, 20 or 40 hour bundles.
• Business Management
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• English Language (ESOL)
• English Literature
• Medicine & Life Sciences
• Politics & International Relations
• Philosophy or Psychology
• SAT Prep
• STEM (Science, technology, engineering & maths)
with Optional Enrichment Classes (Leadership Skills, Study Skills).
- Schedule a Free one-to-one Advice Session with our experienced advisers.
Midwest Christian Academy (MCA) in Bloomington, IL, is an accredited home school academy offering a character-based curriculum for preschool through high school students. Serving every state in the US and many foreign countries, MCA offers you a place to start.
MCA is dedicated to providing the best in academic excellence for K-12 students, while helping parents enjoy the experience of educating their children at home. Our friendly staff will guide you through the steps so you can have a successful and quality home school experience.
MCA uses the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) school curriculum. This curriculum is written in small work/text booklets called PACEs. Several of our electives were written by founders John & Jan Walsh. These include courses in Bible, Science, and History. MCA is accredited by The National Association of Private Schools (NAPS).
Accredited Homeschool Programs for K-12 students
- ACE curriculum for preschool through high school
- Telephone and email support
- Qualified academic advisors
- Diagnostic testing for accurate placement in the curriculum
- Rental DVDs for high school math and science courses
- Accountability: end-of-quarter reminders
- Annual awards
- High school academic projection
- High school diploma upon completion of graduation requirements
- High school graduation ceremony in Bloomington, IL
The Christian Liberty Academy School System (CLASS) in Cook County, Illinois, is an independent and non-denominational K-12 homeschool program serving families throughout the United States and around the world. Our program is accredited by NAPS (National Association of Private Schools).
CLASS consists of thousands of homeschools with students ranging in age from four to adult level. CLASS graduates are being accepted by leading colleges, universities, and military academies all over the globe.
The mission of CLASS is to provide Christian parents with excellent educational products and services that will enable them to renew their children’s minds and thus transform the world for the glory of God. When you enroll, CLASS assembles the curriculum best fitted for your child based on standardized test scores and other academic information, and in accord with CLASS curriculum requirements.
Based in Chicago, IL, The Jubilee Academy is a nationally-recognized Christian curriculum provider for PreK-12 homeschoolers. For less than what many families spend on a curriculum alone, Jubilee Academy families receive a comprehensive online Christian homeschooling learning solution. Our team of visionary homeschooling curriculum specialists, educators and technologists have developed an online learning system that harnesses technology to do what many of us have attempted to do alone.
At The Jubilee Academy, homeschooling becomes infinitely easier, and parents find time is freed up for other important tasks. The Jubilee Academy is a homeschooling resource center and curriculum provider accredited through the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance. For years, parents have trusted our Biblically-based curriculum.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.