Italian language schools in Italy: Italian courses in Florence art schools, immersion programs, Italian language holidays / vacation programs, study abroad programs in Italy, internships. Italian lessons in Rome, Milan. Aprender Italiano en Italia, Florencia, escola de lingua italiana Italia, Sicilia..
Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and many more.
There are 6 levels from absolute beginners to advanced allowing you to reach the various levels of the European Language Portfolio.
Our Italian language courses open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
In the past 15 years, more than 8,000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. We organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Student Testimonial: Scuola Toscana me taught me Italian grammar in the morning, found me a place to stay, and showed me where they have the best breakfasts and lunches at a fraction of the cost anywhere else in Florence..... The teachers are so nice and helpful, they're also experts on local history! You're in the best of hands with Scuola Toscana!
Italian Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced levels:
- General Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Private Italian classes
- Homestay Program (with a local Italian family)
- Italian University Preparation
- Family Holiday Italian courses (children & adults)
- Italian for Business
- Italian for Tourism
- Internship program (work experience placements)
- Italian Culture courses
- Italian Art History courses
- Italian Language + Jewellery courses
- Italian + Fashion & Design
- Italian + Music & Opera
- Italian + Wine & Cooking
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
Scuola Tricolore is an accredited Italian language school in the medieval city centre of Genoa, an historical city located in Liguria on the north-west Mediterranean coast of Italy and in the middle of the Italian Riviera, close to Portofino and San Remo.
Scuola Tricolore combines quality Italian teaching with pleasure and fun for students of all levels - beginner, intermediate and advanced. Our Italian courses include Intensive Italian, CELI / CILS exam preparation and private Italian lessons among many others. Our tutoring method is based on Edutainment, or Education and Entertainment. It enables you to learn quickly with fun!
You will learn Italian in large, bright classrooms with native, qualified, native Italian-speaking teachers who love their work. Students do not come to Italy only to study Italian and learn about Italian culture, but they also come to relax, mingle, eat, drink and laugh. Thus, Scuola Tricolore is about studying Italian in a professional manner but with lots of fun and interaction.
Our school organises homestay accommodation with carefully-selected host families, but independent apartments, rooms in shared apartments, B&B or Hotel stays are also available.
- Standard Italian course
- Intensive Italian course
- Long-term Italian course
- Group & individual preparation for CELI, CILS, CIC and PLIDA exams
- Evening group course
- Pesto & Cioccolato: Standard group course in Genoa and Turin (2, 4 or 6 weeks)
- Mixed courses: a combination of group cour and individual classes
- Italian & Cooking
- Italian & Converation classes
- Individual courses / Private Italian lessons
5.Learn Italian in Tuscany @ Il Sasso, Montepulciano
Courses / Programs
Il Sasso is a high quality Italian language school located in Montepulciano, a beautiful, Renaissance town in Southern Tuscany. One of the best Italian language schools in Italy, the school was founded in 1983 by the people who are still running it today, and it is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research & Universities.
The school is open all year round. We cater to students of all ages who come from all over the world to learn Italian. Class sizes normally range from five to nine students. Our Italian language classes are divided into six levels based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the European Council.
The method of communication, and the friendly and personal atmosphere of the lessons make our courses very special. The proof of this is in the large number of students who return year after year.
The Tuscany town of Montepulciano, in the province of Siena, is situated 13 km east of Pienza (a World Heritage Site), 70 km south-east of the historic city of Siena (also a World Heritage Site), 124 km south-east of Florence, and 186 km north of Rome.
- Standard Italian course
- Standard+ Italian course (Standard Italian course + private Italian lessons)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons (one-to-one)
- Semi-Private Italian lessons (two-to-one)
- Business Italian course
- CILS / CELI Certificate preparation
- Homestay program
- Lunchtime Italian conversation classes
- Parlar di Vino - Learn about the red wine of the region: 1-wk course
- Italian culture courses
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes
Come and study Italian in the very heart of Italy! Scuola di Italiano Dante Alighieri is an Italian language school in Camerino in the beautiful Marche region of Central Italy. We offer year-round Italian immersion programs, and language & culture courses to students from around the world.
Camerino has excellent transport links to the cities of Florence, Rome, Bologna, Venice, Naples and Capri and can be reached easily by car, bus or train. Rome and Florence are less than 2 hours away by car.
The Ancona-Falconara international airport is located about 70km from Camerino and offers direct flights to and from many major Italian and European cities including Rome, Milan, London, Munich, Paris, Madrid, Moscow among others. In addition, ferries sail daily to and from Greece, Turkey, and Croatia from the port of Ancona (70km from the school).
Our Italian study holidays incorporate intensive Italian language classes, culture courses and recreational activities such as guided tours and excursions. In addition, we offer a range of Italian courses to students of all levels, including CELI exam preparation.
- Italian Study Holidays: Intensive 4-week immersion program with Italian language lessons, culture classes & recreational activities.
- Intensive Italian Language & Culture (2 / 3 week courses available)
- Preparation for the University of Perugia's CELI (Certificate of Knowledge of Italian Language) and DILS-PG (Didactics of Italian Foreign Language) certification exams
- Italian + Introduction to Italian Law
- Summer refresher courses for foreign Italian language teachers
Located in the heart of the lovely neighbourhood Monti, Kappa Language School provides basic beginner to advanced level Italian language courses to students and professionals from around the world.
We offer Standard and Intensive courses, PLIDA Italian language certification classes, private Italian lessons, lessons via Skype, study group and special courses. A Homestay option with an Italian family is also available as part of your studies.
Kappa is a member of the Dante Alighieri Society network, and was created to promote Italian language and culture among international students, expats and professionals in Rome. In addition to our language courses, we also arrange cultural events and guided tours of the city.
Kappa Language School is a Certified Learning Center of Dante Alighieri, meeting quality standards in teaching Italian as a foreign language, recognized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to issue certificates and host exam sessions.
Basic Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Standard Italian course (A1-B2 level)
- PLIDA (Dante Alighieri Italian Language Project) Certificate Course (exam preparation)
- CELI exams
- Intensive Italian course
- Lessons via Skype
- One-on-One / Private tutoring
- Study groups
- Combine your course with a Homestay with an Italian family
Located in Alghero on the North West coast of Sardinia, the Centro Mediterraneo Pintadera offers Italian language and culture courses all year round. From the very beginning, we take language out of the classroom and onto the streets of Alghero. We also offer a special Vacationer's Course - AllegraMente is for visitors here only a short time and its purpose is to teach basic notions of Italian, to ease communications with locals, in restaurants, bars and shops, to gain more insight as to the way of life in Alghero, and just generally for a more enjoyable holiday.
Our Italian language courses are small in size, max. 8 persons and we offer a welcoming, relaxing atmosphere, perfect for the learning of Italian and familiarising with this country's culture. Italian cooking sessions, culture courses, summer courses for children as well as a special vacationer's course called AllegraMente.
Learn Italian in Sardinia. Stroll & Speak is based in Alghero, old town. It is a small learning center, where you will find very committed teachers together with a friendly atmosphere. Other services: book lending library, first steps in Sardinian cuisine and shopping tour.