Safe Care Health School, Mercer County:
Located in Hamilton Township NJ, just 5 miles from Trenton, Safe Care Health School is a premier medical and health care school providing training programs in a range of popular subjects, including Phlebotomy Technician, Clinical Medical Assistant, and Home Health Aide (HHA). We offer flexible class schedules, with day classes, night classes, and weekend classes available. Internship programs are available in many of our programs. We will work with you to customize an affordable payment plan.
• Safe Care Health School is a medical vocational school that provides quality training in the most in-demand healthcare and medical fields today.
• With health care being one of the fastest growing sectors of today's economy, we aim to provide all our students with the knowledge and skills they need to secure a professional position.
• Taught by professional and experienced instructors in a friendly and challenging learning environment, our allied health programs are approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• Safe Care Health School is also licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
• Technology is changing everyday so we use modern techniques and equipment to ensure you stay ahead of the game.
- Diverse Student Population
Our students come from a very diverse background so you will get to network with individuals that have similar aspirations and career goals as yourself. You will see why we have the name care for our organization because we truly care for our students on a professional and personal level.
- Small Class Sizes & Individual Attention
We offer small classrooms and no class is bigger then 15 students so you can rest assured that you will not be lost in the crowd. Each one of our students is required to meet with our school director who reviews their individual career goals and provides guidance.
- Highly-Trained Professional Staff
We have highly trained professionals that go through a very intense interview and screening process to ensure we bring on individuals that share the same passion as us.
- Affordable Programs
To ensure you can pay for your tuition, we offer discounts, deferred payment plans, and referral programs among many other options.
• Certified Home Health Aide
• Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
• Certified Patient Care Technician
• Certified EKG Technician
• Certified Phlebotomy Technician
• Combination Program (EKG + Phlebotomy)
Our application process is quick and we will get you started on the path to becoming a student at Safe Care Health School in no time. Below, you will find basic information about our admission process.
If you are motivated to make a big change in your life, we highly suggest making an appointment to meet our Director who will help you through this process and get you on your way to reaching your goals.
• Complete an initial registration form
• Schedule meeting with the Director
• Based on course selected you will receive an application packet
• Complete the application package and all required documents*
• Director will review the application package and approve the admission
• Discuss financial options and payment plans
• Student will complete final enrollment form
• Student orientation with Director
• Student will receive welcome package
• Begin Classes
* Requirements will vary by program. Admissions will be granted based on successful completion of all requirements for the course being applied for.
• "This school is everything you can ask for, because if you are committed to them, they are committed to you."
• "I would like to recommend Safe Care Health as an outstanding institution. I am a current student studying for the EKG program and have completed the Phlebotomy program in this school. It has been a great experience overall and staff is very helpful."
• "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider Safe Care Health School, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2333 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd, Hamilton, New Jersey 08619, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.