Fun activities for kids in Phoenix AZ area: After-school tech programs in Scottsdale for kids & teens, weekend computer programming classes for elementary school & middle school students. Minecraft camps for kids from North East Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Maricopa County AZ..
CodaKid, Phoenix Metro Area: Are you searching for quality after-school tech programs in the Scottsdale AZ area? With convenient locations in Old Town Scottsdale and North Scottsdale, CodaKid provides year-round after-school programs and weekend classes in 3D animation, computer programming, and game design using the award-winning Minecraft game. Our fun and engaging classes are suitable for kids and teens from 6 to 15 years old. In addition, we offer one-week summer and winter tech camps for elementary school and middle school students.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
After-School Tech Programs / Weekend Classes For kids & teens - ages 6 to 14 year olds
- Minecraft Modding Classes Available after-school & Saturdays
Foundations of Modding; Foundations of Game Design; Modding with Tools & Weapons; Modding with Enemies
- 3D Modeling and Animation Classes Available after-school & Saturdays
3D Modeling; 3D Animation with Blender
- Modding for Minecraft Code-a-thons Regularly offered on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30pm
During our Code-a-thon events, our instructors prepare a fun Java coding challenge for participants.
Summer Tech Camps - 1 Week Camps: All camps are from 9am to 5pm from Monday through Friday.
• Minecraft Modding (ages 7-14)
• 3D Game Development with C++ (ages 9-15)
• Infinite Running App Development (ages 10-14)
• Arcade App Development (ages 10-14)
• Drone Programming (ages 8-15)
• 3D Game Design (ages 6-9)
• Tower Defense App Development (ages 10-15)
• Junior Minecraft Modding (ages 6-9)
• Minecraft Fundamentals (ages 7-14)
• Minecraft Modding & Dimensions (ages 9-14)
CodaKid also provides private in-home tutoring and online coding lessons.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).