Medical schools in New Jersey: Nursing colleges, medical universities in Newark NJ. Healthcare career training institutes, health management education, online degree programs, accredited certification, diploma courses. Apply to medical schools in Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Paterson..
• Located in Hamilton Township NJ, just 5 miles from Trenton, Safe Care Health School is a premier medical and health care school providing training programs in a range of popular subjects, including Phlebotomy Technician, EKG Technician, Clinical Medical Assistant, and Home Health Aide (HHA).
• We offer flexible class schedules, with day classes, night classes, and weekend classes available. Internship programs are available in many of our programs.
• Taught by professional and experienced instructors in a friendly and challenging learning environment, our allied health programs are approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• To make tuition affordable, we offer discounts, deferred payment plans, and referral programs.
• We have a passion for providing quality education and, more importantly, giving each individual one-on-one attention. The personal relationships we build with each one of our students is something not found at other institutes.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "The teaching staff is top caliber and they take a very personal approach with you. I spend one on one time with my teacher and get to learn more this way. They really encourage you to learn and improve yourself and I can see how these skills will help me when I graduate."
- Mary Ann
Take the first step towards a new career in rapidly-growing industries with Merit Training Institute! Conveniently located in Burlington NJ, only 30 minutes from Philadelphia PA, and less than a mile from I-295 and the New Jersey Turnpike, Merit Training Institute provides a range of training and certification programs in the fields of allied health, accounting and computer training.
Merit is a small, locally-owned school that provides our students with personal assistance and state-of-the-art training facilities. Geared towards long-lasting employment, our programs are specifically designed for the adult student. We aim to prepare you professionally and academically to meet the constantly changing requirements of the Medical Field and general business world.
At Merit, our approach to learning is very different from other schools. We don't believe in modules and revolving start dates. We strongly feel that every student is best educated by starting at only one point, the beginning. We never allow students to start in the middle of our program, or after a 'module'. Topics continue to come up and proficiency built over time rather so students retain their new knowledge.
At Merit, we strongly believe that certifications help to pave the way to long lasting employment. Merit's close relationship with the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) and Microsoft, among others, has helped to improve our curriculum and ensure we are in close contact with area employers.
Training services in the following disciplines:
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Microsoft Office
Located in East Orange in Essex County, NJ,National Career Institute (NCI) offers affordable and comprehensive courses in a wide range of trade / career training fields. Courses include Clinical Medical Assistant, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant Technology, and more.
All students are eligible and encouraged to take the National Certification Exams at the completion of their selected program.
Our mission is to prepare students to meet that challenge. National Career Institute believes that every individual should have the opportunity for training that can lead to meaningful employment.
It is the firm commitment of the National Career Institute to offer skills training and employment opportunities necessary to compete in today’s changing marketplace. National Career Institute prides itself on its dynamic approach to vocational education and is committed to becoming the best career training provider in the State of New Jersey.
With two main campuses in Jersey City and Union City NJ, Hudson County Community College (HCCC) is a public, comprehensive urban community college committed to offering high-quality Nursing and Allied Health programs that are affordable, accessible, and community-centered. Our fully-accredited associate degree and certificate courses cover a wide range of healthcare fields, including Practical Nursing, Medical Assistance, Paramedic Science, and more.
Within the past several years, HCCC has engineered unprecedented growth in its course offerings, established a central counseling program, reorganized student activities and government programs, and expanded the number and quality of its facilities.
In addition to day and evening classes, the College now provides for studies seven days a week and its online course offerings have been fully realized. HCCC is fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. At HCCC, we will be there for you every step of the way to prepare you for a successful career in the healthcare industry – and for a world of possibilities.
MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school in Cumberland County, New Jersey. We provide a wide range of hands-on allied healthcare training programs including Medical Billing & Coding (on-site & online), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Phlebotomy Technician, and more.
MCITC is committed to offering our students the best training available. We specialize in hands-on settings for all of our training programs. We offer high quality training on state-of-the-art equipment.
We provide instructors for our students who are knowledgeable in the newest technologies and who have the skills necessary to bring this training and knowledge to our students. In addition, our instructors provide a positive motivational atmosphere for learning in and during their instructional time.
