English-speaking private schools / international schools in Turkey: International schools in Istanbul, schools for expat children, private preschools, nursery, kindergarten, bilingual primary schools/ elementary, secondary education, international high schools in Istanbul. Daycare centers, childcare services, after-school programs for children of expats in Istanbul.
• With campuses on the east side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools provide the children of expat families (from the age of 3 up to High School Grade 12) with a warm, English-speaking, holistic educational environment.
• English is the language of instruction in our Elementary, Middle & High School. From the age of 4, students also start to learn French as a second language, and continue learning French throughout High School.
• At KIS, we implement the Ontario Curriculum combined with project-based learning activities. We run our school based on the requirements and standards imposed by the regulatory bodies in Canada.
• KIS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the USA.
• KIS and KIT are candidate members of Roundsquare, a vibrant network of schools in over 50 countries.
• At KIS, we aim to provide children with an intrinsic appreciation for life, a love of learning, and with the key skills necessary to become independent, responsible, environmentally and socially conscientious citizens of the world.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• “I feel so lucky to have found Keystone International. Now I don’t feel so guilty for being away from home. I am confident that my daughter will receive the holistic education that she would have received in the U.S.”
2.Kilittaşı Schools - Bilingual Turkish / English Education
Courses / Programs
• Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kilittaşı Schools offers Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle & High School programs for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• Turkish students who hold two nationalities have the advantage of studying half day Turkish curriculum and half day English curriculum with the Dual Program.
• Kilittaşı Schools (KIT) implements the Canadian Curriculum for all of the English Language Arts, French as a second language and the branch lessons. The Turkish Ministry of National Education’s (MEB) curriculum is implemented for the other subject areas which are part of the Dual program.
• Kilittaşı Schools aims to provide children with the necessary skills to become responsible, socially and environmentally conscientious, proud independent citizens of the world, which is why we know that school is more than just the academic experience.
• Our goal is to provide children with a well-balanced program with the holistic approach that begins to lay foundations for a lifetime of learning.
• We focus on the complete physical, psychological & emotional wellbeing of each child, and recognize the need of a harmonious balance between academic guidance and creative expression. Our talent program aims to support students into discovering and developing their own unique skills in music and PE.
• Students take part in a variety of social outreach projects, environmental studies, and more.
This information is specifically for our Elementary School, Middle & High School Education programs - taught entirely in English.
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-4), Middle School (Grades 5-8), and High School (Grades 9-12) programs in our Çamlıca campus. The elementary program is also available at our Dragos campus, in the Kartal district.
• At KIS, it is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. Our holistic approach to education ignites an intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community & the world.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued and challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs and personality of each student.
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• As of the academic year 2019-2020, our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto will collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.
4.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Turkey-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Istanbul (Cihangir, Beyoglu, Etiler, Nisantasi, Kadikoy, Bebek, Tarabya..), Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Konya, Antalya, Kayseri, across Turkey & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
This information is specifically for our Early Childhood Education programs - Day Care / Preschool and Kindergarten:
• Keystone International Schools caters for international students (other than Turkish nationals) of expat families.
• Keystone provides young children / preschoolers (from ages 3 to 5 years old) with a holistic educational environment at our campuses on the Asian side of Istanbul.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers Turkish-English bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose family lives in Turkey or who are moving back to Turkey. Kilittaşı preschoolers also take advantage of intensive French language immersion programs taught by native French-speaking teachers.
• The goal Keystone International School early learning programs is to provide young children and preschoolers with a well-balanced program that begins to lay the building blocks for a lifetime of learning and interest in languages.
Preschool / Kindergarten locations on the East side of Istanbul: 1) Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district
2) Ciftehavuzlar neighborhood in the Kadikoy district
3) Dragos in the Kartal district
4) Acarkent in the Beykoz district
5) Sabancı in the Tuzla district
Bosphorus International Preschool in Istanbul, Turkey, serves the educational needs of international, bicultural and Turkish families in a multicultural environment. The preschool caters for children aged between 2 and 5 years and is housed in a new villa in Emirgan. The campus is conveniently accessible from the city and the suburbs. A stimulating and challenging preschool programme is offered in English and delivered by fully qualified, dedicated teachers. Creativity, exploration, curiosity and mastery of skills are promoted at every stage as well as personal development; a sense of self-respect, self worth and care for others and the community.
8.The International Preschool & Kindergarten, Ankara
Courses / Programs
The International Preschool and Kindergarten offers early childhood education programs in Ankara, Turkey. We teach toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten-age children and believe that every child is special and unique. The language of instruction is English.
It is our aim to help your child navigate these incredible early years. You can be be sure that his/her developmental and educational needs are being met in a safe, loving, friendly environment - where learning through play is priority and carefully designed to develop social, intellectual, emotional and physical skills.
10.Eden's Garden International Preschool, Istanbul
Courses / Programs
Eden’s Garden International Preschool is located in Istanbul, nothern Turkey and offers high quality English language Early Childhood Education for ages 2-6 for Turkish and international families. Class sizes are small with lots of personal attention.
We instill a life long love of learning in the children. Exposed to age-appropriate activities and learning through play, children become self-confident, expressive, creative, interactive with others and ready to take on the challanges of school.
Nursery Program for children aged 1.5-3; Preschool Program for children aged 3-6. Summer Discovery camp for children aged 2-8; Baby Ballet Playgroup for children aged
0-3. Programs are taught in English.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-01-20 were from viewers in:
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
Ankara, cankaya ashik basha;
Ashanti Region, Ghana;
Edmonton Alberta, Canada;
Johor Bahru, Malaysia;
You are here: School Search> International Schools in Turkey> Bilingual schools, American, Canadian, British, European international schools in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Antalya for children of expats, foreign nationals, dual citizens.