International Summer School for Teens:
Swing summer 2019 into action with an unforgettable summer golfing experience in Scotland - the historic 'Home of Golf'. Combine your child's golfing enthusiasm or talent with a stimulating academic challenge. Email: Contact us below
Situated on the picturesque campus of Stirling University in Central Scotland in the UK, International Summer School for Teens provides residential summer courses for British, U.S. and international students ages 12-17.
Participants choose one sporting / creative camp and one academic camp for the duration of the 3-week camp. Stirling is conveniently and centrally located 35 minutes north-east of Glasgow, and 40 mins north-west of Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city.
Golf Summer Camp - Onsite golf course and driving range:
- Duration: 3 weeks. Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced options
- Must be combined with one of the following academic courses: English Language, Law & Economics, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
Students will work in small groups with enthusiastic PGA coaches to receive individual tuition in order to perfect their game but will also have the opportunity to play 9 and 18 hole courses. Golf students will also visit St Andrews where they will see the famous Old Course and play a Links course.
Beginner Golf Option:
• We guide you through all aspects of the game in a fun, friendly and inspirational setting.
• Work in small groups to build confidence and receive individual tuition
• Learn the basics of golf including set-up, swing, putting, chipping and bunker play
• Learn the rules and etiquette of golf
• Learn about golf specific fitness
• Be part of our Ryder Cup Tournament and gain experience playing a full course
• Receive a personalised handbook for notes, pictures and training procedures
Intermediate Golf Camp:
• Suited to players with a handicap of 20.5 (male), 30.5 (female) and above
• Also suited to students who are currently playing golf on a regular basis
• Work with you on an individual basis to improve your current game
• Golf specific fitness and mental focus
• Experience a range of different sports facilities and play on reputable Scottish courses
• Gain experience as part of our Ryder Cup Tournament
• Personal development plan to help you when you return home.
Advanced Level Golf Camp:
• Suited to those with a handicap of 20 or less (male), 30 or less (female)
• Perfect specific areas of your game and play in more challenging playing conditions
•Golf specific fitness and mental focus
• Monitor your progress throughout to assist you in further reducing your handicap
• Play some of the world’s most challenging courses in the “Home of Golf”
• Personal development plan to help you when you return home
• Advanced players will also have the option of playing Gleneagles, which was host of the 2014 Ryder Cup.