D'Angon Academy English Camp, Orange County:
Are you searching for the best English learning programs in the USA for your child next summer? Located in Irvine, California (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive ESL summer camp for children ages 3-16. We invite children from around the world to gather, learn English, and improve their language skills. Students will be engaged in fun and English lessons and activities all day. Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by "excursions" to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the world. We also offer Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
• The D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition was founded in 2013 in response to the global need for high quality English language instruction for children ages 3-16.
• Founded by a teaching and language expert, our winter and summer English programs will change, inspire, and develop tomorrow's future global leaders.
• All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English. Thanks to our summer camp, they will have experienced American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success.
• Our vision is that the D'Angon Academy experience catapults your child's English language skills through the process of acquisition, rather than rote memorization.
• Our philosophy is that English is learned faster and is better retained when students use English for real purposes.
• Our 1:5 teacher to student ratio ensures that students get lots of personalized language attention.
• Your child will develop international friendships through the fun and engaging cultural excursions that the students embark on together.
• Multicultural Environment - make friends from around the world!
The students in each group are all from different countries and speak a range of different native languages. This not only ensures that English is always the chosen language, but gives the students the opportunity to build friendships with other top-achieving students from other countries.
• Experienced English Teachers:
We recruit the top teachers in English instruction. They can provide specialized instruction for each student to ensure the highest success in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
Students spend the session with the same teacher, which allows the teacher to continuously assess the students' progress in English development. Our teachers reside on campus giving students 24 hours access to their teacher.
• Small Class Sizes:
We are committed to providing a personalized educational experience for each student. For this reason, we intentionally keep class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio.
• Quality Curriculum:
Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities. All English classes use different disciplines to teach the language: Art, Science, Literature, and Games & Logic.
Full English Immersion Program for individual children ages 3-16 & Groups of all ages.
• Camp Duration: 1 week (students can stay for as many weeks as they wish)
• Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds
• English language classes for 2-3 hours each morning
• Excursions to popular attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
Additionally, your child will receive:
- A D'Angon Academy Certificate of Achievement
- A Digital Scrapbook - A USB/jump drive with a video of their experiences during the duration of the camp as well as photos taken throughout
- A D'Angon Academy T-shirt
• Year-Round & Winter English Courses for children ages 3 through 8th grade (13/14 years old) at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles in Lake Forest, California, near Laguna Beach.
Irvine, CA: Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States. It is a planned community, primarily residential but including multi-national business and industrial complexes.
Our classrooms are surrounded by a beautiful lake in Lake Forest. It is a peaceful and ideal location for children to absorb what is taught.
Lake Forest, California: Year-Round English courses for children ages 3 through 8th grade (13/14 years old). We also have a partner school in Lake Forest (a city of over 77,000 people located south of Los Angeles in Orange County, California, near Laguna Beach) that accepts international students for short-term enrollment year-round.
Students in preschool (age 3) to 8th grade (junior high / middle school) can attend our partner ESL school in Lake Forest as a Visiting Student for a minimum of 1 month's study. This is an I-20 (student visa) certified school, and can accept applications for long-term students as well.
Students can reside in family groups in the large home of an American host family. This gives students a taste of both a camp atmosphere and a sense of what it's like to live in the home of an American family.
We put very high value on students being together in small groups. This helps to build trust and friendships which are essential for language learning. 4-6 students stay with each family. Boys and girls reside in separate rooms.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 23311 Muirlands Blvd, Lake Forest, Los Angeles, California 92630, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.