International business schools in France: MBA in Paris in English, business management/ international hotel management schools, fashion business studies in Paris, bachelors degree courses, online master programs. Écoles supérieure de commerce en France. Study abroad programs for American students in Europe..
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
Académie Intérnationale de Management (AIM) is an English-speaking hotel & tourism management school located in the heart of Paris, France.
Established in 1992, we offer internationally recognized Anglo-American Bachelors and MBA degree programs in the fields of hotel, tourism & hospitality management. We also offer professional management certifications and internship programs. All of our courses are taught entirely through English.
We offer American accreditation as well as international recognition. Our courses are licensed and certified by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), appreciated universally by the professionals in hotel and tourism industry.
Our mission is to educate leaders of the future in the international hotel and tourism sectors.
Our students learn professional managerial skills derived directly from practices of major companies in hospitality, including international hotel and restaurant chains, condominiums, travel industry and they acquire a curriculum taught at the best American universities, enriched by European taste, culture and knowledge.
International Fashion Academy (IFA) Paris is a leading international fashion school that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of fashion business and fashion design. Our school is located in the historical garment district in the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, France.
IFA Paris programs include 1-year intensive Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Fashion Business, Luxury Brands Management & Global Fashion Media. The language of instruction for all of our courses is English.
IFA Paris also offers bachelor's degrees in fashion at our Paris campus, as well as bachelor's and masters degree courses in our partner school in Shanghai, China. In addition, students have the opportunity to study in Florence through the graduate degree programs we offer in collaboration with POLIMODA, the top fashion design and marketing school in Italy.
In 2014, IFA Paris will offer 9 scholarships at postgraduate level and 5 scholarships at undergraduate level for programs in our Paris and Shanghai schools.
France International Graduate Schools are a unique group of 15 leading French schools that have joined forces to offer international students a full range of business Degree programs taught in English and or / in French.
Our schools are located in 14 different cities and campuses, all established in main French dynamic city centers (including Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes, Toulouse, and more), offering easy access to a rich social and cultural life, as well as the regional business environment.
Studying in France also means discovering the French “art de vivre”, which offers many cultural, historical, intellectual and entertainment options. France’s location within Europe and efficient transportation system, will also allow you to discover other neighbouring countries easily
Many prestigious schools are part of our group, including The American Business School, CEFAM, International Business School, IDRAC Business School and IGS HR school.
- Available at schools & locations throughout France
- Bachelor in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management
- Bachelor in Marketing & Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA in Geopolitics and International Business
- MBA in International Management
- MBA Consulting SOGETI
- Master in International Business Development
- Master in International Human Resources Management
- Grande Ecole Program
- Summer Programs
ESSEC Business School, located on 3 campuses, 2 near Paris, France (Cergy-Pontoise & La Défense) and 1 in Singapore, is a business school offering undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, MBA and executive education programs. ESSEC’s educational approach is based on the students’ autonomy, responsibility and freedom. It focuses on experience in business and on the international arena in order to nurture the development of future graduates and give them a taste for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- MBA in International Luxury Brand Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management (IMHI)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Advanced Masters Programs
- Executive Education Programs
L'Institut Superieur de Tourisme, Paris, a pour vocation de répondre aux objectifs du marché mondial en Management du toursime. Depuis plus de 30 ans, notre objectif est de vous préparer aux métiers spécifiques du tourisme. BTS Animation & Gestion Touristiques Locales - Ce BTS veut répondre au grand potentiel du Tourisme réceptif et à la demande des collectivités territoriales pour leur stratégie touristique. La 3eme année en Tourisme International est sanctionnée par un European Bachelor in International Tourism - ou en Tourisme et Management du Sport qui est sanctionnée par un European Bachelor in Sport and Leasure Management. La 4ème année est sanctionnées par un MBA en International Tourism Management ou un MBA in Sport and Leisure Management.
ISG (Institut Supérieur de Gestion) International Business School is located at Rue de Lota in the 16th arrondissement (administrative district) of western Paris in northern France. We are a leading international business school that offers accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. All our courses are taught through English, the international language of business.
Students come to us from all over the world and we are proud to welcome more than 60 nationalities. The business school provides students with the opportunity to acquire qualifications which are truly international, fully accredited and recognised by a large number of universities and the business community worldwide.
ISG is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is a member of EFMB.
La Rochelle Business School is a leading business school situated in La Rochelle, a city on the western coast of France. As a recognised French Grande Ecole specialising in business and management, the mission of La Rochelle Business School is to offer undergraduate, post-graduate & executive degree programs to both French and international students in English and / or French.
La Rochelle Business School is a member of AASCB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and is eligible for the accreditation it offers.
La Rochelle Business School currently has 96 international partners in 35 different countries around the world and 14 partner universities that offer double degrees in Germany, Great Britain, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, China and Mexico. Each year, the school welcomes 400 international students, mostly from our partner universities.
We aim to enable students to acquire the necessary technical, interpersonal and cultural skills to increase their employability by providing them with support in their professional and personal projects.
La Rochelle is located approximately 120 km south of Nantes and 400 km south-west of Paris.
Undergraduate, post-graduate and executive degree courses in English & French:
Programs in English include:
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Tourism Management
- Master's Degree in Management
Additional academic programs include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies
- Master's Degrees in Business: These are designed to meet the needs of a highly diversified audience (French & foreign students)
ESCE International Business School is a business and management institution in the heart of the 15th arrondissement in Paris, just minutes from the famous Eiffel Tower. ESCE’s Master Degree is taught in English or French, and is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and is recognised throughout the world.
Having over 140 exchange and double degree partners in around 70 countries, ESCE’s courses are validated by many universities across the globe.
ESCE is a member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and the AACSB (Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business).
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-04-28 were from viewers in:
west coast, Singapore;
Kumasi/Ashanti Region, Ghana;
Doha Qatar, Qatar;
Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
You are here: School & College Search> Business Schools in France> French university education - study business in English-speaking management schools in Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Bordeaux..