English-speaking design schools in Europe: Study design in Spain with Marbella Design Academy. Student testimonials/ graduate reviews of bachelor of arts (BA) degrees in fashion design, graphic design & interior design..
Marbella Design Academy: This page highlights testimonials from students of our 3-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree courses in southern Spain. Marbella Design Academy is a leading English-speaking design school in Europe for international students. Our undergraduate degree course options include Fashion Design, Graphic Design, & Interior Architecture.
Email:Contact us below
Our BA (Hons) degrees are awarded and quality assured by the University of Bedfordshire, UK, and state-recognised in the UK. Graduates can apply for an additional 10 months of study in the UK to earn a Masters Degree at the University of Bedfordshire or another university of their choice.
- Lauriane, Switzerland (Fashion Design Student) "I have learnt a lot about fashion, from the drawing classes to developing clothes collections to the actual sewing and finishing, but also all about Marketing, fashion show presentation and even jewellery making.
I really like studying at this school because we have no creative restrictions and the opportunity to experiment and create exactly what we want.
The teachers are great and they are always helping us to realize our wildest ideas. Also, we get a chance to study with students from different nationalities and cultures, which allows us to have different approaches and ideas for our collections, but alsoinspire each other.
Likewise, we are offered great opportunities to enter in the working world with design competitions and fashion shows. I personally have taken part in several real life fashion shows and competitions."
- Jessica, Germany (Interior Architecture Student) "For me, choosing Marbella Design Academy was definitely not hard. I fell in love with the University the first day I looked at their website and even went visiting it but the location, Spain was another good point for me.
Being part of this University, is like having a family far away from home. The administration, the Professors and the students here at Marbella Design Academy are very friendly, they make you feel loved, and know exactly who you are and what type of personality you've got.
Marbella Design Academy is more than just a university, it is your second home, you don't even want to leave the place until late in the afternoon. They just make you gain so much experience."
- Raïssa, Netherlands (Fashion Design Student) "I chose Marbella Design Academy because I wanted a new experience abroad and studying seemed like a good idea. The best thing about MDA is that it is an international collage, so you meet people around the world here."
- Farah, Lebanon (Interior Architecture Student) "I chose Marbella Design Academy for many reasons, but most importantly, because I will soon graduate with a certified BA Honors degree, which is one of the best interior Architecture universities in the world.
The best thing about being a student in Marbella Design Academy is that there are only a few students in each class, which enables you to have the freedom of asking as many questions you desire, as well as the chance of getting more one-on-one attentiveness from the teacher."
- Didi, Malta (Fashion Design Student) "I chose Marbella Design Academy after coming to see the school, which I'd found listed on the internet as one of Spain's highly recommended design schools. On visiting the Academy I immediately felt a welcoming feeling which was only enhanced after meeting the extremely kind staff.
I was given a tour around the academy by the head of fashion who was extremely passionate about the subject and the academy itself ,which made a large impact on me.
I was delighted to hear that at the academy the classes were rarely larger than 10, which gives each student a lot of personal time and help from the teachers , unlike many other universities.
In my opinion the personal time where you can learn from the teachers knowledge & experiences in the industry are two of the most important things for ones education.
I also love that all the students and teachers are always willing to help one another and that everyone gets to know each other on a personal basis."
- Diptee, Hong Kong (Graphic Design Student) "Marbella Design Academy is an exclusive design school with international mix of students from all around the world. I am fond of Spanish culture and language and wanted to study graphics, hence it was my best choice.
Since the number of students in each class is small, there is great amount of one to one interaction between students and teachers therefore students can take more advantage."