Esslingen Graduate School:
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world. Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Industrial Management
• Master of Engineering (MEng) in Automotive Systems
• Master of Engineering (MEng) in Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering
Each of our graduate programs takes 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete. Classes are small, highly international and have lecturers from abroad and from the industry.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level. We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
German Language & Culture Program:
This 3-week program is held in September. Students have the opportunity to study German and to explore the German mentality and culture by participating in excursions, cultural lectures and social events.
Our master's programs were among the first to be accredited in Germany:
• The MBA in International Industrial Management was last re-accredited in 2007 by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
• The MEng in Automotive Systems was accredited in 2007 by Die Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik e.V. (ASIIN).
• The MEng in Design and Development for Mechanical and Automotive Engineering was accredited in 2007 by Die Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik e.V. (ASIIN).
• Zeit Study Guide 2010 / 2011, published 4 May 2010, awarded the Esslingen UAS Faculties of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, and Mechatronics and Electrical Engineering top scores.
• The Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is ranked among the top "Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany" with especially strong business administration, mechanical, electrical engineering, IT and engineering with business studies programs.
Our Corporate Partners:
Some of the Graduate School's industrial and corporate partners are: Audi, Behr, Bosch, Con Moto, Daimler, Deloitte, Eberspächer, Festo, Frech, Kärcher, Kreissparkasse, Modine, Porsche and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
"A choice I would definitely take again!"
• Peer, Assistant Purchasing Manager, Bosch GmbH, MBA 2005
"Your investment in the Hochschule will pay off handsomely ... the chances for interviews and a great career are very high... The Hochschule Esslingen has given the students a great opportunity and a great head start over other graduates so use it to the maximum.”
• Michael, ASM 2010, now Development Engineer for the Chevrolet Volt electric car, General Motors, Michigan
"Some companies have collaborations with universities and some have their own education centers... they make the students ready for the job and they accept these students rather than students who are “from outside”. In this point appears the importance of the internship... I want to thank Hochschule Esslingen for supporting internships and provide facilities the students to shape their future in a good direction."
• Tugba, DDM 2010, now Truck Product Engineer, Mercedes Benz Turk R&D Center, Istanbul
Located approximately 15 km from Stuttgart's industrial centre, Esslingen is a romantic medieval city set amidst the vineyards of the Neckar Valley in southern Germany.
Around 1830, Esslingen was the most industrialised city in the kingdom of Württemberg and, to this day, it has remained a major centre for all kinds of engineering and related industries.
The region around Esslingen is home to some of the most famous corporations in the world of business. This mixture of industry, trade and culture is what gives Esslingen its special flair and atmosphere and forms the foundation on which the University of Applied Sciences has flourished.
Esslingen - Easily Accessible:
Stuttgart International Airport is approximately 13km south of Stuttgart city centre and provides flights to and from a wide range of destinations throughout Europe.
Rail links connect Stuttgart to most other major German cities as well as operating international services to Paris, Strasbourg, Vienna and Zurich.
• In 1998, the Esslingen University of Applied Sciences started an international English-language MBA in International Industrial Management, the first program of its sort in Germany.
• The MBA success was followed closely in 1999 by the establishment of the two international MSc programs. The Graduate School was inaugurated as an independent department in the university to organise the three international, English-language programs.
• In 2006, the two universities existing on this site fused into one and became the Hochschule Esslingen. This has helped our university combine strengths and function more efficiently.
• After 8 years of experience, and working closely to meet industrial demands, the university changed the conception of its engineering master's programs and created the Master of Engineering in Automation Systems and the Master of Engineering in Design and Development for Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, in 2007.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Esslingen am Neckar, Stuttgart, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.