Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools:
Based in Cobham, Surrey, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools provides weekly residential summer soccer camps for boys ages 9 to 17 years old and girls 12 to 17 years old. These intensive football programmes allow participants to develop their soccer skills with the world-famous Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools coaching programme, and gain an insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions. All participants will have a visit to the Stamford Bridge Stadium, the home of Chelsea FC.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Chelsea Football Club is one of the most famous names in world football. Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools is a fantastic introduction to the game of football, the Chelsea club and Chelsea’s unique coaching philosophies for boys of all abilities.
Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools - Soccer Camps for Boys and Girls:
Duration: Weekly for boys 9 to 17 years old and girls 12 to 17 years old.
• Our football programme is unique in providing in-depth training covering technical skills, tactical appreciation, psychology and physical training techniques.
• This football course is suitable for all ability levels and incorporates 4 intensive soccer training sessions per week. Each session is of 3 hours duration and incorporates practical training on skills and tactics, formations, nutrition and psychology.
• Students experience 1 day of intensive soccer training at Chelsea FC’s training ground with its world-class training facilities at Cobham, Surrey (near London) plus 3 days of training at the Doverhouse Road Playing Fields in South London.
• Develop your goalkeeping skills with the world famous Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools Goalkeeper coaching program.
• Goalkeeping courses teach players (13 – 17 years old) those additional vital skills such as handling, footwork and distribution which can be overlooked when training as part of a team.
Optional English Classes (20 classes per week):
• The soccer program can be combined with optional English language classes, designed to provide students with a fun and interactive language-learning experience.
• The Soccer and English Camps incorporate 16 hours of soccer training plus 15 hours of English classes per week at the University of Roehampton Campus.
Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation:
Based at Charterhouse School in Surrey and Canford in Southern England in 2024, Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation near London offer young players 10–17 years old the experience of a lifetime, living and training like professionals with world class coaching from Chelsea FC Foundation.
Weekly residential (and Day Camp) soccer camps and 2-week residential soccer camp sessions available. Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers youth summer camps for boys aged 9 – 17 and girls-only soccer sessions for ages 12–17 years old (two weeks), as well as 2-week goalkeeper soccer camps for boy and girl goalkeepers from 12–17 years old.
"I made some good friends at the camp…the Chelsea camp improved my speed, focus and decision making. This helped me to progress in my confidence level as a person on and off the pitch."
– Jervay, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools