French Summer Classes, Cannes:
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes! Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior and high school students).
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small family-friendly school. Whether from Europe, America, Asia, Africa or Australia, our students come from all corners of the world.
• This is a unique opportunity for you to meet students and families from a wide range of backgrounds, but all with the goal to immerse themselves in the French language and culture.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students) which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
• Junior and high school students sit a language test, which enables us to place them in a course at their level. Each week, a quick evaluation of the students’ levels allows us to assess the progress being made and move them on to the next level.
1-8 weeks in June, July & August
Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Summer French for beginner students (ages 6-11)
This is an exciting summer program for children who will learn French in a lively, fun and playful manner, while spending a pleasant vacation on the French Riviera with their parents.
• Summer French for non-beginner students (ages 6-11)
This course is for students with a previous knowledge of French. It allows them to maintain or increase their existing French language skills.
• Summer French for teenagers (ages 11-17)
This French language course for teenagers (junior and high school students) is designed to students who wish to improve their French language skills and enjoy learning French language and the culture while meeting new people.
This course is perfect for beginners to GCSE, A-level, International baccalaureate and leaving certificate levels.
• Private French lessons (also available year-round)
Treat your child to a tailor-made programme! This course is based purely on the student’s needs and goals whether they need help with conversation, grammar, reading or writing.
We also offer summer French courses for families and adults, including intensive French courses.
• Our teachers are energetic and fun native speakers with rich and varied backgrounds. They all have considerable experience in teaching French to non-French-speaking students, in Europe and in North America.
• We carefully select teachers who have the necessary qualifications. They are also selected for their enthusiasm, their ability to create a lively, amusing and motivating atmosphere in classroom environment through the active participation of the students.
Fun & Effective Teaching Methods:
• Our classes offer a modern and effective teaching method delivered by qualified teachers.
• Lessons are well-planned and motivating, adapted to the language level of each child or teenager, for maximum interaction between the teacher and the students.
• Our classes have a maximum of 8 students, which allows student-oriented teaching and the active participation of all the students during each lesson.
• Our native French teachers teach you to communicate in French as rapidly as possible through role playing, oral presentations and practical conversation.
• Although the student is encouraged to speak as much as possible, we do not neglect reading and grammar. Aside from classes, we encourage you to test your new language skills.
• "My host family was so welcoming and friendly. French summer classes programme is the perfect mix of education and fun. We went to many trips to Saint-Raphael/Frejus, went to Eze, attended potluck on the beach and enjoyed sailing. To sum up, if you want to have a good time and learn new things without even noticing it, try this place."
Ella, Czech Republic - Adult French course and homestay program
• "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
Yonita & Lara, UK – attended French summer courses for adults and children three years in a row
• “It is my third summer at French Summer Classes in Cannes la Bocca. I enjoy studying there because they really help me improve on pronouncing how you say French words correctly when your native language is not French. My teacher, Manel, is really nice and fun : I learn new words, fun songs, play games in French and meet new friends.
Ever since I’ve started attending this summer school, I’ve been learning a lot about the beautiful language of France and its culture. I’m glad I can travel there in the summer and see how things work outside of the U.S.A.”
Nathalie, USA – attended French course for non-beginner children
• " I must say that I made some nice memories in the school. Learning French is just one of the many things that the place does offer. Its the chance to call another country, another world and culture, your home. I loved it and I'm deeply grateful for all that it gave me."
Ujwal from India, Teenager French summer courses and homestay
• "I was pleased to read your kind words and reports about my daughter Marie. I thank all of teachers at your school for being so patient and helping her to improve French! She also had so much fun learning with you. Your lessons were very insightful and interactive!
I would like to sincerely thank you for such a fantastic host family. Marie-Brigitte, Michel and their amazing girls made Marie happy to stay with them and feel like at home! Again, please accept my sincere thanks."
Tatiana, Russia - daughter attended French course and homestay program
• "Just a quick note to confirm what you already know (Will had a fantastic experience in France on your program) and to thank you one more time for making this possible and arranging such a wonderful family for Will to stay with.
This whole experience is sure to have a major, positive impact on Will’s life. We will recommend your program to others - and hope to come ourselves sometime in the future!"
Father of a 16 year old student, from Connecticut, USA - French course for teenagers and homestay program
• "Tout d’abord, il faut vous remercier pour tout ce que vous avec fait. Vous étiez toujours disponible pour nous aider. Depuis 10 ans, nous passons nos grandes vacances en France, toutefois, grâce à votre programme linguistique les vacances cette année étaient les meilleures. C’était une très bonne expérience, un mélange de choses – apprendre le français, rencontrer de nouvelles personnes et profiter de vacances sur La Côte d’Azur.
L’école a convenu à toute la famille, nous avons fait beaucoup de progrès et les leçons nous ont encouragés à continuer à apprendre le français. Nous espérons revenir l’année prochaine. Je vous souhaite une agréable année. Jusqu’à l’année prochaine. Bien cordialement."
Fiona et sa famille, d'Irlande - Programme famille : cours de français pour adultes, adolescents et enfants
• "Pour tous ceux qui souhaitent apprendre le français, j’aimerai conseiller cette école. Mon fils et moi, nous avons longtemps cherché un cours de langue française, et avons finalement décidé d'aller à Cannes. Cette expérience a surpassé toutes nos attentes.
Si vous voulez commencer à apprendre une langue ou d'améliorer votre connaissance du français dans une famille d'acceuil qui vous fait sentir à la maison, avec les enseignants de l'école qui deviendront vos meilleurs amis, qui non seulement vous introduiront à la grammaire française, mais aussi partageront avec vous leur vie, leur culture et les traditions du sud de la France, et où vous pourrez combiner les études avec les vacances merveilleuses, vous trouverez cet endroit à Cannes-la-Bocca. Encore un grand merci à tous mes chers amis Alima, Christine, Alicia, Francoise, Benoît, Fidel ... qui ont fait nos vacances à Cannes inoubliable!"
Kira from Luxembourg, family French courses + homestay
• Our French language school is located in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes (just 30km or 19 miles from the Airport in Nice) on the French Riviera.
• Because of the convenient coastal SNCF train and French bus system, you can live without a car and still easily visit most of the picturesque towns along the Mediterranean.
• Our classes take place in a lovely 19th century period building, which, during the academic year, houses a Catholic school. Our building is equipped with 5 classrooms, a student lounge, a large gated yard, and a private parking lot.
• We’re only a stone’s throw away from the sandy beaches (400 meters), the Provencal market (less than 100 meters), cafés and restaurants, in the middle of the lively and one of the most pleasant areas of Cannes.
Specific Contact Pages: - Cours de français d'été
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Rue St Vincent de Paul, Cannes, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.