Study Abroad Europe: Summer Study Abroad Spain 2024, Spanish immersion schools in Barcelona, Madrid, summer art workshops summer design courses in Barcelona. Escuela de arte en verano, cursos de diseño en España..
• Marbella Design Academy is an international design school in Monda, (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia in the South of Spain, offering summer study programmes for students from around the world.
• All classes are held in English and in small groups. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Our intensive summer courses offer a great opportunity to blend holiday and study. Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses.
• You can enter on a normal tourist visa valid for 3 months. These intensive summer courses last between 2-5 weeks, depending on the subject. We also offer a 3-month design foundation course which has a June intake.
• Students come from around the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
• We are in a stunning purpose-built facility approved by The Ministry of Education in Spain as complying with all the demands for a modern design academy.
Student Review: "This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
- Kate, USA
Estudio Nómada is an independent art school and artistic studio work-space in the vibrant Gothic area of Barcelona, on the north-eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain. We provide summer and year-round art programs for students from around the world.
Our summer art intensive submerges you in the artistic scene of Barcelona for 9 days. We also offer our Burn-in program, which is a week of critical thinking on a beautiful Spanish wine estate with fellow thinkers and creative minds.
Our summer and year-round international art program in English (or Dutch) is for professional artists and future artists that wish to work intensively on a lasting artistic and personal development. It is comprised of workshops and personalized art tuition. All classes are one-on-one or in small groups.
The program is designed and customized for - Future art students who want to prepare for art academy or for applying to an art academy; art students that want to do an internship abroad in Barcelona; and professional artists who want to enhance their working process and/or their entrepreneurial skills. We also offer an Art plus Spanish Language Immersion course.
Students stay for minimum of 2 months but preferably for 6 months or more. You will be personally guided by experienced artists and will work on personal assignments that we feel fit your needs as an artist. You focus on finding your own professional workflow and become part of a lively and very international artistic community in Barcelona.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs year-round and summer TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course in the summer months & year-round:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Located in the beautiful city of Malaga on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain, Speak & live provides quality Spanish language training for international students. We specialize in summer programs for simultaneous language exchanges between native Spanish speakers and native English speakers.
Our summer language exchange programs consist of 13 days together with Spanish participants in a program specifically designed for rapid improvement of your oral communication in Spanish. The program offers support sessions of theory and practice, but the key of the experience is the spontaneous conversations and participation in various group activities designed to boost your communication skills.
Our program has been designed by a team selected from the best Spanish schools in Costa del Sol and aims to guarantee a remarkable progress in your ability to communicate in Spanish. The learning process is supported by different leisure activities, cultural and sporting events that will be monitored at all times by our teaching team.
Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 100 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 45 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
- A full program of complementary leisure, sport and cultural activities, including a trip to the Picasso Museum
- Live with Spanish-speaking students
- All meals included
Intensive Spanish Program - 13 days:
- Finish the program with more than 200 hours of real Spanish spoken
- 86 hours of Spanish classes / group exercises
Located in Valenica, on Spain's Mediterranean coast, Berklee College of Music offers a 6-week for-credit summer music program to undergraduate students from around the world. All instruction is conducted in English. Students must have proficient English oral, writing and reading skills.
Students can choose to immerse themselves in one of three areas: Music Technology and Production, Music and Entertainment Business, or Liberal Arts & Mediterranean Cultural Studies. Our Spain Summer Study Abroad program provides an opportunity for both Berklee and non-Berklee students to earn undergraduate college credit at Berklee.
LanguageJobSpain (LJS) is a Spanish language school located in La Coruña (only an hour's flight from the cities of Madrid and Barcelona) in the region of Galicia in Northwest Spain. We offer summer Spanish courses for adults and young people as well as a range of other Spanish programs throughout the year.
In our summer Spanish courses, we put together language and culture, organizing conversational exchanges with the locals, day trips, guided city tours and other activities that will give you a real view of the Galician and Spanish cultures. The summer time in A Coruña and Galicia is especially enjoyable, with local festivals, concerts, and cultural events all along the summer.
Our summer courses are suitable for all levels - from beginner to advanced with beginners courses starting every two weeks. The minimum stay is one week. Classes are kept small - between 4 and 12 students, to ensure everyone gets the invididual attention they need.
Marbella Photography School is the education division of Costapix, which is one of the leading fashion / modelling / portraiture and conceptual photography companies on the Costa Del Sol in south of Spain. We provide high-quality summer photography courses and portfolio building for students from all over the world. The school is located just 10 minutes drive from Marbella - in The Fashion Village Studios / Finca Naundrup in Calahonda.
We cover a wide range of subjects, photography composition, set up and technical issues. Our summer courses are 1, 2 and 3 weeks in duration and are suitable for students of all levels - from beginners to advanced. Non-European students can enter into Spain on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months.
To participate in our summer photography courses, you must have your own digital camera. We only accept 6 students to each summer session to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need. For fashion and modelling, each student will participate in at least 2 photoshoots with highly professional models and staff that Costapix normally work with on the south coast of Spain.
ArtsAbroad is an organization based near Washington, D.C. that provides study abroad summer programs for adults in fields such as music, dance, visual arts, design, theater, and film. Our Flamenco Dance or Guitar + Spanish Language program in Granada, Spain, is aimed at dance and guitar students. Flamenco experience is not necessary. This program includes Daily Flamenco and Spanish language lessons plus attendance at the International Festival of Music & Dance. A weekend trip to Nerja, a nearby beach town is also included.
Study Abroad Flamenco Dance or Guitar + Spanish Language Summer Program:
- 15 day Flamenco and Spanish workshop
Flamenco dance or guitar classes at all levels
- Spanish language course at all levels
- Attend the International Festival of Music & Dance
- Excursions and activities in Granada
- Weekend trip to beautiful beach town of Nerja
Spanish Language Summer Courses:
- Online courses at all levels. Groups or individuals.
- These courses below are not for individual students.
- We only accept groups.
- Tailored made Spanish programs for School Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for College Groups
- Tailored made Spanish programs for Adult groups
- General or intensive group Spanish Language Courses
- Private Spanish Courses
- Part time Spanish Courses for residents
- DELE Exam Course
- Spanish Nationality Exams
The department of Spanish as a foreign language of the Pontificial University of Salamanca offers a quality summer program in Spanish language and culture, covering all levels from beginner to advanced. Join our special summer program at the Pontificial University and experience Salamanca, situated in Castile-Leon, the region where the standard accent of Spanish is spoken. This is the perfect place to study Spanish. Salamanca is a beautiful city of 160,000 inhabitants in western Spain, 200 kilometres from Madrid. In 2002, the city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage City for its architectural and artistic wealth.
Our classrooms and facilities reflect our philosophy of teaching: pleasant and bright setting for small groups (12 students maximum), with multimedia equipment, a computer lab with connection to the internet and a room for showing films and documentaries. The School provides free internet access to its students.
Intensive Summer Spanish language and culture program:
Summer Course in Spanish Language and Culture, with excursions and cultural activities. The program includes four hours of class of Spanish Language and Culture a day (from 09:00 – 13:00 h), consisting of grammar & conversation as well as optional subjects (Spanish and Hispano-American literature, Spanish civilization and culture, Spanish for special purposes).