Keystone International Schools, Istanbul:
This information is specifically for our Elementary, Middle and High School Education programs - taught entirely in English. Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families. We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) programs in our Çamlıca campus.
• Quality Education
We have adopted the Ontario Curriculum from Canada, combined with project-based learning activities. We run our school based on the standards and requirements imposed by the regulatory bodies in Canada. PISA results show that Canada consistently outranks Australia, the UK, and the USA.
Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
Our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto also collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.
This enables our students to apply to Canadian Universities in the same way as a Canadian student, allowing them easier access to the world's third most successful educational system.
• Individual Attention
Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is seen, respected, valued and challenged - resulting in a truly unique education, designed around the needs and personality of each child.
• Multilingual Environment
At KIS, we realize the importance of multilingualism. Students can choose to study French or German as a Foreign Language (taught by experienced native speakers) at all stages of their education through Elementary, Middle and High School. Keystone’s dedicated approach to language immersion from Preschool through High School is unrivaled amongst other schools.
• Acquiring Key Life Skills for Tomorrow's World
Keystone students graduate with the 21st century skills of self-confidence and self-discipline. They acquire the ability to think freely and independently, and to work with others within a team, as well as mastering their analytical thinking and critical thinking skills. KIS students are able to express themselves confidently, fluently, creatively and artistically as they appreciate the wonders and beauty of life.
• Variety of Projects & Experiences
Keystone provides a project-based learning environment where students gain essential knowledge and skills by working for an extended period to investigate and respond to a complex question, problem, or challenge. Keystone students take part in a variety of social outreach projects, environmental studies and Green school activities, as well as school wide projects and discussions - fostering a strong sense of individual and community responsibility.
• As the founders of Keystone, we believe that education should open minds and cultivate human intelligence. We felt a great need for a school that would address the heart, will and mind of the child. This whole-child approach is the cornerstone of our philosophy, curriculum and environment.
• We envisioned an educational institution in which each child is encouraged to inquire, explore and wonder about themselves and the world around them.
• It is therefore our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens, and we hope to instill in our students a natural appreciation for life and a love for learning.
• Each step of the way is carefully and exceptionally planned to achieve the highest standard in modern education.
• International Primary / Elementary School for Grades 1, 2, 3, & 4.
• International Middle / Intermediate School for Grades 5, 6, 7 & 8.
• International High School for Grades 9, 10, 11 & 12.
• All students up to Grade 9 learn French as a second language.
• Preschool / Kindergarten programs at two campus locations
- in Kucuk Camlica (central Uskudar district on the Asian/east side of Istanbul)
- in Dragos (Kartal district on the Asian side of Istanbul).
Specific Contact Pages: - Primary School in Kartal
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Mahallesi Gülhan Sk. No:1/1 PK: 34660, Kucuk Camlica, Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.