Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris:
Are you searching for an interesting, alternative, and artistic thing to do in Paris with your friend, spouse, family or on your own? If so, you might be very interested in the classes and workshops of Pauline Fraisse, an established French artist who provides drawing and painting lessons in Paris. Available in summer and year-round, we offer our fun and educational art classes and workshops to adults, artists, art students and children from all over the world. Taught in English and French, they are suitable for beginner to advanced levels, and can be customized. Whether you want to take an afternoon workshop, a one-day class, or a longer course, we can meet your needs.
Art Classes / Workshops for Adults & Children - Taught in English & French:
Suitable for artists, art students, and amateur painters from beginners to advanced level
Some of our art classes are held at our studio, which is easily accessible by public transport. However, most are outdoor workshops which take place in various areas of Paris.
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, held year-round
- 3-hour midweek workshops - held in-class and throughout Paris
- 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops - offered regularly, these workshops combine sketching on location (in two different areas of Paris), and acrylic painting at the studio (interpreting the sketches).
- Private painting and drawing courses for adults, professional artists, art students, families, birthday parties: For groups of 1-4 people. (Fixed dates - extra courses available on request)
- Customized art courses for 5+ people: Contact Pauline to discuss arrangements
- Customized art classes for kids & teens: For groups of 1 to 3 children ages 4-18 years old
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Corporate / team building workshops
- Painting day-trips in Giverny in Northern France (Location of the famous home and gardens of impressionist painter Claude Monet)
Subjects and themes include: Traditional French architecture, modern architecture, real life, still life, modern life, imagination, motion.
Mediums include: Drawing with pencil/ ink & colored pens, sketching with pencil, acrylic painting, watercolor painting, mixed media & oil painting.
Location Drawing (Travel Sketchbooking)
One of our specialties is location drawing (or "travel sketchbooking" as it is known in France). Very popular with French people, location drawing provides a fun and personal way of visiting places, while developing your art skills.
Our classes aim at teaching painting and drawing techniques (color, perspective, composition, values, etc.) while developing your creativity and a greater sense of observation.
A travel sketchbook that you have created yourself is the best souvenir from the trip. However, these classes also teach you how to enjoy your everyday life differently, how to nourish yourself with detail and observation, and how to express your feelings in a creative and personal way!
4-hour Travel Sketchbook Workshops in Paris throughout the year:
The aim of our Saturday afternoon workshops is to have explore your creativity, to sharpen your eye, to progress with your travel sketchbook technique, but most of all to have fun!
Held in a small group (4 to 8 persons), these workshops are open to students of all levels. We explore a theme or an area of the city, with a pen, ink, and watercolor in hand, and draw on the spot exclusively.
|Address: 7th Arrondissement, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.