Kaplan International Philadelphia:
Conveniently situated in the historic and exciting downtown area of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, Kaplan International provides a comprehensive range of accredited English courses to students from around the world. Our quality English language courses include General English, Intensive English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students from 52 different countries attended our Philadelphia ESL school last year. With lots of nearby attractions to visit and a busy calendar of social activities, you will make new friends as you explore Philly!
Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 45+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries. We provide world-class English language education and the experience of a lifetime.
English Language Courses in Philadelphia PA:
• General English
• Intensive English
• Vacation English
• Academic Year and Semester Courses
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• GMAT Preparation for International Students
• GRE Preparation for International Students
• Homestay with an American host family
• Residence Accommodation: Staying at a residence is a great way to meet other international students and explore the city while studying in Philadelphia.
• Homestay with an American Family: Living with a host family gives you the opportunity to practice English outside of school, and learn about Philadelphia first-hand in a welcoming and safe home environment.
Philadelphia - A Vibrant and Historic City:
Philadelphia is a diverse city, rich in American heritage and the Arts. Filled with great American monuments, it also offers boutiques, museums, restaurants, and a diverse culture.
Perfect for experiencing the American culture and spirit, it is the home of the Phillies baseball team and the famous Philly Cheesesteak!
Tourist Attractions include:
• Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
• Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
• Bohemian South Street, with more than 300 shops and places to eat
• Six Flags Great Adventure
• Mütter Museum of medical oddities
• Enjoy the beach and seaside life in Chesapeake Bay
• ”Philadelphia, to me, is not just a place you go to study, but it is a place you go to live. If I could go back in time and study here for another 13 months, that would be awesome.”
• ”Students learn English without “feeling” like they are being taught like in a regular grade school. The immersion through being in the USA and doing activities helps. I feel safe here. I also love all of the American historical sites.”
• ”Teachers in Kaplan know how to make 3 long grammar hours really engaging. The elective teachers are great too, they keep the classes engaging in a more relaxed, even funny way.”
Specific Contact Pages: - TOEFL Prep Classes
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1222 Walnut Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.