Esslingen Graduate School:
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world. Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
International Master's Degree Programs taught in the English language:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Industrial Management (3 semesters / 1.5 years)
Designed for engineers with management ambitions, our MBA program is taught in English by highly qualified professors or professionally qualified instructors with rich business experience.
The Esslingen MBA allows students to study in one of the most industrial regions in Europe and our MBA is well connected to, and well supported by, corporations such as Bosch and Festo.
A diverse MBA class is one of our strongest assets. It is also one of our greatest teaching tools that we integrate the varied individual perspectives of participants, the educational approach and curriculum.
A close relationship to the industry enables student to learn theory and gain state-of-the-art knowledge, both inside and out of the classroom. Hands-on learning activities, such as company visits and real examples are carried out under close guidance.
Small class size of 25 provides students an optimal learning environment. Our programs are strongly sponsored by the German government - students receive an MBA valued at over €30,000 for less than €4,000!
Our students gain a thorough foundation in all functional areas of business management in the industrial sector. The course emphasizes hands-on training and the application of analytical tools, working with a broad array of management concepts.
• Semester 1: Methods & Tools; Organizational Behavior; Finance; Operations Management; Information Technology; Marketing & Strategy
• Semester 2: Methods & Tools; Organizational Behavior; Finance; International Management; Information Technology; Marketing & Strategy; Business Planning
• Semester 3: Methods & Tools; Corporate Project; Master’s Thesis
• Preparation Course in German Language and Culture: This 3-week program is held in September, prior to the MBA program.
Academic Admission Criteria:
We prefer applicants with an undergraduate degree in the field of engineering, mathematics or natural sciences.
Master of Engineering (MEng) in Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering (3 semesters / 1.5 years)
State-of-the-art simultaneous engineering requires modern engineers with a networked knowledge in the core and intersection areas of design, development, simulation and production technology.
Furthermore, engineers need the ability to communicate and act confidently in the international / intercultural environment of modern industry.
The new MEng in Design and Development in Mechanical and Automotive Engineering at the Esslingen University of Applied Sciences focuses on these requirements.
• Semester 1: Advanced Materials Technology; Safety and Reliability; Advanced Strength of Materials; Measurement and Testing Techniques; Integrity of Structures
• Semester 2: Dynamics; Vibration and Acoustics; Aero- and Fluid Dynamics; Design for Manufacturing; Team Project
• Semester 3: Master Thesis; Softskills for Engineers
• Preparation Course in German Language and Culture: This 3-week program is held in September, prior to the start of the program.
The learning approach in the master's program is both international and interdisciplinary. Interacting in teams of different cultures, languages and disciplines, students create new sources of synergy and productivity and at the same time acquire new skills.
Here, all faculties of business and engineering work side by side to share knowledge and achieve common goals.
Our program enables graduates to gain a high problem-solving competence, based on their networked knowledge in the core and intersection areas of design, development, simulation and production technology.
Moreover, graduates leave having learned to communicate confidently and act in the international / intercultural environment of modern industry.
Master of Engineering (MEng) in Automotive Systems (3 semesters / 1.5 years)
This program is designed for students who wish to become highly qualiﬁed engineers in the ﬁeld of automotive systems for the development of feedback control systems, automotive software and automotive electronics.
In recent years, automotive systems have increased in number, scope and complexity. The automotive industry is faced with an enormous challenge: the competition in this field is strong and the requirements in the areas of cost, active and passive safety, and fuel economy are increasing steadily.
These challenges can only be met by expanding and cross-linking present automotive systems. In spite of their increasing complexity, systems with greater safety, availability, reliability and reduced fuel consumption have to be realised.
As the Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is located in the very heart of the European automotive industry, students benefit from our close links to the many industrial companies situated in the area. Among these are global players such as Audi, Behr, Bosch, Daimler, Porsche and Festo.
Through company visits, project work and case studies, students have the chance to gain knowledge in modern methods of development and production.
During the first semester of the program, all students take the same courses. Students choose their major during the first semester and are then divided into these different fields of study during the second semester. Students of the Master of Engineering in Automotive Systems choose between three possible majors:
• Car Electronics: Graduates will have the chance to work in the ﬁeld of speciﬁcation, development and testing of control units and their integration in the car, taking into account car speciﬁc basic conditions like function, packaging, EMC etc.
• Software-Based Automotive Systems: Graduates will have the chance to work in the ﬁeld of development, market launch and supervision of vehicle series production of suitable and innovative car communication systems and of safe software.
• Vehicle Dynamics: Graduates will have the chance to work in the ﬁeld of Development and Testing of innovative automotive functions for steering, suspension and powertrain to improve ride & handling, stability, driveability and fuel economy.
In the third semester, students complete a master's thesis, preferably in the industry, and a module on soft skills.
Students have the opportunity to take a 3-week Preparation Course in German Language and Culture in September before the program starts.
|Address: Esslingen am Neckar, Stuttgart, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.