EU Business School, Munich:
One of the world's leading international business schools, EU Business School (EU) has developed a network of campuses throughout Europe and Asia, including our EU Munich campus in the south of Germany. We provide accredited undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, which are taught in English to students from around the world.Email: Contact us below
We offer high-quality teaching, small, dynamic class sizes and the opportunity to participate in inter-campus exchanges in Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, and Taiwan.
A truly international business school:
Our diverse student body at EU Business School is made up of a cosmopolitan group of nationalities with students from, for example, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
EU Business School Munich Campus:
The EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone, where students can benefit from its thriving business environment.
The enriching cultural diversity in Munich also offers an excellent backdrop for international students pursuing business studies. Munich is consistently voted the most attractive city in Germany and one of the top five worldwide.
In close proximity to the Alps and the Bavarian lakes, Munich offers a great variety of leisure activities throughout the year. It is not a coincidence that Oktoberfest attracts 6 million tourists every year.
- ACBSP (The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
- IQO (International Quality Accreditation)
- IACBE (The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education)
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Courses:
Taught in English
• Business Foundation / Bridging Program
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (HRM)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business degree with the University of Roehampton, London
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with the University of Roehampton, London. Full-time & part-time study options with 11 specializations available.
• MSc in International Management degree with the University of Roehampton, London
Online Degree Programs
: MBA; Masters Programs; Executive BBA; Bachelor on Business Administration.