Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris:
Are you searching for an interesting, alternative, and artistic thing to do in Paris with your friend, spouse, family or on your own? If so, you might be very interested in the classes and workshops of Pauline Fraisse, an established French artist who provides drawing and painting lessons in Paris. Available in summer and year-round, we offer our fun and educational art classes and workshops to adults, artists, art students and children from all over the world. Taught in English and French, they are suitable for beginner to advanced levels, and can be customized. Whether you want to take an afternoon workshop, a one-day class, or a longer course, we can meet your needs.
- See Paris through a different lens:
Our art lessons give you an opportunity to see Paris through a different lens! Discover places full of beauty and culture that might go unnoticed by those simply following a guide book, or taking a standard tour.
- We teach using a variety of media:
You can choose: drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
- Learn how to make your own "Travel Sketchbook":
Explore a theme or capture an area of the city, with a pen, ink, and watercolor in hand! Through drawing on the spot exclusively, we teach you how to develop your creative and painting skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Convenient location:
Our art studio is conveniently situated in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a trendy and artistic neighborhood on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine.
Easily accessible by public transport, our studio is close to the metro stations Parmentier (Métro Line 3), Goncourt (Line 11) and Oberkampf (serving Line 5 and Line 9).
"Pauline has been the best drawing instructor I have had in my 30 years of drawing. She is great at taking every student at their skill level and working with them. Pauline is very clear with her instructions and takes us to great places to draw. Of course we often stop at a cafe for coffee. She made my experience in Paris unforgettable and I am hoping to return next fall to take more instruction from her. Thank you."
"I signed up for Pauline's class at the Louvre with two friends, all of us visiting Paris from the US and Mexico. The class was a dream! Fun and instructive...She is a wonderful teacher, she explains clearly (in perfect near-native English) and best of all she patiently guided me. I know now that I can draw!! I plan to take more drawing instruction with Pauline, whenever I can. She is the best!!!"
Suitable for artists, art students, and amateur painters from beginners to advanced level. Some of our art classes are held at our studio. However, most are outdoor workshops which take place in various areas of Paris.
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, held year-round
- 3-hour midweek workshops - held in-class and throughout Paris
- 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops - offered regularly, these workshops combine sketching on location (in two different areas of Paris), and acrylic painting at the studio (interpreting the sketches).
- Private painting and drawing courses for adults, professional artists, art students, families, birthday parties: For groups of 1-4 people.
- Customized art courses for 5+ people: Contact Pauline to discuss arrangements
- Customized art classes for kids & teens: For groups of 1 to 3 children ages 4-18 years old
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Painting day-trips in Giverny in Northern France (Location of the famous home and gardens of impressionist painter Claude Monet)
- Corporate / team building workshops
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 7th Arrondissement, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.