• Kaplan International offers English language courses to students from around the world at our English school in Downtown Vancouver BC. We have gained an international reputation for high academic standards and innovative teaching techniques.
• Our courses include intensive English, exam preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams and Academic Year / Semester programs for international students who wish to study English in Canada.
• We offer a comprehensive selection of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions. We welcome students of all levels and our qualified and experienced teachers help you to learn English quickly.
• Our English school is located close to the famous Robson Street and just a few steps from the exceptional shopping district, spectacular harbour and mountain views.
• Students have easy access to local ski resorts such as Canada's famous Whistler Mountain and beautiful Canadian national parks.
Ontario International College is an inspected private English language school school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education and located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada. It is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education to offer summer and winter ESL (English as a Second Language) and EAP (English for Academic Purposes) programs including general, academic and business English courses, English homestay, exam preparation IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE and Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 and 12 University preparation courses to students from around the world. We also offer graduate preparation programs, work and holiday & work and study programs.
Since its inception, OIC has positioned itself as a pathway for admission to universities in Canada and the United States. OIC provides a solid foundation for university studies by offering quality university preparation courses and rigorous ESL training while maintaining high academic standards and giving careful attention to each student. OIC’s flexible approach to entry requirements makes it an open and accessible institution, serving the educational needs of a diverse range of international students.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs including English Homestay, General English, Academic English and Business English
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Programs
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma Grade 11 and Grade 12 University Preparation Courses
- Exam Preparation Courses IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT and GRE
- Summer and Winter Camps
- Graduate Preparation Courses for international students who wish to pursue a Masters degree
- Working Holiday Program
- Work and Study Program
Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver, Canada, International House Vancouver (IHV) provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English language courses to adults from Canada, and around the world.
Our accredited ESL programs include General English, TOEFL & IELTS Test Preparation, Pathway Programs, Business English classes, Home Study, Private English Lessons and more.
IH offers a wide range of courses and programs options with courses of 15, 20, 30 or 35 lessons per week.
Our accredited programs are truly unique in the flexibility that we offer to our students, and are taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers.
Students can stay with a local Canadian family (Homestay), in a local 'Student House', or in nearby hotel accommodation.
IH Vancouver is accredited by Languages Canada, and the International House World Organisation, an educational trust founded in 1953 by John and Brita Haycraft. Their aim was to raise standards of language teaching worldwide
King George International College is one of the best English schools in Canada. International students choose us in British Columbia, on the West Coast or Ontario, South Canada to study ESL. At KGIC in Vancouver, BC, our instructors are practiced and experienced professionals in their fields, and you can expect the highest academic standards and quality throughout your program of study. KGIC enjoys a number of affiliations with schools, colleges and universities both in Canada and abroad.
Vancouver is an exciting city to live in. It is quite cosmopolitan and contains many multicultural groups. Because the city is multicultural, it's also multilingual. Its people speak many different languages and many follow the traditions of their native lands, sometimes mixing them with Canadian culture.At KGIC, we like to make learning as fun as possible. This is why you will find a variety of clubs, activities and services offered at KGIC. KGIC has a Special Activity Coordinator at each campus. The activities are academic, cultural and entertaining. Come and join us!
Based in the heart of Vancouver, Western Town College is a private, English language education training college where both local and international students have access to a multicultural educational experience. WTC offers a number of educational programs directed toward ESL for international students, and student preparation programs for post-secondary education. We provide ESL, TOEFL and TOEIC programs, as well internship programs and homestay accommodation.
Western Town College was established with a professional academic environment where students are encouraged to participate in their fields of expertise and grow as professionals. We aim to teach English language skills using quality courses specialized to suit our ESL students’ requirements.
Western Town College is committed to preparing students for challenging and changing careers. Our programs are designed to provide insight and theoretical background as well as the practical skills necessary to succeed in today’s workplace. Our homestay program also offers students a safe and friendly learning environment.
