IFA Paris Fashion School:
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of fashion business and fashion design. Our school is located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France. IFA Paris programs include 1-year intensive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Fashion Business, Luxury Brands Management & Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English. IFA Paris also offers bachelor's degrees in fashion at our Paris campus, as well as bachelor's and masters degree courses in our partner school in Shanghai, China.
- IFA Paris is committed to providing young fashion professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in international fashion and luxury companies.
- We offer top-notch education, and provide a unique experience and perspective. In Paris, students explore fashion’s rich French heritage while being initiated to fashion opportunities in emerging markets, especially China.
- We count on a faculty of experienced foreign instructors with an average of 10 years industry work experience with leading fashion brands in Paris.
- You will study in a multicultural environment with instructors and students from around the world.
- Students have the opportunity to study in the historical garment district located in the center of Paris.
Paris holds a special place at the top of the fashion world. It still lays claim to being the world’s fashion capital and is able to prove it with important fashion events such as its twice-yearly fashion week, fairs and trade shows, fascinating concept stores, and industry leading trend agencies. Paris remains an essential stop for young designers who wish to understand where fashion came from and where it is going. While Paris undoubtedly has a distinguished fashion history, its present and future are just as compelling.
As the birthplace of fashion, Paris gave the world some of its most renowned fashion houses and designers including Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Dior. Paris remains the place where the new generation of fashion designers including Rick Owens, Martin Margiela, and Alber Elbaz choose to live and work. The affinity Parisians feel for fashion extends beyond the bounds of the industry and into the city’s films, museums, art galleries, theaters and street life.
- MBA in Fashion Business - 1-year intensive program:
Full academic year in Paris OR 30 academic weeks in Paris and 10 academic weeks in Shanghai
IFA Paris’s MBA in Fashion Business allows students to pursue post-graduate education entirely taught in English in Paris. It is a multidisciplinary Fashion Business program which covers marketing, merchandising, buying, retail, distribution as well as other fashion business related modules.
This unique program allows students to build career skills and gain a full understanding of opportunities and challenges of running a fashion business today. It also gives them the opportunity to experience the world’s fashion capital, Paris. During the program students will have the opportunity to work on industry sponsored projects in cooperation with international brands, attend fashion events and visit leading brands stores as well as design studios.
30 academic weeks in Paris and 10 academic weeks in Shanghai or 30 weeks in Shanghai and 10 weeks in Paris
In this unique program, students will deeply examine the world’s most successful luxury brands and learn the techniques companies use to distinguish their brands in the luxury field. From the principles of luxury and its growth to consumer psychology, strategic and integrated marketing, creative foundations of Luxury brands as well as distribution and channel management, students will explore the unique factors involved in building and maintaining a luxury brand in the competitive global environment.
- MBA in Global Fashion Media Degree Program:
36 weeks in Paris + 12 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project
This unique MBA program is aimed at developing the potential of applicants from a variety of backgrounds such as fashion design, product management, graphics, journalism and media studies. You will develop a firm foundation of research and expressive flair in either visual styling or journalism and gain new media software skills, advanced communication proficiency, and expertise in strategies for fashion media management.
- MBA in Cosmetics, Beauty & Fragrances:
24 weeks in Paris + 24 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project
- Postgraduate Certificate in Contemporary Fashion Design: 1-year intensive program
- Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design & Technology Course: 3 years in Paris or Shanghai
- Bachelor Degree in Fashion Marketing: 3 years in Paris including a semester in Shanghai
- MBA / Masters in Luxury Brand Management in collaboration with Polimoda Fashion School in Florence, Italy: 1-year intensive program - 30 weeks in Shanghai + 8 weeks in Florence + 2 weeks in Paris
- MBA / Masters Program in Fashion Business in collaboration with Polimoda Fashion School in Florence, Italy - 1-year intensive program: 30 weeks in Shanghai + 8 weeks in Florence + 2 weeks in Paris
Our Placement Office is available to assist our students and graduates who are looking for internship or job opportunities. A Placement Officer will evaluate your background and career objective(s) to match you with a suitable opening.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools. All of our courses are taught in English and both domestic and international students are eligible to apply. Email us today via our Contact Us page for further information on how to apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology - 3 years in Paris
- 3 x full scholarships covering the entire 3 years (worth €25,200)
Bachelor in Fashion Marketing - 3 years in Paris including a semester in Shanghai
- 2 x full scholarships covering the entire 3 years (worth €25,200)
MBA in Cosmetics, Beauty & Fragrances - 24 weeks in Paris + 24 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project
- 2 x full scholarships (worth €15,800)
MBA in Global Fashion Media - 36 weeks in Paris + 12 weeks in Shanghai + 12 weeks Capstone project
- 2 x full scholarships (worth €14,800)
Postgraduate Certificate in Contemporary Fashion Design - 1 year intensive course
- 1 x full scholarship (worth €14,800)
- 4 x half scholarships (worth €7,400)
All of our courses are taught in English and both domestic and international students are eligible to apply. Please note that the scholarships include tuition fee only.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 8 rue d'Enghien, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.