1.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Atlanta GA & Online
Courses / Programs
• Get spray tan certification in Georgia with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy and learn everything you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant!
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our comprehensive 1-day spray tan classes are held in a leading hotel in Atlanta.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides online training courses that can be studied 24/7 from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, and throughout Georgia or nationwide.
• All of our spray tan certification classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our programs are business-focused, and are great preparation for those who wish to work in beauty spas, hair salons, spray tanning salons and mobile spray tanning businesses as a sunless tanning consultant.
• Our spray tan training is designed to teach you how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• Get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands, and learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly at Sunless 101. I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney Burridge, Spray Tan Consultant
• Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up.
• Our exclusive 1-yr Daytime, 2-yr Evening or Weekend, and a 13-week PREP programs include beginner through advanced classes in garment construction and design specially curated & streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical & business skills required to launch their fashion brands.
• Our Design, Manufacturing & Production Programs give fashion designers the business & entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are #DisruptingFashionEducation by offering a never-before-seen opportunity to hands-on, expert fashion design training without crippling student loan debt and lengthy programs with unnecessary prerequisites.
• "I thoroughly enjoyed my very first fashion design class. My instructor Leslie was terrific, very knowledgeable in what was taught. I would recommend this class to others that aspire to be in the fashion industry."
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Situated in Cuthbert, in the rolling hills of Southwest Georgia, Andrew College is a small, two-year college offering a range challenging Associate Degree and Certificate programs in the liberal arts that will provide you with a solid foundation for your educational future. Students are taught by excellent professors who take serious interest in helping each student reach their full academic potential. Upon graduation, you'll find that transfering to a four-year institution is smooth and easy.
Andrew has several programs that offer unique benefits to current students, students in areas surrounding the College, community members, and groups desiring to use Andrew's facilities. Our mission is to provide an academically challenging liberal arts curriculum within a nurturing community.
In keeping with our Christian heritage, Andrew College provides an environment which prepares students for further study at a senior college and enables them to understand themselves as persons of responsibility and potential within the global community. Andrew is not sectarian and its services are open without regard to race, gender, ethnicity, creed, or economic status.
4.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Georgia, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Macon, Georgia, Wesleyan College is a private, liberal arts women's college that provides Bachelor of Arts degree programs to women, and Master of Education and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programs on a co-educational basis.
Wesleyan is a small, selective school that offers you all the opportunities for leadership – whether as captain of the team, chair of the committee, or president of the class. You’ll be free to explore and express yourself in a supportive environment. Our close-knit community campus is a 24/7 exchange of ideas.
Wesleyan is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, to award the baccalaureate degree, the Master of Arts in early childhood education, the Master of Arts in middle grades science and mathematics, and the Master of Business Administration.
Wesleyan College was the first college in the world chartered to grant degrees to women. Since that time, we've sent scores of women out in to the world, to do some pretty amazing things. That includes the first woman to receive a Doctor of Medicine degree and the first woman to argue a case before the Georgia Supreme Court.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programs:
- Art History
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Environmental Science
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Pre-Professional Programs,...
Masters Degree Programs:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education
Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia is the only all male institution of higher learning in the United States. We are a liberal arts college offering programs of study leading to a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree. Students may choose from a total of 26 majors across our three academic divisions: Business Administration & Economics, Humanities & Social Sciences and Science & Mathematics.
Morehouse College is accredited by the Commission and Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees.
The mission of Morehouse College is to develop men with disciplined minds who will lead lives of leadership and service. A private, historical liberal arts college for men, Morehouse realizes this mission by emphasizing the intellectual and character development of its students.
Although times change, Morehouse’s mission remains steadfast: to produce academically superior, morally conscious leaders for the conditions and issues of today, whether “today” is post-Civil War or turn of the new millennium.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- African American Studies
- Kinesiology, Sports Studies & Physical Education
- Modern Foreign Language
- Philosophy & Religion
- Political Science
- Visual Arts Program
- Computer science
- Dual-Degree Engineering Program
- Psychology, and more...
Based in Stone Mountain in the Atlanta GA metro area, FSB Events is an online career training school that provides distance learning Certificate programs in Wedding & Event Planning to students across the U.S. and around the world. Our programs are designed with a high standard curriculum level, and have been strategically developed in a step by step program to empower students and prepare them for the real world of event management.
Learn the skills you need to be a professional planner. Students will learn the true description of a wedding/events coordinator, how to understand your role as an events planner, how to create an event design, style and theme, how to start your own business, corporate planning, management, and more.
To enroll in our professional wedding & events courses you need to be able to comprehend written and spoken English, be computer literate, and be at least 18 years of age.
Situated in Decatur, Georgia, Agnes Scott College is a private liberal arts women's college that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Academic categories include Economics, Media Studies, Art, Psychology, and more. Since 1889, Agnes Scott College has inspired students to discover new opportunities, new challenges and new strengths through a liberal arts education in a setting dedicated to women.
Our award-winning faculty helps students gain the tools—a well-rounded knowledge of the arts and sciences, critical thinking and leadership skills, and an appreciation of world cultures—that provide a lifetime of success and satisfaction.
Initially named the Decatur Female Seminary in 1889 and renamed the Agnes Scott Institute in 1890, the college was chartered as Agnes Scott College in 1906 and was the first institution of higher education in Georgia to receive regional accreditation.
Agnes Scott College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor of Arts degree and the Master of Arts in Teaching degree.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies
- Film & Media Studies
- Physical Education
- Student-Designed Major
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical program
Located in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia, Bauder College is a privately-owned institution that offers certificate, diploma, associate & bachelor degrees programs in the fields of Design, Legal Studies, Healthcare, Business, and Information Technology. We offer quality bachelor and associate degree and certificate programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education, empowering you to develop and achieve your personal and career potentials. Our mission is to meet the needs of our students by offering a wide variety of program choices that could lead to successful future careers.
Part of the Bauder College advantage is that we know the skills employers look for in a college graduate. Our programs are designed around those skills to help prepare you for today’s competitive job market. Our limited class sizes allow you to relate one-on-one with your peers and instructors. At Bauder College, you can form new relationships and make contacts for the future.
Bauder College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award certificates, associate, and bachelor degrees.
Giving Care Education Center is a certified nurse aide (CNA) training school in Cherokee County, part of the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area in Georgia. Our nurse assistant training program is state-approved and accredited, with both day and evening sessions are available. The program takes 3 weeks to complete if you take day classes and 4.5 weeks if you take evening classes. We also offer CPR / First Aid certifications and renewals, and a Licensed 1-day Homecare class.
The purpose of Giving Care Education Center is to provide the general public with a cost-effective means to start a new career in the healthcare field. Our classrooms offer realistic settings with real-life simulations to give you the experience you need to get the job done right.
Our tuition costs are very competitive in comparison to other colleges. Our school goes above and beyond the requirements expected, while staying easygoing and fun in the process. At Giving Care Education Center, you don't just gain an education, you gain confidence and empathy.