UK Art Schools, Colleges of Design, in England, London, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow & Edinburgh (Scotland), Cardiff (Wales), Belfast (Northern Ireland), Study Abroad in Europe, USA, Canada
Situated directly opposite Euston Station in the heart of Central London, the London Academy of Media, Film, and TV offers short practical courses in a wide range of media-related areas taught by industry professionals. Established since 1996, L.A.M.F.T offers over 140 courses aimed at adults who are looking to update their current skills or learn new skills with a view to sustaining a career within the media film and television industry. Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available.
The quality of the tuition and the passion of the tutors make London Academy a popular place to study. Each year, over 900 students enrol on courses at London Academy. 50% of students enrol for 2 or more courses creating their own learning path with a view to gaining experience within the industry.
London Academy is also a UK government-recognised learning provider spanning the entire globe from Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Let London Academy inspire you to become who you want to be.
- TV Production
- Video & Sound
- TV Presenter
- Makeup SFX
- Creative Writing
- Media & PR
Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available
Welcome to Arts Educational Schools London, located in Chiswick, London Borough of Hounslow in West London. For the last 90 years we have taught and developed some of the worlds leading performing artists across all disciplines. The Arts Educational Professional School offers comprehensive training with specialist musical theatre and acting courses including a one year part-time degree course in performance studies, a three year degree courses in acting and musical theatre and a one year masters in acting.
We also offer foundation degrees as well as evening, weekend and holiday courses. Over the years graduates from the School have gone straight into major West End and National theatre productions and musicals, with past students appearing in almost every staged production across the UK. More and more of our graduates can also be seen in regular quality dramas on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and in British and International feature films. We are accredited by the Council for Dance Education and Training, City University London and The National Council for Drama Training.
The Manchester College came into existence on 1st August 2008, following the merger of City College Manchester and Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT). We are renowned for the range, flexibility and availability of the courses we offer, with more than 600 courses at all levels, from basic skills to higher education.
We offer certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design, including interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses. We also provide training in performing arts with focus on drama, music, acting and musical theatre as well as a degree in contemporary theatre practice.
The college's mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the whole community. We achieve this by providing high quality education, excellent facilities and outstanding personal support to help all our students to succeed and to build a successful future. Each year we enroll students from over 60 countries.
Foundation Degree Courses including:
- Contemporary Theatre Practice
- Jewellery and Applied Arts
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Digital Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Fashion and Clothing Technology
Diploma Courses including:
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Acting, Musical Theatre)
- Working in the Fashion Industry
- Interactive Media
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Conveniently located in South London, right next to Tower Bridge, we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Jo Hamilton is one of Britain's most sought-after independent interior designers, renowned for her flair in the use of colour and space. Her interior design courses - evening, weekend and day courses in central London - are aimed at everyone. Her courses are based on her belief that interior design can be made accessible to anyone - and that by understanding a few key design principles, even the least-confident and experienced can design interiors that work.
The Carlton Institute is the leader in accredited fast-track beauty and spa therapy training with locations in England, Scotland & Wales. Our locations include Exmouth; Devon; Windsor in Berkshire near London; Essex; Leicester in the East Midlands; Stockport, Greater Manchester; Durham in the North East of England; Cardiff and Glasgow. Since 1992, we have successfully trained over 15,000 therapists, salon owners, spa & salon managers from across the world with a focus on the UK and Ireland. We regularly provide CPD (Continuous Professional Development) for lecturers at full time further education colleges. All our modular courses lead to a diploma or recognised qualification for NVQ/IHBC/IIHHT.
Welcome to JoeDaisy Studio. We are a Professional Art Studio, located in a Grade II listed building in the conservation area of Mapledurham, just outside Reading, Berkshire, South East England, 45 miles (70 km) west of London. We have a Painting Studio, where everyone has their own Professional Easel, painting table, paints, brushes, canvases, high stool etc. We also have an upstairs Lounge, with art books and a photo library plus an art gallery.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio and with a Master Painter & her artists. All your professional art materials are provided. Our courses are very exciting, different and creative. Your tutor paints along with you and guides you through every stage. Brush control, brush strokes, different techniques for different effects, composition, tonal values, focal points, colour balance, perspective and drawing. The emphasis is on you and developing your own style. We want to bring out the artist in you. So the courses are not 'prescriptive' but designed to help you learn to paint.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio. All professional materials provided. Studio Hours 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Sunday (7 days week). We can also arrange accommodation for weekend and week stays.
Experience a full range of accredited beauty, nails, massage and holistic courses with Portsmouth Beauty School (PBS) in the stunning seaside city of Portsmouth on England's south coast.
Affiliated with the West London School of Beauty, PBS is a new NVQ & VTCT training centre that offers a variety of beauty industry qualifications including Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, BABTAC and Professional Beauty Direct accredited courses.
We are dedicated to providing high quality training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes, ensuring individual attention within relaxed professional surroundings to meet all your needs.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative!
Located at Painshill Park, Cobham, Surrey, (15 miles from London) Garden Design School is a UK college specialising exclusively in garden design. Over 80% of teaching is undertaken by the college's founders, Moira Farnham and Robin Templar Williams. They are both accomplished, respected, freelance garden designers and have a combined 28 years experience teaching various garden design courses and workshops both at home and abroad. They are also Registered Members of the Society of Garden Designers (SGD) and have designed and built award-winning gardens at the RHS's Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower Shows. Students taking the Diploma course typically come from all walks of life, and have previously ranged in age from 22 to 64. The course provides them with professional, structured training and is the perfect springboard for a career in the exciting, expanding garden design industry.