English at St Andrews, Scotland:
Situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland, English at St Andrews (EASA) is a family-run business that provides residential English courses. Our unique programmes are designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky tasting.
Learning does not simply take place in the classroom, but out on the golf course (where clients are always accompanied by an EASA representative) on cultural excursions, distillery visits and whisky appreciation talks.
At EASA, we are qualified professionals and we are all very passionate about what we do. Our team has a diverse mix of skills and experience within business, and bring these together to offer added value to our clients. Designed to help you progress quickly, our short-term English courses combine quality English language classes with fun cultural and sporting activities. These courses aim to help you to significantly improve your ability to promote yourself and / or your company in an English-speaking setting. Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or above.
- Business executives + professionals who are looking for an intensive English training experience but wish to mix this with some leisure opportunities, e.g. golf, culture, whisky
- Companies who wish to reward top performance with an English training experience
- Golf enthusiasts who want to improve their English
- Whisky enthusiasts who want to improve their English
- Those interested in a unique, luxury English language holiday experience
- Graduates who would like to improve their Business English prior to further studies or entering employment.
Beautiful & Historic Location:
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the "Home of Golf" and the location of Scotland's first university. Your training will be conducted in one of The Old Course Hotel’s modern conference rooms. EASA trainers follow a curriculum which employs a wide range of innovative and creative English language training techniques designed to advance your English and keep you engaged and motivated.
- General English or Business English training available. Your programmes can be facilitated in either 1-to-1 or small group sessions with a maximum of 9 other participants. Choose to stay for 5, 7 or 14 days.
- Leisure, cultural & social activities can be combined with English classes to provide further opportunities to practice your English. These activities include golf, whisky tasting and distillery tours.
- Experience English (5, 7 or 14 days) - Intensive English course
- Experience Golf (5 days) - English classes + Golf on some of Scotland’s best courses!
- Experience Culture (7 days) - English classes + Cultural tours and visits throughout Scotland
- Experience Whisky (7 days) - English classes + Whisky tasting and distillery tours
“We have had such a wonderful 2 weeks in Scotland. We experienced that the two weeks in your English course for businesspeople helped us, back in Sweden, to continue to improve our English on our own. It gave us the motivation to continue to read English books, see English movies without subtitles, to look back at our study materials and search on the recommended websites for information. Through the personally targeted homework you reached everyone at her or his specific English level. But the most important result was that the course gave us the self-confidence to speak more naturally and fluently.
The content of the whole course was a really good mix; language classes (exercises in talking, discussions, presentations, listening, reading, spelling, pronunciation, how you stress the words etc. etc.) combined with playing golf and cultural trips. To meet the two generations of teachers was perfect. We will never forget all of you!”
- CK, International Business Consultant - Experience English
“Being able to communicate and present my company and products in accurate English is very important these days. We are a global company. It is often the common second language of many of my colleagues and clients around the world so it is important to have a broad and correct business English vocabulary. Like most Swedes I have a good level of English; however EASA with its intensive, tailored lessons has helped me a lot in a very short time. This is a course which would benefit many senior executives.
The EASA programme makes you work hard but it is also designed to help you play hard after lessons and at the weekends! Being based at the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews makes it very special and we were able to play some great golf and had an evening Single Malt Whisky appreciation talk and blind tasting in its special Tasting Room. The highlight was that we were lucky in the daily ballot and played The Old Course on our last weekend - a once in a lifetime experience for me!”
- KAN, Senior Manager Pharmaceutical Industry - Experience English
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Old Station Road, St Andrews, Scotland , UK / GB|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.