EU Business School, Munich:
With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty. EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English. Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU additionally has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland), and also offers online MBA, Masters, and Executive BBA programs.
• The environment at EU Business School Munich is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with 15-20 students per class and an average of 100 different nationalities represented. This allows students and faculty the added value of more frequent face-to-face interaction.
• Our diverse student body at EU Business School is made up of a truly international and cosmopolitan spirit with students from, for example, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
• The international faculty is another reason EU Munich leads the way as it combines strong academic qualifications with in-depth, practical business experience.
• Pragmatic approach to business theory: we employ the case method as it is indisputably the most effective academic tool to demonstrate the applications of business theory.
• Mid-term and final exams as well as weekly assignments in terms of individual and team projects, papers and presentations allow professors to closely supervise each student and advise them on their progress.
• Excellent employment record: Job and internship fairs organized annually on campus.
• Constant innovation: our professors regularly update our curriculum so that it reflects the latest issues and developments in business.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• EU Business School has also been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), both CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
• Our Munich campus is also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
Top MBA Program:
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. We have been ranked in the world’s top 200 and in the top 65 of European MBAs.
• As part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity. This is recognition of our international student base with over 100 different nationalities, as well as a culturally diverse faculty and large number of female students.
• EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its educational excellence has been recognized by América Economía in the 2019 edition of its global MBA rankings. EU’s MBA program ranked 32nd worldwide, scoring highly in multicultural experience where it attained ninth position, a clear reflection of EU’s diverse and international environment. The prominent Latin American business magazine revealed EU to have the highest percentage of foreign students (96.9%) with almost a quarter of them (22.4%) from countries across Latin America.
• The EU Munich MBA is designed for a wide range of business professionals with executive or management level experience, from CEOs and entrepreneurs to rising business leaders, who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset. No matter what your needs are, the MBA has a wide pool of benefits and personalizations applicable to you.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
• There is a variety of specializations ranging from the traditional to the most up-to-date areas of the international business world. The MBA lasts one year full-time (three terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time.
• As a student of the MBA program, you will explore, examine and analyze various topics, develop your business personality and hone your management skills.
• You will discuss topics integral to the modern business environment while taking an in-depth look at subjects, from marketing to economics, alongside your MBA coursework developing skills in online team building to case study analyses. An average MBA-related work time is around 30 to 40 hours per week.
• Master’s programs in Munich are taught in English and classes take place in the evening from Monday to Friday 18:00-21:00. Terms start in October, January and March.
• These degrees are offered in partnership with the University of Roehampton. EU students earn a UK state-recognized Master of Business Administration degree.
• EU campuses are found in some of the world’s most exciting locations: Switzerland (Geneva, Montreux), Spain (Barcelona), and Germany (Munich).
• In addition, EU offers exchange opportunities and further study programs in conjunction with schools and universities in the UK, USA, Taiwan, Malaysia, Russia, Kazakhstan, and other countries worldwide.
• The broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries and continents. An example of a typical transfer: A student can start his/her studies in Geneva, then move to Munich and complete the degree in Barcelona.
Dynamic Business Programs - Taught in English
• Business Foundation / Bridging Program (1 semester course)
• Bachelor of Science (Hons) in International Business Degree
• BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Finance)
• BA (Hons) in Business (HRM)
• BA (Hons) in Business (Enterprise)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with the University of Roehampton, London UK. Full-time & part-time study options with 11 specializations available:
- International Business
- Communication & PR
- International Marketing
- Global Banking & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Digital Business
- Sports Management
- Human Resources Management
- Design Management
- Blockchain Management
• MSc in International Management degree with the University of Roehampton, London UK
• Online Business Programs: Bachelor on Business Administration; MBA; Masters Programs; Executive BBA
• Anyone who studies, works and lives in Munich will quickly come to appreciate the benefits this city and region have to offer. Munich is a center for art and culture and is also considered the ‘secret capital’ of Germany. The popular Oktoberfest is known worldwide.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• The EU Munich campus is centrally located ten minutes from the city center in a safe, upscale neighborhood, surrounded by a great variety of museums, art galleries, restaurants, public libraries, beer gardens and parks.
• "At EU, I learned how to efficiently work in a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds, countries and professions."
Nando, Austria - BA Program
• "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
• "At EU, I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice."
Specific Contact Pages: - MBA Programs
- Bachelor Degrees
- BSc in International Business
- MSc in International Management
- Online MBA Programs
- Online Masters Programs
- Online Masters in Management
- Online Masters in Marketing
- Online Masters in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Theresienhöhe 28, 80339, Munich, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.