Kaplan International Vancouver:
Situated in Downtown Vancouver BC, Kaplan International offers English language courses to students from around the world. We have gained an international reputation for high academic standards and innovative teaching techniques. Our courses include intensive English, exam preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge exams and Academic Year / Semester programs for international students who wish to study English in Canada.
Our English school in Vancouver offers superior learning and social facilities. Some of the benefits of studying English with us include:
• Our city centre school is situated in a safe and popular area of downtown Vancouver, just a few steps from the exceptional shopping district, spectacular harbour and mountain views
• It is a truly international school with students from a wide range of countries
• You'll have easy access to local ski resorts such as Canada's famous Whistler Mountain and beautiful Canadian national parks
• There are outstanding language learning facilities including bright, well-equipped classrooms and a multimedia computer centre with Internet access
Our English school is an accredited member of Languages Canada.
We offer a comprehensive selection of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity.
You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions.
We welcome students of all levels and our qualified and experienced teachers help you to learn English quickly. We offer:
• General English
• Intensive English
• General & Intensive English Academic Year or Semester
• Vacation English
• Business English for professionals
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• TOEFL & Academic English courses
• Homestay Program
Have fun while taking courses at our English school in Vancouver. Dedicated Activities Coordinators at our English school in Vancouver work around the clock to provide you with a range of social, cultural and sporting activities to suit your taste, budget and time available!
• Enjoy the 1000 acres of wilderness at Stanley Park, where you can bike or roller skate around the seawall, hike the interior, visit the Aquarium, or swim in the ocean
• Hop on a bus or rent a car to Whistler Mountain for skiing and snowboarding, or head to the Rocky Mountains for truly breathtaking scenery
• Visit the North Shore Mountains and get an eagle's view of Vancouver from the Skyride to the top of Grouse Mountain
• Browse the trendy shops on Denman and Robson streets
• Admire the treasures in the Vancouver Art Gallery then experience a panoramic view from the Lookout at Harbour Centre
• Tour Vancouver Island and stop at Tofino for whale watching and see the rugged beauty and pounding ocean waves of the west coast of Canada
• Enjoy the nightlife: clubs, restaurants, concerts, sports and outdoor cafes
• Watch the crews and actors as they film in "Hollywood North"
• Experience local foods and crafts at Granville Island Public Market
• Take a trip to Victoria, the capital of British Columbia and enjoy high tea at the Empress Hotel
Students taking English courses at our school in Vancouver, Canada can choose from the following accommodation options:
Homestay in Vancouver:
Homestay accommodation with a local Canadian host family is ideal for students who want to immerse themselves in a different culture. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in relaxed, natural situations outside of your English courses.
All homestays in Vancouver are carefully selected by our school staff to provide you with a safe and welcoming home environment. 14 meals per week are provided and single and twin rooms are available.
Student Residence in Vancouver:
Student residences are specially selected apartments, hostels, and dorms that provide a fantastic living experience. Enjoy a more independent lifestyle and the social aspects of living with new friends.
• ”This program allows me to study English but at the same time I can enjoy my time here in Vancouver. I really enjoy the study clubs because they allow me to improve my speaking skills with a lot of fun!”
• ”I like the nature and animals of Vancouver. Also, people are very friendly and kind. My favorite social activity was a trip to the Rocky Mountains. Going there as a school activity is much cheaper and I can have a good time with new friends.”
• ”Everybody knows everybody and it is a little bit like a big family. Teachers have a good relationship to the students and this contributes to a great atmosphere. I chose the homestay family and it was fantastic. I wanted somebody to introduce me to the city and the culture. It was totally worth it!”
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Suite 300, 755 Burrard St., Vancouver, BC V6Z 1X6, Canada
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.