Medical schools in New Jersey: Nursing colleges, medical universities in Newark NJ. Healthcare career training institutes, health management education, online degree programs, accredited certification, diploma courses. Apply to medical schools in Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Paterson..
• Located in Hamilton Township NJ, just 5 miles from Trenton, Safe Care Health School is a premier medical and health care school providing training programs in a range of popular subjects, including Phlebotomy Technician, EKG Technician, Clinical Medical Assistant, and Home Health Aide (HHA).
• We offer flexible class schedules, with day classes, night classes, and weekend classes available. Internship programs are available in many of our programs.
• Taught by professional and experienced instructors in a friendly and challenging learning environment, our allied health programs are approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• To make tuition affordable, we offer discounts, deferred payment plans, and referral programs.
• We have a passion for providing quality education and, more importantly, giving each individual one-on-one attention. The personal relationships we build with each one of our students is something not found at other institutes.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "The teaching staff is top caliber and they take a very personal approach with you. I spend one on one time with my teacher and get to learn more this way. They really encourage you to learn and improve yourself and I can see how these skills will help me when I graduate."
- Mary Ann
Take the first step towards a new career in rapidly-growing industries with Merit Training Institute! Conveniently located in Burlington NJ, only 30 minutes from Philadelphia PA, and less than a mile from I-295 and the New Jersey Turnpike, Merit Training Institute provides a range of training and certification programs in the fields of allied health, accounting and computer training.
Merit is a small, locally-owned school that provides our students with personal assistance and state-of-the-art training facilities. Geared towards long-lasting employment, our programs are specifically designed for the adult student. We aim to prepare you professionally and academically to meet the constantly changing requirements of the Medical Field and general business world.
At Merit, our approach to learning is very different from other schools. We don't believe in modules and revolving start dates. We strongly feel that every student is best educated by starting at only one point, the beginning. We never allow students to start in the middle of our program, or after a 'module'. Topics continue to come up and proficiency built over time rather so students retain their new knowledge.
At Merit, we strongly believe that certifications help to pave the way to long lasting employment. Merit's close relationship with the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) and Microsoft, among others, has helped to improve our curriculum and ensure we are in close contact with area employers.
Training services in the following disciplines:
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Microsoft Office
Would you like a rewarding career as a healthcare professional in an in-demand career field?
Approved by the State of New Jersey as a private vocational school, Ace Healthcare Training Institute provides a range of training and certification programs, including Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and Dental Assistant.
Our schools are conveniently located in Union and Dover NJ, serving students in Union County, Morris County and throughout the Newark area. Financial aid may be available.
Ace Healthcare Training Institute is proud to have graduated nearly two thousand students, with 80% - 90% of them working as CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) / CHHA (Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aid).
Many of our graduates have continued their studies and have become a Medical Assistant, CMA (Certified Medication Aide), Nurse and even Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
We provide all students with career counseling and job assistance. To ensure that you are on the correct career path, we will discuss with you courses that might best suit you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- CNA Continued Education
- Conversion from CNA to CHHA
- Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aid (CHHA)
- CNA/CHHA Bridge Program
- CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy/EKG Training
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- CPR/AED and BLS
- Child Care Program for Adults
- Child Care Program for Teens
Health Professional Institute is a New Jersey-based allied health training provider situated in Highland Park, Middlesex County (between Edison & New Brunswick).
We provide a dedicated 90-hour Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) program to adults who are interested in a career in the healthcare industry. Home Health Aide, Phlebotomy Technician, and EKG Technician programs are also available.
We provide our students with comprehensive training to equip them with the tools they need to handle the everyday challenges of a professional healthcare environment.
5.Advantage Career Institute - Medical & Dental School
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in Eatontown NJ, and serving students throughout Monmouth County Advantage Career Institute - Medical & Dental School provides a range of allied health and technical healthcare career programs.
At ACI Medical & Dental School, you'll learn the technological skills required for a successful career in today's fast paced healthcare settings through hands-on training.
From our talented faculty and staff, to state of the art equipment and training, our medical & dental training programs are designed to help our students succeed.
We are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Located in East Orange in Essex County, NJ,National Career Institute (NCI) offers affordable and comprehensive courses in a wide range of trade / career training fields. Courses include Clinical Medical Assistant, Electrical Assistant, General Construction, Plumber Assistant Technology, and more.
All students are eligible and encouraged to take the National Certification Exams at the completion of their selected program.
Our mission is to prepare students to meet that challenge. National Career Institute believes that every individual should have the opportunity for training that can lead to meaningful employment.
It is the firm commitment of the National Career Institute to offer skills training and employment opportunities necessary to compete in today’s changing marketplace. National Career Institute prides itself on its dynamic approach to vocational education and is committed to becoming the best career training provider in the State of New Jersey.
Located in the heart of downtown Newark NJ, just 30 minutes from downtown Manhattan, New Educare Institute of Healthcare is an allied medical school that offers excellent certification training in fields that include medical assistance, physical therapy, phlebotomy, medical billing, and more.
We provide oncampus programs, as well as some online and hybrid courses. For us, teaching is more than just imparting knowledge. Our primary directive is to cultivate a love of learning in our students.
New Educare Institute of Healthcare is approved and recognized by the following organizations: the NJ State Departments of Education; Labor and Workforce Development; National Certification Career Association; National Healthcareer Association; Rehabilitation Healthcareer Association.
JFK Institute of Healthcare is a licensed and approved career training center with two convenient locations, in Elizabeth, and Newark NJ. We offer a wide variety of Allied Health programs to students who are interested in pursuing or furthering a career in the healthcare industry.
Our main focus is to give quality education to all of our students. JFK Institute of Healthcare is licensed and approved by the New Jersey Department of Education & Labor, and is recognized by the National Certification Career Association and the Rehabilitation Health Career Association.
9.E & S Academy, Elizabeth, Lawrenceville & South Plainfield NJ
Courses / Programs
• Operating from Elizabeth, Lawrenceville, and South Plainfield NJ, E& S Academy is an approved private vocational school that provides a wide range of healthcare & allied health-based educational training programs.
• Our courses are accelerated and our program content is carefully prepared by top of the line educational consultants to meet the educational and skilled needs of all students throughout the state of NJ.
• All of our training programs are approved and accredited statewide and nationwide by the Department of Education, NJ Board of Nursing, Department of Health and Senior Services and the NCCT Organization. Small classroom sizes are implemented in order to ensure a high percentage rate for passing students.
• We provide up to 40 job referrals and employment listings for our healthcare programs in order to lead our graduates towards a successful career. The staff promises to give a valued experience that'll help students find a worthwhile career.
• With our affordable prices, our dedicated team, and our determination to give the best, there is nothing to lose in trusting that we can provide you with the tools to find you a dream job.
Do you want to start a new career as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in New Jersey? Established in 1988, Workforce Advantage provides quality training in fields including Health Careers and Office Technology, including a Certified Nurse Aide training program. We have five convenient locations around the tri-county area - in Newark, Elizabeth, Morristown and Union City NJ.
All of our curricula have been approved by the State of New Jersey Department of Education and Labor, and are based on the Equipped for the Future Standards (EFF) and employability skills. We strive to maintain the highest possible academic / educational standards and a consistent strategy across all programs and activities offered in the industry. Workforce Advantage developed strong partnerships with the local employers who hire our graduates.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-03-25 were from viewers in:
Irvington New Jersey;
Trenton New Jersey;
You are here: School & College Search> Medical schools & university programs, nursing colleges, allied health care schools in New Jersey in Bergen County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Monmouth County, Hudson County..