Universities in Germany: English universities for international students/ Americans, international universities in Berlin. Study abroad in Germany, semester abroad programs. Masters degree courses in Europe, top MBA programs, MS, Phd, engineering university degree, technology. Universitäten in Deutschland, Berlin..
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
4.University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden - Faculty of Business and Economics
Courses / Programs
Located in central Germany, the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden provides international students with FIBAA accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs in International Business and Economics that are taught in the English language. We are highly committed to being an educational institution of excellence in the fields of business and economics.
Located in Schmalkalden, a small town in Thuringia state, in the green heart of central Germany, our degree programs are aimed at international students. We provide a learning environment that you may not find elsewhere with small class sizes, a modern campus building, state-of-the-art technology and a high level of interaction between students and faculty members.
Our programs provide our most valued assets - our students - with a truly international approach in a unique programme and to prepare them for a successful professional career in business or research.
One of the oldest and most renowned higher education institutions in Germany, the University of Freiburg provides a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS). This is the university's first interdisciplinary, English-taught undergraduate program and the first of its kind in Germany. We welcome students from Germany and international students from around the world.
Reaching across academic fields, the LAS Bachelor's Degree is complementary to the University’s existing disciplinary Bachelor programs. It is hosted by the University College Freiburg (UCF) and started in October 2012 with a pioneer group of 78 students.
Developing our own specific perspective on a long tradition of Liberal Education in the United States and on recent highly successful interpretations of that tradition in the Netherlands, we emphasize problem-orientation, student-centeredness and an international outlook.
Situated at the heart of Europe, in direct proximity to both Switzerland and France, Freiburg is one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. The capital of the famous Black Forest region, it is well known for its extremely high quality of life.
6.Cappex - Colleges & Universities in USA with Scholarships for International Students
Courses / Programs
Achieve your dream of studying in the USA!
Come to AmericanScholarships to get matched with colleges and universities in the United States. We partner with universities to offer undergraduate scholarships to international students from around the world.
AmericanScholarships is owned by Cappex, an established company dedicated to connecting international students with colleges and universities in the U.S. Since 2006, Cappex has helped over 10 million students (American & international students combined) attend the best university for them. Every year, over 1.2 million new users register with Cappex.
Cappex partners include leading liberal arts colleges & universities which offer generous Undergraduate Scholarships to qualified international students who enroll:
◾ Notre Dame de Namur University in San Francisco Bay Area, California
◾ Bethel College in Indiana
◾ Chaminade University of Honolulu, Hawaii
◾ Cornell College in Iowa
◾ Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida
◾ Fisher College in Boston, Massachusetts
◾ Franklin College Indianapolis, Indiana
◾ Illinois Wesleyan University in Bloomington IL
◾ Northland College in Wisconsin
◾ Northwest Nazarene University in Idaho
◾ Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington
◾ Southwest Baptist University in Missouri
◾ University of Tampa, Florida
Visit AmericanScholarships via the following links, fill out the simple form, and get your scholarship offers – which can be up to 40% discount on total tuition, equaling as much as $24,000 per year.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
Jacobs University Bremen is a private, independent university in Germany. Opened in 2001, Jacobs University awards bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in the natural sciences, engineering, and the humanities and social sciences.
There are also proportional courses offered, for example a Foundation Year offered, which provides high school graduates with the skills essential for academic success.
A medical preparation year, which is specifically designed for German students and the Medical Natural Science program, that offers the best education specifically tailored for international students, who want to prepare themselves for a medical career in Germany.
Admission to Jacobs University Bremen is highly selective and the language of instruction is English. Scholarships are available to students of any nationality.
More than 1300 students from over 100 countries are pursuing their studies at the university’s 30-hectare tree-lined campus in northern Bremen.
There are more than 100 world-class faculty members, visiting professors, and lecturers who are currently involved in trans-disciplinary teaching and research at Jacobs University Bremen.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Systems
- Global Economics and Management
- International Relations: Politics and History
Master Degree Programs:
- Computational Life Science
- Data Engineering
- International Relations
- Petroleum Exploration
- Psychologie (bilingual: German & English)
- Supply Chain Engineering and Management
- Basin and Petroleum System Dynamics
9.Alice Salomon Hochschule University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1899 by Alice Salomon, a strong advocate for women's rights and social justice, the Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences in Berlin is now Germany's oldest and largest training institution of higher education in social work.
The Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences is proud to offer its Master of Arts in Intercultural Conflict Management (MA-ICM). The M.A. programme is a response to the challenges of conflict, cultural diversity, forced and voluntary migration, violations of human rights and human exploitation. This international programme is taught in English and is designed to bring students together from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to facilitate cross-cultural learning experiences.
The MA degree program is a full-time program and takes three semesters to complete. Students are encouraged to reside in Berlin at least until the end of the attendance period during the 2nd semester. Students will also have an e-learning period where modules are taught over the internet using appropriate technologies in education delivery.
Located in Bad Honnef, 20 minutes south of Bonn in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia region, IUBH School of Business and Management is a university of applied sciences that provides a wide range of career-based Bachelor and Masters degrees - taught in English.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards for the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare our graduates for challenging management task.
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies.
The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognised in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 1.000 business partners.
Bachelor & Master's Degree Programmes:
- Taught in English
• Aviation Management
• International Event Management
• Hospitality Management
• International Management
• Int. Marketing Management
• Tourism Management
• International Hotel Management (Study & Work)
• MBA International Business
• MBA Clinical Research Management
• Leadership & Management
• International Management
• Engineering Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Health Care
• Human Resources
• IT Management
• Transport & Logistics
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-01-15 were from viewers in:
Johannesburg, South Africa;
You are here: School & College Search> Top Universities / Graduate Schools in Germany> Technical universities in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Freiburg, Cologne. Technische Universität für Computerwissenschaft, Mikrosystemtechnik...