London Art Portfolio:
Prepare for a degree in art, design or architecture by completing a Foundation Course in Art and Design in the heart of London! Conveniently located right next to Tower Bridge in Central London, London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design courses to UK and international students. Specialist options in our foundation course include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design. In addition to our Foundation Course, we also offer portfolio preparation specialist courses, short courses, evening classes, and bespoke one-to-one tutorials year round and in summer.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
Vibrant, International Student Environment:
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
• We teach students of all levels. We welcomes beginners, and can offer support and training for professional artists and designers too. Ideal for those returning to art and design after some time, or those contemplating a career change.
Duration: 24 weeks
Explore a wide range of art and design subjects as part of a preparation for a Bachelor of Arts (BA) application. Students choose from one of the following specialist pathways:
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Architecture and 3D Spatial Design
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Preparation Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6, or 4 weeks
• Digital Portfolio Preparation
• 1 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• One-to-one Tutoring
• Art & Design Short / Evening Classes
• Art & Design Summer Courses (Adults & Teens)
• Private Online Tutoring (Adults & Teens)
• "At first I was uncertain of my own abilities and I lacked confidence. That is why I decided to seek the expertise of Julia at London Art Portfolio. She made me feel comfortable from the very beginning and starting from our first one-to-one tutorial I began to develop my drawing skills."
• "Thanks to this course, I began to understand the value of practising and honing your craft. It is important to know how to build a project from the ground up, with time and perseverance, but it is also important to back up your ideas with practiced skill."
• "I’m currently an undergraduate student studying Architecture. After failing my first year I began to attend one-to-one tutorials at London Art Portfolio. After attending tutorials for a year I ended happily with a first and now moving onto second year!"
• "London Art Portfolio gave me creative guidance and help throughout the course to make sure I achieved and produced work, not only I, myself was pleased with, but work that would get me accepted to the schools I applied to."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 185 Tower Bridge Road, London, England SE1 2UF, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.