International business schools in Germany: MBA programs in English, top management colleges in Berlin. Study Abroad MBA programs for American, Indian students in Europe. Online/ Wirtschaftsschulen in Deutschland, Berufsaufbauschulen, Berufsfachschulen, Berufsoberschulen in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich.
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany
Situated in Munich, in the south-west German province of Bavaria, New European College (NEC) is an international business school which provides a modern business education centered on the delicate balance between theory and practice.
We offer a bachelor degree and masters program in international management, a 1-year MBA in international business, and a business foundation course. The language of instruction is English.
We bring together passionate, talented and globally-oriented individuals from across the world who strive to learn and create change not only in business, but in the world we live in.
We focus on continuously nurturing and developing our students‘ knowledge, skills and personalities to enable them to craft and shape their own future for themselves.
With our personalized approach to each student‘s educational path, we aim to inspire and motivate our students by immersing them into the fascinating world of business and by facilitating an enjoyable and fun environment for them to flourish.
At New European College, students find an educational institution that focuses on academic substance and the application thereof in the business worlds.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our program keeps abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides quality undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students.
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
Located in Bad Honnef, 20 minutes south of Bonn in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia region, IUBH School of Business and Management is a university of applied sciences that provides a wide range of career-based Bachelor and Masters degrees - taught in English.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards for the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare our graduates for challenging management task.
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies.
The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognised in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 1.000 business partners.
Bachelor & Master's Degree Programmes:
- Taught in English
• Aviation Management
• International Event Management
• Hospitality Management
• International Management
• Int. Marketing Management
• Tourism Management
• International Hotel Management (Study & Work)
• MBA International Business
• MBA Clinical Research Management
• Leadership & Management
• International Management
• Engineering Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Health Care
• Human Resources
• IT Management
• Transport & Logistics
Mannheim Business School in South-West Germany is one of Europe's leading institutions for business education. Through our close link with the University of Mannheim and its faculty for business administration, we offer a competent, strategic concept for lifelong business education and lead in undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and executive education. At Mannheim Business School, you receive world-class and comprehensive business education from an excellent, internationally recognized faculty. All professors are leaders in their respective fields of research, with a strong network into business practices.
Mannheim is the only German institution to be accredited by AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS, the three leading international accreditation organizations (so called 'Triple Crown'). Less than 1% of business schools worldwide can claim the achievement of having all three important accreditations.
Mannheim is located in Southwestern Germany in the region of Baden-Württemberg. It is less than an hour by car from the city of Stuttgart and approximately one hour by air from the cities of Berlin and Munich.
- Mannheim MBA - Master of Business Administration. Available in full-time (12-months) or part-time (24 months) study modes
- ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA (Part-time)
- MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA (Part-time)
- Mannheim Master in Accounting & Taxation
- Company programs
8.Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland (close to the German border), Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality diploma courses, bachelor degree and MBA degree in Hospitality and Global Management as well as postgraduate diploma courses in Hospitality and Culinary Management to students from Germany, Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Based in Berlin, Renewables Academy (RENAC) offers high quality training programmes for technicians and engineers, developers and investors, lawyers and decision makers who want to learn the fundamentals about renewable energy and energy efficiency. In co-operation with the Renewables Academy AG, the Institute for Distance Learning of the Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin will offer the distance learning programme Master of Business Administration (MBA) Renewables through English, for both German and international students, which starts in October 2011.
MBA Renewables is the first and only distance learning programme worldwide with the chance of obtaining a MBA degree which focuses on renewable energy and partly on energy efficiency. It is designed to equip you with modern management skills, so that you can successfully solve complex business tasks along the value chain of renewable energies.
In addition, you will gain an overview of various renewable energy technologies, their applications and advantages, as well as an understanding of international energy policies, support mechanisms for renewable energy technologies and how to use them profitably in industry.
- The MBA Renewables programme is offered through English via distance learning (30 months duration). It focuses on renewable energy & also on energy efficiency.
- The programme includes specific economic, technical, legal, political and organizational knowledge which is tailored to the specific needs of the renewable energy branches with imparting advanced interdisciplinary skills necessary for working in this sector.
- Students with a university degree (210 Credits) are eligible for this MBA.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a leading, AACSB and EQUIS accredited, research-led business school based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. We have 86 regional education centres throughout Germany and various joint ventures and programmes abroad.
We offer top class degree courses and continuing education options in seven different programme divisions. We maintain four specialist research centres and run numerous international consulting projects. All educational, research and consulting activities are focused on finance and management. By finance, we mean crossfunctional financial activities at all companies that deal with financial management. And by management, we mean classical corporate leadership, where managers deploy employees and resources in such a way that the company’s goals are met as cost-effectively as possible.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management originated in the financial sector, but today our services enjoy increasing appreciation in other business sectors as well. In the future, we will be continuing to expand our national and international networking with the business community.
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor in International Management
- Bachelor in BWL in cooperation with KPMG
- Bachelor in BWL
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Management, Philosophy & Economics
- Bachelor in Digital Innovation and Fintech
- Bachelor in Finance & Management
- Master of Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Auditing
- Master of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Master of Leadership in Development Finance (online)
- MBA International Healthcare Management
- Executive MBA (MBA)
- The Frankfurt MBA (Full & part-time)