Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art, Toronto:
Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you! Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, Sheriff Professional provides makeup artist bootcamps and private makeup classes in Toronto, as well as in a range of cities in GTA / Ontario and throughout Canada. Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
Our mobile makeup classes are available in several locations in the Greater Toronto Area: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON.
Why Choose Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art?
• Flexible Schedules
For the convenience of students with busy schedules, we offer our intensive makeup programs part-time in the evenings and at weekends.
• Financial Aid Available
Sheriff Professional offers financing to qualified students.
• Job Assistance
At Sheriff Professional, we believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting. This is why we are one of the few makeup schools to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of hands-on experience in industry events and fashion shows, along with retail experience through working in our chic, trendy in-house studio.
• Top-Quality Makeup Instruction
Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience. Our high standards along with our advanced teaching methods have been commended by top industry professionals, and our reputation speaks for itself.
Our high standards along with our advanced teaching methods have been commended by top industry professionals and our reputation speaks for itself. We strive to keep our program fees realistic and affordable, while maintaining good value for your money
Personal Makeup Bootcamp:
Class Duration: 3 hours. Afternoon or evening classes available.
Learn to apply your own makeup like a professional! This fun-filled bootcamp has been designed to teach you the tricks of professional makeup artists that will help you to apply great looking makeup for yourself.
Personal Airbrush Makeup Bootcamp:
Class Duration: 3 hours
In this class, our professional instructors teach you how you can achieve this perfect look everyday. You will learn how to use the airbrush machine, and how to apply flawless makeup.
• "I graduated from the school in October 2014. When I went to the school I met my instructor and she is amazing. She made me feel very welcome. She always took her time with each student to make sure we fully got it. I'm a makeup artist now with tons of confidence. I owe that to Sheriff Professional Academy Of Makeup Artistry School."
• "I came into this program not sure if it would cover everything I wanted to learn, but it surpassed my expectations.I learned many new things during the program. So happy I took my education to a new level and very pleased to have taken it with Sheriff. The instructors at the school are all knowledgeable and very patient. Thanks guys!"
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional."
• "I loved the opportunity to use the Sheriff Professional line of quality cosmetics; being a fan of MAC Cosmetics I was not sure if I would like using a brand that I was not aware of. But after working with this line I was quite surprised it surpassed MAC Cosmetics by far. I love love, love, this line and know I’m able to up-sell my clients with confidence."
• "Loved it. Truly loved it!"
• "I took the 1 week mobile makeup program in summer of 2014. The program was great! My instructors through the school were all very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. Not having been in school for several years I was somewhat uncomfortable and nervous with being back in a school environment. To my surprise, the overall vibe was relaxed and fun. I learned so much and I’m now enjoying my new career. Thank you Sheriff Professional."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Downtown, Toronto, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.