Koiné - Italian Language Centre in Rome:
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We offer a range of Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype. Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. In addition, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language.
Our teachers are native Italian speakers who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a foreign language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Many of them have dedicated their professional life to teaching while others have found their vocation while living in a foreign country. Their work is based on the passion and love for their own language and culture.
Effective & Fun Teaching Methods:
Our methods of teaching Italian aim to develop the student’s communication skills. Students actively practice the four fundamental functions of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing. We pay particular attention to conversation so that students can express themselves in Italian from the very beginning of the course. To engage all learners, teachers use communicative techniques and strategies aimed at involving students and creating a friendly and nice atmosphere that inspires enthusiasm and happiness in the learning process, essential when learning a foreign language.
- Intensive Italian group classes (4 weeks / 60 hours). This course has monthly start dates.
- Super-intensive Italian group classes (2 weeks / 30 hours)
- Weekly Italian courses (15 hours per week)
- Long-term Italian courses (12 weeks / 3 months or 20 weeks / 5 months)
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition) - Can take place at our school, or our tutors can come to your home, workplace or other location of your choice.
- CELI exam preparation course (15 hours per week of General Italian+ 5 hours extra for CELI simulations)
- CILS exam preparation course (15 hours per week of General Italian+ 5 hours extra for CILS simulations)
- Corporate Italian language training for business professionals / companies
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training (30 hours divided over 3 weekends)
- Italian summer school in Calabria - 2 weeks intensive Italian course in the South of Italy
- Italian summer courses in Rome - 4 weeks / 60 hours
- Italian classes for kids
- Italian cooking courses
- Specialized courses: Italian for travellers; Italian for arts; Italian for photography
- Online Italian courses by Skype
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers throughout the world, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- Translation service
- Weekly social meeting where foreigners and Italian people can get to know each other and practice the language they are interested in.
- Tours of Rome & other social events for Italian cultural and language immersion
Koiné – Italian Language Centre is located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano n. 48, one of the most vibrant and beautiful areas in the center of Rome, just 300mt from the Colosseum. We are on the corner of Via Merulana and Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, behind Piazza Vittorio, one of the most multicultural areas of Rome, characterized by a carefree and colorful context. Surrounded by shops, bars and a vibrant nightlife, the school is easily accessible by bus, tram and metro.
The School is only 10 minutes walking from Termini Station and close to the San Giovanni Metro stop / Metro Manzoni and Metro Colosseo stops, and accessible by many buses. The strategic location of our school allows our students to not only live fully the historical center of the Eternal City, but also to get in close contact with the hectic pace and the real local life. The unique character of this area attracts, every day, artists, tourists, foreigners, thousands of travelers and all kinds of people.
Despite being in the heart of the city, San Giovanni is surrounded by greenery, with a big lawn in front of the basilica and the park along the Aurelian walls that give this part of the city a special and precious light!
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, 48 - scala B, 00184, Rome, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.