Arts University Bournemouth (AUB):
Experience an exciting, educational semester, summer, or academic year abroad by studying at a top arts university on the UK's stunning south coast! Situated less than 2 hours from London, Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university that specializes in creative arts, design, performance, and media education. AUB provides short study abroad BA (Hons) courses for U.S., Canadian, and international students who wish to spend time abroad and gain credits towards a university degree. Course subjects include graphic design, interior design, fashion, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, film production, photography, dance, and more. You may join an existing undergraduate degree program, and work alongside full-time students from the UK and around the world.
• AUB is one of the few institutions in the UK devoted solely to the study of the arts. We offer courses in creative arts, media arts, design, visual arts, performance arts, and more.
• Having been providing specialist education for more than a century, AUB enjoys a strong national and international reputation.
• AUB is a compact institution with over 3,000 students based on one campus. We are a creative community where both staff and students share a commitment to the disciplines of art, design, media and performance.
Earn Credit Toward Your University Degree:
International students currently studying at degree level at their home institutions have the opportunity to join our Study Abroad BA (Hons) courses and can gain credits toward their university degree.
Suitable for international students and professionals, our study abroad semester / term programs are designed for who wish to develop new skills or continue their creative practice discipline abroad.
Students are fully integrated with our BA (Hons) students, and those currently studying at degree level at their home institutions have the opportunity to study for either 1 term, 2 terms or 3 terms with BA (Hons) degree students.
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs:
Course Duration: 1, 2, or 3 terms:
- 1 term from September to December
- 2 terms from September to March
- 3 terms from September to May
- 1 term from January to March
- 2 terms from January to May
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Additional Courses for International Students:
• Preparation for Masters (2 terms)
• Portfolio Preparation Art, Design & Media (1 or 2 terms)
Specialist 3 Week Summer Programs for Ages 16+
• British Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Creative Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• "The decision to join the Study Abroad scheme and go to the AUB was definitely a pivotal point in my life. I absolutely loved the Animation course the tutors were remarkable and very supportive.
It's architecturally stimulating at AUB; I felt very creative and you can feed that creativity by what you see, whether it is a building, or a drawing, or even actors performing out in the courtyard. It feeds your creativity and it makes you say Wow! I want to do more of this!
There are so many outlets and opportunities to become inspired. You feed off other students creativity which is very enlightening. I was really impressed with the AUB and feel that England is really ahead of the game with arts education."
• "The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there.
With everything from books to magazines to even DVDs and VHS tapes, the AUB ran the entire gamut as far as what you were looking for.”
• “Brilliant course, fast-paced with an amazing amount of information and skills shared, which has resulted in a marked improvement in my techniques and understanding of garment construction.”
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Wallisdown 7 Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5HH, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.