Marbella Design Academy Summer Courses:
Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Monda (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia in the South of Spain. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain. We provide short-term summer study programmes taught in English for students from around the world in photography, software programmes including Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, Auto-Cad, 3D Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more. We also offer a 3-month design foundation course which has a June intake.
The summer courses at Marbella Design Academy provide a great opportunity to blend holiday and study. The students spend the day from 10.00 to 15.00 studying (with 1 hour lunch break) and the evening enjoying the warm summer nights in Marbella.
Studying in southern Spain means you not only gain from having the best weather in Europe, but you´ll find that your money goes much further here too!
Our academy is housed in a 2000m2 stunning purpose-built facility which has been approved by The Ministry of Education as complying with all the demands for a new and modern design academy.
No Visa Required:
Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses. You can enter on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months.
Students come from all over the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented.
- 3D MAX: Autodesk 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software for games, film, television development
- AutoCad: 3D CAD design, drafting, modeling, architectural drawing, and engineering software
- Adobe Photoshop: A graphics editing programme (digital picture & photo editing software)
- Adobe Illustrator: Graphic design and illustration software
- Adobe InDesign: Desktop publishing software application
- Fashion Design
- Interior Decoration
- 3D Printing
- Screen Print
• 3D Printing (2 weeks)
• AutoCAD (2 weeks)
• Illustrator (2 weeks)
• Photography - Basic (2 weeks)
• InDesign (2 weeks)
• Screen Printing (2 weeks)
• 3D Studio MAX (3 weeks)
• Photoshop (3 weeks)
• Videography + Premiere PRO (3 weeks)
• 3D Studio MAX + AutoCAD (5 weeks)
• Photography + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• Illustrator + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• InDesign + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• Screen Printing + Photoshop (5 weeks)
• Interior Decoration (5 weeks)
• Fashion Design (5 weeks)
Some courses have been created to include a combination of these aforementioned skills (for example ‘Photoshop + Illustrator’ or ‘Photography + Photoshop’).
Upon completion of the Summer Course, you will receive a Certificate from Marbella Design Academy. This will be given out on the last day of your chosen course.
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course:
- Starts in September & June
Providing an excellent introduction to the world of Art & Design, our foundation course is primarily designed for students who do not fulfil the entry requirements for the validated programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design or Fashion Design.
All the basic design tools are taught at beginner level in order to prepare you to enter the 3-year validated design programme.
Academic Year Bachelor Degree Programmes:
We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• "This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
1st year Graphic Design Student:: Kate McLoughlin (USA)
• "Here you can decide what do you want to do in your future! You can learn more about yourself! You can dream...design and CREATE!"
1st Year Fashion Design Student:: Kate Solomennikova (Russia)
• "I have learned a lot already. Sympathetic teachers! And an incredible study environment."
1st Year Graphic Design Student:: Malin Stromblad (Sweden)
• "I like the fact that this Academy has got a relaxing atmosphere. The Marbella Design Academy is equipped with extremely friendly staff and tutors. They produce exciting courses and projects all year round."
1st Year Graphic Design Student:: Jonas Nielsen (Spain-Denmark)
• "Being in an international environment really provides the students with a dynamic atmosphere. I've really enjoyed learning things from other people's viewpoints. I'm excited to see what is coming next of projects and lectures for me as a new student at the Academy!"
1st Year Interior Design Student:: Nicola Geldart (South Africa)
Marbella Design Academy is located in Monda in the South of Spain. Monda is a charming, typically Spanish village, 15 km from the jet set town of Marbella. The Academy is located in a new, 2000m2 purpose-built building with a wide range of modern facilities.
Monda has many cosy restaurants and bars and is surrounded by the beautiful Spanish countryside and have plenty of furnished apartments for rent. It is a beautiful and safe place to study. The South of Spain has the best weather in Europe with 330 sunny days per year.
Facilities for Students with Special Needs:
We welcome special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) to apply to Marbella Design Academy. As our building has been designed according to the latest requirements for a modern design college, it fulfils all the needs of wheelchair users.
The building has smooth cement floors, 1 meter wide doors, lifts, ramps, and disabled toilet and car park. Students can easily move around in the building and in the connected restaurant.
We recommend that all students live in Monda which is a 3 minute walk from the Academy, as they will be then be able to make best use the facilities offered at the Academy and will have little travel time.
Many students opt for house or apartment sharing. We can help you to find rooms, apartments and houses for rent in Monda. They are all furnished and a short distance from our Academy.
Living in Marbella is only practical for students who have driving licences and who wish to purchase a car. If you do not have a car or a driving license, then we do not recommend that any students live in Marbella.
We have had many cases where students cannot come to classes on time as the students they have been having lifts with are not attending. If this happens, then you will be stranded in Marbella, as the public bus service from Marbella to Monda is slow and the timetable irregular.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Camino Hoyanca, Monda, Marbella, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.