Le Fashion Lab, Atlanta:
Le Fashion Lab provides a wide variety of fashion-related classes to students in Atlanta and nearby cities. Whatever you need to learn in fashion design, we have it for you without the hassle of college prerequisites, endless student loans and years of waiting to achieve your goal. Our classes range from 10 hours to 2 years in length, with topics including sewing, patternmaking, draping, illustration, textiles, business of fashion, computer aided design, and more. To accommodate your busy schedule, we also offer evening and weekend classes.
• We are a team of fashion design and garment construction experts, anxious to share our knowledge with you, to enhance the pursuit of your passions and dreams .
• Classes are taught by graduate students of the Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD).
• We are a team of fashion design and garment construction experts, anxious to share our knowledge with you, to enhance the pursuit of your passions and dreams, and to help you to succeed in the exciting fashion industry.
Beginner to Advanced Level Options:
• Our classes run from beginner level all the way to the advanced.
• If you’re new to fashion, we’re a great place to start and, if you’re experienced but needing more training - we can get you where you want to be.
• We’re proud to offer fashion classes to Atlanta, and are committed to our mission: to provide excellent education in fashion design with the intention of increasing the knowledge of our students, and making them more of an asset to themselves, their personal businesses, and in their careers.
Fashion Design Classes:
Evening and weekend classes available. We offer a range of fashion courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level in subjects including:
• Adobe Illustrator (20 hour courses)
• Adobe Photoshop (20 hour course)
• Advanced Garment Construction (25 / 30 hour courses)
• Advanced Fashion Process/Portfolio (40 hour course)
• CAD Fashion (20 hour course)
• Design & Garment Construction (1 year Daytime or 2 year Weekend program)
• Design, Manufacturing, Production & Sales (6 month program)
• Design, Marketing & Branding (6 month program)
• Draping (10 / 20 / 25 hour courses)
• Fashion Illustration (20 hour courses)
• Fashion & Sketching (20 hour course)
• Patternmaking (20 / 25 hour courses)
• Sewing (20 hour courses)
• Textiles (10 hour course)
“The class was very insightful. I’m understanding that having creativity and business aspect of fashion is crucial to the success of a designer. Learning about all the different costs of producing a collection, I am extremely set on learning to cut costs by making things myself.”
Olivia, Intro to Fashion Business & Entrepreneurship student
• "I was interviewed and offered a job as a stylist in a new location. Without Le Fashion Lab I would not have even heard of this job opportunity let alone apply AND get the job! My thanks to Nicola and Le Fashion Lab for all of their help and the push that I needed!”
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My Instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry"
Introduction to Fashion & Sketching student
• "The instructor was great! Very helpful and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with my experience."
Student after taking Adobe Illustrator
• "I had a wonderful opportunity to go to Albany GA and be a part of fashion week. I owe all of my skill to you, Nicola and Instructor Marva. Thank you, thank you, thank you for changing my life"
Kelli H, completed Introduction to Sewing, Intermediate Sewing, Advanced Sewing, Beginning Patternmaking, Intermediate Patternmaking I, Intermediate Patternmaking II
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1200 Foster Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30318, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.