D'Angon Academy English Camp, Orange County:
Are you searching for the best English learning programs in the USA for your child next summer? Located in Irvine, California (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive ESL summer camp for children ages 3-16. We invite children from around the world to gather, learn English, and improve their language skills. Students will be engaged in fun and English lessons and activities all day. Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by "excursions" to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the world. We also offer Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
English Language Summer Camps & Year-round Programs for Groups:
- Full English Immersion Program for individual students ages 3-16
- For ESL Groups of all ages
- Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds
• In the classroom, students have four 90-minute classes (with snack breaks and lunch in between).
• Camp Duration: 1 week minimum (Students can stay for as many weeks as you would like).
• Excursions to popular attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion.
English Language Instruction:
• The goal of our curriculum is for students to build confidence in using the English language for real life purposes, and to have a lot of fun while doing it!
• The instruction is based on language acquisition rather than traditional methods like memorization, drills and workbooks. Our curriculum therefore has a heavy focus on growing listening and speaking skills in English.
• Instead of teaching through lectures, textbooks or boring drills, we engage our students in English language games and activities using hands-on materials. Students learn English doing real activities for real reasons, making the English stick in the child's mind just like a native speaker.
• In the classroom, students have four 90-minute classes (with snack breaks and lunch in between). These are all English classes but use different disciplines to teach the language: Art, Science, Literature, and Games & Logic.
• Plus, twice a week, students go on field trips which give them an opportunity to use their English skills out in the real world.
• The combination of group instruction applied at a fun destination like Sea World or Universal Studios ensures that each student will use English all day each day and have a lot of fun doing so.
Summer English Camp for ages 6-16:
• This summer program is for 8-16 year old children whose English skills are on the rise. Daily language learning activities as well as English lessons make for constant language improvement.
• The Academy's excursions to California's most fun and famous tourist destinations will enable your child to have one of the best summers of their lives.
Summer English Camp for ages 3-5:
• Children can enjoy a fun and engaging English immersion experience with native English speakers all day long every day of the week.
• All classes are taught in English and include arts and crafts, music and songs, games, outdoor play, and reading and literature.
Fun & Educational Excursions:
• Excursions to popular destinations gives your child the opportunity to learn English while engaging in real life activities with native English speakers within the United States. Excursions may include:
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- California Science Center
- Exodus Escape Room
- Knotts Berry Amusement Park
- Laguna Beach
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Sea World
- Six Flags
- The Getty Museum
- The Museum of Tolerance
- The San Diego Zoo
- Tour of UCLA Campus
- Tour of USC Campus
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Whale Watching..
Typical camp day:
- 6:30 - 7:30am: Breakfast
- 7:30 - 9:30am: Classroom English instruction
- 9:30: Depart for excursion
- 10:00am - 4:00pm: English activities integrated into excursion
- 4:00pm: Depart for D'Angon campus
- 5:00 - 6:00pm: Free time
- 6:00 - 7:00pm: Dinner
- 7:00 - 8:30pm: Building connections
- 8:30pm: Retreat to dorm rooms
- 9:30pm: Lights out
Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old:
• We also have a partner school that accepts international students for short-term enrollment year-round.
• Students in preschool (age 3) to 8th grade (junior high / middle school) can attend our partner ESL school in Lake Forest (a city of over 77,000 people located south of Los Angeles in Orange County, California, near Laguna Beach) as a Visiting Student for a minimum of 1 month's study.
• This is an I-20 (student visa) certified school, and can accept applications for long-term students as well. A Homestay accommodation option with an American host family is available additionally.
For further information on our English language camps in California, including specific dates & fees, please email us below.
|Address: 23311 Muirlands Blvd, Lake Forest, Los Angeles, California 92630, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.