- Basic English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
- ESL elective programs
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) classes
- TOEFL IBT program
- Homestay accommodation
- Internships - work and study
- Translation and Interpretation (ITI) programs
Situated just 12km north of Downtown Toronto, in North York ON, Omnicom School of Languages has been providing quality English language courses to students from all over the world for forty years. We also have a campus in Calgary, Alberta. Our high-quality academic programs are available for beginner to advanced level English learners, and include complete English immersion experiences, Business English courses, specialized ESL exam preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, college preparation pathway programs, a Homestay program, and more.
Students can choose from short to long-term study options, with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length. We also provide a range of Summer & Winter ESL programs at our schools.
We have a variety of programs to suit all your needs, including a homestay program for you to experience North American culture and lifestyle, and exciting and fun activities to guarantee a rich and fulfilling experience. Upon arrival, a complete placement test (listening, speaking, reading, writing, structures and grammar) is administered to each student to ensure that he or she starts at the correct level. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of studies.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Language Activity Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL, GRE, GMAT)
- Study & Work in Canada
- Academic/College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Tourism & Hospitality
- English for Nursing
- Power English for Life
- Focus on Communication
- TESL Teacher Training (Calgary only)
- Homestay Program
Metropolitan College (MC), located in downtown Hamilton (45 minutes South West of Toronto), Ontario, Canada, is an English language school offering ESL programs to international students both online and at our school. We aim to provide the most intensive, enjoyable and effective programs possible.
Enjoying life as a Canadian is important. We organize many school trips and social activities to increase your studying experience. Class sizes are kept small so that students can maximize their learning. Students can easily speak with a friendly, professional instructor and get extra help or homework assistance at any time. MC recently became an authorized TOEIC testing centre.
- Intensive English Program
- Work Internships
- Summer Program
- Homestay Program
- Business English
- TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS Preparation
- English for Travel & Tourism
- Learn Flight Attendant English
- English for the Hospitality Industry
- English for the Golf Course
- IT / Computer English
- NGO English
- CPR / First Aid English
• Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our modern English language school is located in Downtown Toronto, and offers a wide range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels. University placement services are also available to help you advance your academic or professional career.
• Choose from a comprehensive selection of English courses in Toronto at our English school. We welcome students of all levels, and have courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions.
• Kaplan International’s language school in Toronto is accredited by Languages Canada. Join Kaplan International Toronto, and achieve your language goals today.
Student Review: ”When I got to Toronto two months ago I couldn't understand anything and today my listening is so much better! I can speak with people from all over the world and understand them.” - Diogo
English Language Courses: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English
• Intensive English
• General & Intensive English Academic Year or Semester
• Vacation English
• Business English for professionals
• Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• TOEFL & Academic English courses
• Homestay program with local Canadian host family
• With more than 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professional since 1967.
• Located in Toronto and Vancouver, our English schools in Canada welcome students of all levels. In addition to a wide variety of English courses, we offer exam preparation courses, and internships placement services to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Kaplan International English courses in Canada are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term courses of various levels of intensity starting frequently throughout the year.
• Each course has a special focus so that you can direct your study to suit your language needs, and electives and supplementary study sessions are available to personalise your English course to match your goals.
• Kaplan International’s English schools in Canada are accredited members of Languages Canada. Join our English schools in Canada and achieve you language goals with Kaplan International today.
20.University Of British Columbia English Language Institute
Courses / Programs
Since 1969, the UBC English Language Institute in Vancouver has been providing the highest quality ESL training at one of Canada's top universities. The ELI building is in a central part of The University of British Columbia campus, close to many university amenities such as libraries, museums, bookstore, sports facilities, galleries, theatres, cafeterias and dormitories. In addition to our bright, comfortable classrooms, our building also has a student lounge and Student Study Centre, two multi-media language labs, free internet and email access, and other resources for self-guided study.
Intensive English Program (16 or 8 weeks, full-time), Language and Culture (3 or 4 weeks, full-time or part-time), English for Business Communication (3 weeks, full-time), English for the Global Citizen (3 weeks), English and University Culture (6 weeks, full-time), English for English Teachers (4 or 3 weeks, full-time), Certificate in Advanced English Language Teaching (3 weeks full-time onsite, 24 weeks part-time online). Social activities with UBC undergraduate students. Homestay program.