English-speaking private schools / international schools in Turkey: International schools in Istanbul, schools for expat children, private preschools, nursery, kindergarten, bilingual primary schools/ elementary, secondary education, international high schools in Istanbul. Daycare centers, childcare services, after-school programs for children of expats in Istanbul.
• With 5 campuses on the east side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools provides the children of expat families (from the age of 3 up to High School Grade 12) with a warm, English-speaking, holistic educational environment.
• English is the language of instruction in our Elementary, Middle & High School. From the age of 4, students also start to learn French as a second language, and continue learning French throughout High School.
• At KIS, we implement the Canadian Curriculum combined with project-based learning activities. We run our school based on the requirements and standards imposed by the regulatory bodies in Canada.
• KIS is also in the process of becoming accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the USA, and this will be finalized by early 2018.
• At KIS, we aim to provide children with an intrinsic appreciation for life, a love of learning, and with the key skills necessary to become independent, responsible, environmentally and socially conscientious citizens of the world.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
Parent Review: “I feel so lucky to have found Keystone International. Now I don’t feel so guilty for being away from home. I am confident that my daughter will receive the holistic education that she would have received in the U.S.” - Amy
2.Kilittaşı Schools - Bilingual Turkish / English Education
Courses / Programs
• Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kilittaşı Schools offers Preschool, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle & High School programs for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose families live in Turkey or are moving back to Turkey.
• Turkish students who hold two nationalities have the advantage of studying half day Turkish curriculum and half day English curriculum with the Dual Program.
• Kilittaşı Schools (KIT) implements the Canadian Curriculum for all of the English Language Arts, French as a second language and the branch lessons. The Turkish Ministry of National Education’s (MEB) curriculum is implemented for the other subject areas which are part of the Dual program.
• Kilittaşı Schools aims to provide children with the necessary skills to become responsible, socially and environmentally conscientious, proud independent citizens of the world, which is why we know that school is more than just the academic experience.
• Our goal is to provide children with a well-balanced program with the holistic approach that begins to lay foundations for a lifetime of learning. We focus on the complete physical, psychological & emotional wellbeing of each child, and recognize the need of a harmonious balance between academic guidance and creative expression.
• Students take part in a variety of social outreach projects, environmental studies and Green school activities, as well as an international exchange program and school wide projects and discussions.
This information is specifically for our Elementary School, Middle School and High School Education programs - taught entirely in English.
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• We provide Elementary School (Grades 1-6), Middle School (Grades 7, 8, 9), and High School (Grades 10, 11, 12) programs in our Çamlıca campus. The elementary program is also available at our Dragos campus, in the Kartal district.
• At KIS, it is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. Our holistic approach to education ignites an intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community & the world.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued and challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs and personality of each student.
This information is specifically for our Early Childhood Education programs - Mommy and Me, Playgroup, Preschool and Kindergarten:
• Keystone International Schools caters for international students (other than Turkish nationals) of expat families.
• Keystone provides toddlers and preschoolers (from ages 2 to 5) with a holistic educational environment at our campuses on the Asian side of Istanbul.
• Our sister school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul (below), offers Turkish-English bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship (Turkish & other) whose family lives in Turkey or who are moving back to Turkey. Kilittaşı preschoolers also take advantage of intensive French language immersion programs taught by native French-speaking teachers.
• The goal Keystone International School early learning programs is to provide young children and preschoolers with a well-balanced program that begins to lay the building blocks for a lifetime of learning and interest in languages.
Preschool / Kindergarten locations on the East side of Istanbul: 1) Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district
2) Erenkoy neighborhood in the Kadikoy district
3) Dragos in the Kartal district
4) Acarkent in the Beykoz district
5) Sabancı in the Tuzla district
Conveniently located close to the center of Istanbul, Turkey, the English School of Istanbul (ESI) is a modern preschool offering an international curriculum in a bilingual environment for children ages 3-6 in a state of the art learning environment.
Each class has a fully qualified and experienced British teacher, as well as a bilingual teaching assistant. The school has been developed by an experienced team of international educators as a center for learning where children are encouraged to reach their potential while using their natural curiosity and creativity.
We seek to develop the language skills of our students to the level of bi-lingualism (English & Turkish) and later, multi-lingualism. The younger a child begins his or her bilingual education, the more bilingual they are likely to become.
We encourage our boys and girls to reach their personal and academic potential whilst nurturing their curiosity and encouraging individuality and creative thought. The English School of Istanbul’s ethos is caring, student-centred and international.
With campuses in the neighbourhoods of Tarabya and Yeniköy, in the Sariyer district of north Istanbul, Tarabya British Schools is an international school network that provides British-style education, including A-levels and IGCSE, to students from around the world, ages 3-19.
We raise individuals that know the world, can understand each other and fulfill the criteria of the most prestigious universities thanks to the international network we provide while we are teaching.
Our students are accepted to these universities thanks to our education system, in short, we raise “globally-minded” individuals.
We provide a curriculum made with care, an environment where knowledge and skills are appreciated, a success-oriented approach and opportunities at global level.
Self confident, responsible, socially competent children with a worldwide perspective that grow in a system far from only memorizing, based on free learning and constructive thinking, will build the future.
8.The International Preschool & Kindergarten, Ankara
Courses / Programs
The International Preschool and Kindergarten offers early childhood education programs in Ankara, Turkey. We teach toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten-age children and believe that every child is special and unique. The language of instruction is English.
It is our aim to help your child navigate these incredible early years. You can be be sure that his/her developmental and educational needs are being met in a safe, loving, friendly environment - where learning through play is priority and carefully designed to develop social, intellectual, emotional and physical skills.
Atölye Preschool in Istanbul was opened in 2003. Atölye's mission is to provide an environment that integrates discovery and learning. Children are between ages 2 and 5. The preschool is inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach to early childhood education and focuses on the child's interests and curiosity as the basis of the curriculum. We offer both English and Turkish classes. Full day and half-day programs are available. The capacity of each class is 12 children and the teacher ratio is 1 teacher to 6 children. The teachers are qualified and experienced native speakers. The aim is to create an environment of play for children together with their parents and under professional supervision and guidance.
Preschool for children are between ages 2 and 5. Full day and half-day programs with both English and Turkish classes offered. There is also a toddler playgroup for the 0-2 age group held on Saturdays between 10:00-12:00.
10.Eden's Garden International Preschool, Istanbul
Courses / Programs
Eden’s Garden International Preschool is located in Istanbul, nothern Turkey and offers high quality English language Early Childhood Education for ages 2-6 for Turkish and international families. Class sizes are small with lots of personal attention.
We instill a life long love of learning in the children. Exposed to age-appropriate activities and learning through play, children become self-confident, expressive, creative, interactive with others and ready to take on the challanges of school.
Nursery Program for children aged 1.5-3; Preschool Program for children aged 3-6. Summer Discovery camp for children aged 2-8; Baby Ballet Playgroup for children aged
0-3. Programs are taught in English.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-01-12 were from viewers in:
South Africa /limpopo, South Africa;
North Vancouver, Canada;
You are here: School Search> International Schools in Turkey> Bilingual schools, American, Canadian, British, European international schools in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Antalya for children of expats, foreign nationals, dual citizens.