Hanbridge Mandarin, Shenzhen, Chengdu & Zhuhai:
Situated in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China, Hanbridge Mandarin offers beginner to advanced level Chinese language immersion programs to students from around the world. Study options include Group Chinese, Private Chinese lessons, on-location tutoring (in your home or office), and online / virtual Chinese classes. We also have language schools in Chengdu and Zhuhai.
• Our mission at Hanbridge Mandarin Chinese Learning Center is to help each individual to learn or master the Mandarin Chinese language in the quickest and most effective way at a fair price.
• We achieve our mission by implementing our proprietary and unique teaching methodologies to deliver a highly results-oriented customer-focused quality experience in our approach.
• To ensure our mission is achieved, every teacher on our team is educated, certified and committed to applying the Hanbridge principles of learning in every teaching lesson.
Unique Teaching Methodology:
• There’s a Chinese idiom which says: “You must sharpen your tools if you desire to get things done well”.
• We believe our unique method of learning Mandarin is the sharpening process. You are the tool, we provide the turn-key sharpening process for Mandarin learning.
• We help guide our students with unique and proven ways of turning their brain’s on for maximum short time and long term memory recall in their Mandarin learning experience.
• We believe this is the key to breaking through the bottleneck most common for individuals in acquiring the Mandarin language learning skill quickly and effectively but for a fair price.
• Our team is built up of a group of professional Mandarin teachers with passion for education and Chinese culture. All instructors have at least 3 years of Mandarin teaching experience.
• We will use our standard Mandarin and fluency of English, combined with our experience and deep understanding of our Chinese culture to deliver the highest teaching quality to meet corporate clients and individual’s learning needs.
Mandarin Chinese Courses:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced & Superior Levels
• Regular Chinese classes
• Full Immersion Chinese
• Intensive Chinese with Homestay
• Business Chinese for executives / companies
• HSK Test Preparation
• Group Chinese courses
• Private Chinese lessons
• Chinese Internship (work placement) course
• Chinese Listening / Reading / Speaking classes
• Chinese for Specific Purposes / Industries
• Chinese Culture courses (Art, Culinary, Painting..)
• AP (Advanced Placement) Chinese course
• Online / Virtual Chinese
• Chinese for Kids / Teens
• Chinese Immersion Summer Camp (for adults, teenagers and young children - in Shenzhen and Chengdu only)
• "I’m really impressed by the fantastic, professional and dedicated teaching staff at Hanbridge and am pleased to recommend this school as the best option to learn this challenging language."
• "Hanbridge provided an ideal environment for us to take our first steps toward learning Mandarin. Our excellent teacher gave us the confidence and the tools to learn quickly and effortlessly. If you want to learn Mandarin quickly, Hanbridge is the place to go. We extend our sincere recommendation."
Ben & Meghan, USA
• "This year, I’ve been studying with the team at Hanbridge and they’ve helped to keep my on track and learning rapidly. My goal of higher HSK levels is well in sight."
• "Hanbridge Mandarin has skilled teachers, professional methodology and a dedication to see their students succeed. Thanks to their guidance, I’ve advanced and improved my Chinese ability a great deal in a short amount of time. Hanbridge Mandarin is the real deal. I recommend them without reservation."
Shenzhen is located in the southern part of Guangdong Province, and is known as the "Back Garden of Hong Kong". It is also well known as the first city in mainland China to enjoy economic reform under Deng Xiao Ping, the unofficial Godfather of the city.
Shenzhen is divided into seven districts: Luohu, Futian, Nanshan, Yantian, Baoan, Longgang and Guangming. The city has a population of more than 8 million inhabitants. More than 70% of the Shenzhen population are immigrants from throughout the country, so standard Mandarin is widely spoken here.
Zhuhai - Cultural City Close to Macau:
Our second language center in Guangdong Province is situated in Zhuhai, a city with a population of 1.6 million people. Zhuhai is the closest major city in China to Macau, the famous autonomous territory known as the "Las Vegas of Asia".
Chengdu - Historical City in Sichuan Province:
We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province. Chengdu is a cultural and historical city of 14 million people, situated 4.5 hours north-west of Chongqing.
There are two main types of accommodations to choose while you study:
- Homestay with a local Chinese family
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3F, Strength Science and Technology Mansion, Gaoxin South 1st Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.