Crossing Borders, Houston:
Located in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish language immersion classes for children of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced learners. Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps. We also provide language immersion preschool programs in French, Mandarin Chinese, and English.
• Crossing Borders Group (CBG) is a language and cultural education company committed to quality learning experiences and materials.
• Crossing Borders has been providing language services in the Houston area over the past decade. We also have language immersion centers for children in Katy and Spring / The Woodlands.
Why Choose Us?
• Top Spanish Instructors
All of our Spanish instructors are college-educated and many hold masters degrees. We use time-tested methods and only the best materials to guide our students on their language-learning journey.
• Immersive Language Teaching
Instruction centers on a "whole language" approach in which teachers introduce all four elements of language acquisition: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Friendly Environment
We teach Spanish in a friendly and professional environment. Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel.
For basic beginner to advanced Spanish learners
• Private / One-to-One Spanish Lessons (ages 5-12)
• Spanish immersion preschool (18 months - 5 years)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• After-School Child Care / Spanish Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps for kids ages 4-12
• Spanish Winter Camps for kids ages 4-12
• Spring Break Spanish Camps for kids ages 4-8
• Virtual Spanish Classes with interactive software (ages 7-12)
We also provide French, Mandarin Chinese and English immersion programs for children. Contact us for more information.
• "Our son attended Crossing Borders Spanish Immersion preschool for 2 years at Rice Village. We were so pleased that we have begged them to open another location in Kingwood, where we now live, for our daughter; and that's just what they're doing!
Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
• “Since our two daughters have started attending Crossing Borders they have learned important social skills. Specifically, one daughter who is reserved has really opened up and gained beautiful confidence.
We attribute this to the care and guidance of the teachers and all the staff at Crossing Borders. They are good communicators and want the best for our children. They do what it takes to give us much special attention as needed”.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2353 Rice Blvd, Houston, Texas 77005, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.