Find English summer schools in UK: Summer English courses in London for children & teenagers. English language summer camps for juniors, international students in Nottingham, Liverpool, Eastbourne, Bath..
Target English International: Target English International provides a range of British Council-accredited English language summer school programmes for junior students ages 11–18 in superb locations throughout the UK.
All of our summer schools are based at prestigious university and college campuses. Locations include: Bath University, Eastbourne, Hatfield, Hull University, Liverpool, London Camden, London Hendon, and Nottingham University.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
• International Summer School for Teens is an exclusive summer program in Scotland in 2019, and based on University of Stirling campus (just 40 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 45 minutes from Glasgow International Airport).
• We specialise in providing a personalised, safe, and friendly residential experience for students ages 12 to 17.
• We welcome participants of all levels from the UK, Europe, U.S., and around the world.
• Students select one academic-based morning study option (Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Global Entrepreneurship, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, or PRE IB / PRE GSCE Study Skills), and one sporting / creative afternoon course (Golf, Tennis, Theatre, Photography, or Creative Coding).
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at the University of Stirling - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world, and is also regarded as Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!” • Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!” • Saskia, Belgium
3-week Residential Summer School Programs in Scotland:
• Boys & Girls ages 12-17
• Students choose 1 'Academic' course, and 1 'Sporting / Creative' course
Academic Course Options: • Beginner English
• Intermediate English / IELTS
• English Academic Writing
• Global Entrepreneurship
• Introduction to Law
• Environmental Science and Conservation
• Study Skills (PRE IB / PRE GSCE)
Downe House is one of the most prestigious boarding schools in England, located in Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire, 45 minutes away from Heathrow International Airport, one hour from Central London and half an hour from Oxford. LINES has an exclusive let of these premises during the months of July and August.
Our teachers are all qualified, enthusiastic and professional. We are British Council accredited. Our concept is "Immersion in English at all times."
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London