Take the first steps towards a new career in the ever-growing allied health field! Conveniently situated in Newark NJ, Samuel Morris Career Institute (SMCI) is an approved and recognized healthcare training school.
We provide a range of high quality, flexible educational programs, including Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Medical Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Technician, and Phlebotomy Technician among many others.
Day and evening classes are available for some programs.
SMCI is approved as a private vocational school by the New Jersey Departments of Education Labor and Workforce Development. In addition, we are recognized by the National Healthcare Association (NHA).
If you are studying to be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA), you may have the opportunity to participate in a job placement during your training with SMCI.
Our school is easily accessible by public transportation. It is only 3 blocks from Newark Penn Station and all transportation, including Amtrak trains and New Jersey Transit. SMCI is just 1 block away from the Prudential Center.
Do you want to start a new career as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in New Jersey? Established in 1988, Workforce Advantage provides quality training in fields including Health Careers and Office Technology, including a Certified Nurse Aide training program. We have five convenient locations around the tri-county area - in Newark, Elizabeth, Morristown and Union City NJ.
All of our curricula have been approved by the State of New Jersey Department of Education and Labor, and are based on the Equipped for the Future Standards (EFF) and employability skills. We strive to maintain the highest possible academic / educational standards and a consistent strategy across all programs and activities offered in the industry. Workforce Advantage developed strong partnerships with the local employers who hire our graduates.
8.E & S Academy, Elizabeth, Lawrenceville & South Plainfield NJ
Courses / Programs
• Operating from Elizabeth, Lawrenceville, and South Plainfield NJ, E& S Academy is an approved private vocational school that provides a wide range of healthcare & allied health-based educational training programs.
• Our courses are accelerated and our program content is carefully prepared by top of the line educational consultants to meet the educational and skilled needs of all students throughout the state of NJ.
• All of our training programs are approved and accredited statewide and nationwide by the Department of Education, NJ Board of Nursing, Department of Health and Senior Services and the NCCT Organization. Small classroom sizes are implemented in order to ensure a high percentage rate for passing students.
• We provide up to 40 job referrals and employment listings for our healthcare programs in order to lead our graduates towards a successful career. The staff promises to give a valued experience that'll help students find a worthwhile career.
• With our affordable prices, our dedicated team, and our determination to give the best, there is nothing to lose in trusting that we can provide you with the tools to find you a dream job.
Located in the heart of downtown Newark NJ, just 30 minutes from downtown Manhattan, New Educare Institute of Healthcare is an allied medical school that offers excellent certification training in fields that include medical assistance, physical therapy, phlebotomy, medical billing, and more.
We provide oncampus programs, as well as some online and hybrid courses. For us, teaching is more than just imparting knowledge. Our primary directive is to cultivate a love of learning in our students.
New Educare Institute of Healthcare is approved and recognized by the following organizations: the NJ State Departments of Education; Labor and Workforce Development; National Certification Career Association; National Healthcareer Association; Rehabilitation Healthcareer Association.
Would you like a rewarding career as a healthcare professional in an in-demand career field?
Approved by the State of New Jersey as a private vocational school, Ace Healthcare Training Institute provides a range of training and certification programs, including Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and Dental Assistant.
Our schools are conveniently located in Union and Dover NJ, serving students in Union County, Morris County and throughout the Newark area. Financial aid may be available.
Ace Healthcare Training Institute is proud to have graduated nearly two thousand students, with 80% - 90% of them working as CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) / CHHA (Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aid).
Many of our graduates have continued their studies and have become a Medical Assistant, CMA (Certified Medication Aide), Nurse and even Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
We provide all students with career counseling and job assistance. To ensure that you are on the correct career path, we will discuss with you courses that might best suit you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- CNA Continued Education
- Conversion from CNA to CHHA
- Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aid (CHHA)
- CNA/CHHA Bridge Program
- CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy/EKG Training
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- CPR/AED and BLS
- Child Care Program for Adults
- Child Care Program for Teens
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-07-07 were from viewers in:
Hamilton new Jersey;
Vineland New Jersey;
East Orange nj;
You are here: School & College Search> Medical schools & university programs, nursing colleges, allied health care schools in New Jersey in Bergen County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Monmouth County, Hudson County..