The Ingenium Academy International Music Summer School - Online for Summer 2020:
• Virtual Ingenium Summer Music Academy Summer 2020: 19 July to 9 August for high school students & young adults aged 13 to 21 worldwide. Choose from 6 exceptional week-long programmes (Piano, Saxophone, Composition, Conducting, Vocal, Orchestral) and experience online one-to-one lessons with top musicians.
• Every member of our small, dedicated team is passionate about music education.
• Ingenium Academy students receive world-renowned tuition from the UK's finest musicians and teachers, including names from the Royal Academy of Music, the National Youth Choir of Great Britain, and multi-grammy award winning a cappella group The Swingle Singers.
• All of our teachers are carefully selected not only for their extremely high standards of musicianship and expertise, but also for their talent for teaching and their energy and enthusiasm for working with young musicians.
Excellent Environment for Non-Native English Speakers:
• At the Ingenium Academy, we take care to support our non-native English speaking students and help them to develop their linguistic skills.
• They are provided with an incredible opportunity to immerse themselves in an English speaking environment, and to improve the quality and fluency of their English language skills.
• In addition, we offer English language booster lessons and support.
Virtual Ingenium Summer Music Academy Summer 2020:
• Online classes - From 19 July to 9 August for high school students & young adults aged 13 to 21.
• Choose from 6 exceptional week-long programmes (Piano, Saxophone, Composition, Conducting, Vocal, Orchestra).
Summer Music Camp 2021:
• Our international summer music camp offers seven exceptional programmes (Orchestral, Piano, Chamber Music, Saxophone, Vocal, Composition, and Conducting programmes), as well as a range of vocal and musical workshops in classical music, opera, jazz, pop and gospel.
• A typical week at the Ingenium Academy is packed with rehearsals, sectionals, workshops, day trips and fun evening activities.
• Our teaching methods range from full ensemble rehearsals to small sectional groups.
• We also offer one-on-one tuition, in which students are encouraged to focus on whatever aspect of their playing / singing they wish to develop.
• This gives our students the opportunity to work with, and learn from, many diverse and inspiring professionals both on an individual and group level.
Our international summer music camp 2021 offers seven exceptional musical programmes:
Our students rehearse and perform challenging and exciting repertoire that is carefully selected to develop technique, deepen their understanding and awareness of the music, and to provide a great sense of enjoyment and achievement in performance.
• Conducting Programme: Gain hands-on experience & expert tuition in conducting.
• Orchestral Programme: Form orchestral & chamber ensembles
• Piano Programme: Improve all aspects of playing as well as gain ensemble playing experience
• Saxophone Programme: Improve all aspects of playing as well as gain ensemble playing experience
• Chamber Music Programme: For musicians with a passion for small ensemble playing
• Composition Programme: For composers of all levels with a passion for writing and discovering new music
• Vocal Programme: Sing with the Ingenium Youth Choir
Musical & Vocal Workshops:
Each week, our students have the opportunity to take part in a wide variety of musical and vocal workshops led by internationally-renowned experts in classical music, opera, pop, jazz, and gospel.
• Located in the county of Hampshire in South East England, Winchester is a historic cathedral city treasure trove of English heritage, tradition and culture.
• The city itself is small yet packed with historic buildings, monuments, a magnificent cathedral plus plenty of shops and cafes providing a safe and stimulating environment for Ingenium students.
• Each student will be met upon arrival at the airport or train station in London, and accompanied to Winchester by a member of our team who will show them around our campus, introduce them to the other students and help them to settle in.
Accommodation / Residential Information:
• Students stay and rehearse at Winchester College.
• We take care that our students are placed with other students of a similar disposition and strive hard to ensure that everyone is happy during their time at The Ingenium Academy. All rooms and floors are single sex.
• The bedrooms and dormitories at Winchester have between 1 and 8 beds. Our pastoral staff also reside in the boarding houses throughout the three weeks in order to provide round-the-clock supervision and care.
"It was beyond expectations. Nicole really loved it, the music, the trips, and she also made wonderful friends. Nicole loved this residency so much she would like to repeat it again next year."
• Luisa and Raul, Parents, UK and Portugal
"I honestly think Buddy has had one of the best weeks of his life. We were overwhelmed by the standard of performance last night. The children's ability to have perfected so many things in their time at The Ingenium Academy was astonishing."
• Emma, Mother, UK
"I can only say congratulations for what you have done. My daughter has been totally motivated and happy. I think it was the best summer course she has ever been on."
• Maite, Mother, Spain
“I think that the Ingenium Academy has helped her grow not only as a musician, but also as a young adult and as a citizen of a global community.”
• Nhaila, Parent, USA
“The week Ben spent at Ingenium has been invaluable! He has matured immensely in such a short time, on a personal level as well as musically. What pleases us most is that his time at Ingenium has helped him to decide about his university course!”
• Doris and Simon, Parents, UK
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Winchester, Hampshire, England , UK / GB|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.