Top pastry chef training/ baking school in Europe: French pastry school in Paris, France with short, intensive, professional pastry arts course in English for international students, Americans. Study pastry arts abroad..
Ducasse Education, Paris: Established by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry school in Argenteuil, near Paris. We provide a range of Pastry Arts programs designed for serious pastry & baking enthusiasts, culinary students, chefs and professionals willing to improve their pastry knowledge and skills, career-changers who want to enter in a pastry brigade, or entrepreneurs who aim to opening a restaurant or pastry bar.
Email:Contact us below
With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants had 21 Michelin stars in total in 2014. Ducasse Education is a world-class hub of culinary excellence, and its instructors share expertise with a revolutionary hands-on approach to offer market-ready competencies.
Pastry Arts Programs in Paris:
- Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts: 3-year pastry arts & management degree program (taught in English or French). Includes two 5-month internships + final year project.
- French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts Program: 2-month skills-building training & 1-month internship in a French restaurant (taught in English).
- French Pastry Arts Diploma Program: 6-month skills-building training & 2-month internship in a French restaurant (taught in English).
- Expert Diploma Program in French Pastry Arts: 2-month skills-building training & 1-month optional internship in a French restaurant (taught in English).
- French Bakery Arts Program: 2-month skills-building training & a 1-month optional internship (taught in English).
- French Pastry Campus - Summer & Spring Programs: 2-month skills-building training & a 1-month optional internship (taught in English). Spring Session in March-May. Summer Session in June-August