• Kaplan International offers English language courses to students from around the world at our English school in Downtown Vancouver BC. We have gained an international reputation for high academic standards and innovative teaching techniques.
• Our courses include intensive English, exam preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams and Academic Year / Semester programs for international students who wish to study English in Canada.
• We offer a comprehensive selection of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions. We welcome students of all levels and our qualified and experienced teachers help you to learn English quickly.
• Our English school is located close to the famous Robson Street and just a few steps from the exceptional shopping district, spectacular harbour and mountain views.
• Students have easy access to local ski resorts such as Canada's famous Whistler Mountain and beautiful Canadian national parks.
Global Village English Centres are conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria and Toronto and offer ESL / EFL courses for all levels as well as a wide range of exciting programmes for juniors and teenagers, including residential summer camps and homestay/school-based teen activity programmes.
FutureSkills TOEFL Center is centrally located on Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario, and runs TOEFL iBT preparation courses all year round. These courses help you to acquire the skills and strategies needed to successfully complete the TOEFL iBT exam. They also enable you to expand your vocabulary, learn test strategies and communicate your ideas, while enhancing writing and grammar skills. Our classes focus on developing reading and listening skills, and the complete curriculum lasts three months.
Our ongoing registration process allows you to join either, morning class or evening class at any time. Being an accredited (TOEFL test) center, allows our international students the convenience of both preparing for and taking their TOEFL exam at our institution. All of our courses are fully approved and accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Join us for a complimentary free lesson. Our enthusiastic and experienced teachers would be happy to accommodate you in their TOEFL preparation classes.
Year- round TOEFL iBT English language exam preparation courses:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is required for entrance to most North American universities and colleges by non-native English speakers.
- The complete curriculum is three months.
- Our TOEFL preparation courses help you gain the skills necessary to successfully complete the TOEFL iBT exam.
The English School of Canada (ESC) is an awarding winning private language institute located in the beautiful and safe city of Toronto, Canada. ESC has welcomed students from over 35 different countries. ESC classes are well structured and incorporate a communicative approach to learning the English language. ESC offers 10 levels of ESL programming, in addition to focus programs such as TOEFL, TOEIC, Business English, IELTS. We look forward to seeing you in Toronto.
Chilcotin Holidays in West Canada north of Vancouver offers a unique opportunity to learn English in one of the most amazing settings British Columbia has to offer. We offer 1 to 4 week ESL programs and have our students use their newly aquired knowledge in the daily ranch activities.
It is truly a experience of a lifetime participating a ESL program out here away from the noisy cities amidst nature. We not only provide the opportunity to take part in our ESL school, we have several well established guide training programs established and also offer a 2 year Lodge Management Training.
Situated just 12km north of Downtown Toronto, in North York ON, Omnicom School of Languages has been providing quality English language courses to students from all over the world for forty years. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta. Our high-quality academic programs are available for beginner to advanced level English learners, and include complete English immersion experiences, Business English courses, specialized ESL exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, college preparation pathway programs, a Homestay program, and more.
Students can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
We have a variety of programs to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle, and exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience. Upon arrival, a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures and grammar) is administered to each student to ensure that he or she starts at the correct level. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of studies.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
- Homestay Program
ACCESS is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, just a one-minute walk from the Yonge/Bloor subway station, a two minute walk from the Reference Library, and a five minute walk from the University of Toronto. ACCESS offers top-quality English language courses. We have the smallest class sizes in Toronto (maximum 8 students per class). Our Canadian Buddy program is the only one in Canada: make friends with a Canadian and practice your English conversation after school! Learn English in a school that focuses on individual attention for each student! With a maximum of 8 students per class you are guaranteed to receive the attention you deserve from your teacher. Meet students from around the world! ACCESS has an excellent mix of student nationalities so you are guaranteed to make lots of friends from many different countries.
• Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our modern English language school is located in Downtown Toronto, and offers a wide range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels. University placement services are also available to help you advance your academic or professional career.
• Choose from a comprehensive selection of English courses in Toronto at our English school. We welcome students of all levels, and have courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions.
• Kaplan International’s language school in Toronto is accredited by Languages Canada. Join Kaplan International Toronto, and achieve your language goals today.
Student Review: ”When I got to Toronto two months ago I couldn't understand anything and today my listening is so much better! I can speak with people from all over the world and understand them.” - Diogo
English Language Courses: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English
• Intensive English
• General & Intensive English Academic Year or Semester
• Vacation English
• Business English for professionals
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• TOEFL & Academic English courses
• Homestay program with local Canadian host family
• With more than 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professional since 1967.
• Located in Toronto and Vancouver, our English schools in Canada welcome students of all levels. In addition to a wide variety of English courses, we offer exam preparation courses, and internships placement services to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Kaplan International English courses in Canada are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term courses of various levels of intensity starting frequently throughout the year.
• Each course has a special focus so that you can direct your study to suit your language needs, and electives and supplementary study sessions are available to personalise your English course to match your goals.
• Kaplan International’s English schools in Canada are accredited members of Languages Canada. Join our English schools in Canada and achieve you language goals with Kaplan International today.
With two locations in Vancouver and Kelowna in British Columbia, western Canada, VanWest College VanWest College offers a variety of English language training programs including intensive English. general English, business English, Cambridge courses PET, FCE and CAE, TEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and TOEFL preparation, business career programs with internships and youth programs. We also provide courses online. VanWest College Vancouver is an official testing centre for Cambridge and TOEIC and has been accredited by the Canadian Association of Private Language Schools and is a member of the CEC Network and recognized by Industry Canada.
All VanWest College teachers are fully qualified with university degrees, TESL certification and experience in the ESL industry. Teachers and classes are regularly evaluated to ensure our high standards are maintained. Staying with a Canadian family is the fastest way to improve your English. VanWest College has over 10 years of experience in providing safe, comfortable and friendly host families. All families have been interviewed, visited prior to placement and evaluated. Our Homestay Coordinator is available on-site to provide assistance to students.
- English (ESL) Programs for all levels beginner to advanced
- Intensive English
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes including job skills, idioms & slang, pronunciation, debate & discussion, reading & writing skills
- Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses PET, FCE and CAE
- TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS Exam Preparation Courses
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- Business and Career Programs with internships
- Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) and TEFL Courses
- Summer annd Winter Youth Programs