Learn English in UK: English courses for foreigners, international students in England. English language schools, intensive English courses in London. IELTS prep courses, Cambridge FCE CAE courses, business English, homestay UK for adults, teens, juniors, children. Cours d'anglais en Angleterre, cursos inglés en Londres para adultos.
1.Private Online English Courses from Cambridge, UK
Courses / Programs
• Reach Cambridge provides English Language (ESOL) courses for non-native English speakers / international students of ages 13 to 24 years old based anywhere around the world.
• Reach Cambridge's online English language courses and tutoring are designed to help non-native speakers of all levels to improve their English, and discover the cultures of England and other English-speaking countries around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in England, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from around the world with the opportunity to prepare for their exciting futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our Online Pre-University / College Preparation Courses are already popular in countries such as Greece, Hong Kong / China, Italy, India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, & more.
• Through intensive, one-to-one, private lessons with your English teacher, you will have conversations and lessons centered on your specific interests and needs. All areas of comprehension and communication are covered, with a particular emphasis on preparing you for whatever is coming next in your education.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Established in 1928 and situated in the South London town of Purley, in Surrey, South East England (less than 25 minutes from central London), Purley English Language College is one of the oldest specialist schools of its kind in the United Kingdom. We offer a wide range of English language courses for all ages and to all nationalities. We also teach a variety of other languages. Classes are always small (maximum size is 12 - 15 at peak - average 8) to ensure each student receives personal attention.
Purley English Language College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. If you are thinking of going to university in the UK and many other English speaking countries you are likely to need a particular IELTS score. IELTS is also useful for entry into many professions and professional training courses - for example nursing or finance. We have IELTS classes both morning and afternoon. Exam sittings are monthly. We can help prepare you for many other widely recognised English exams, for example: FCE, CAE, CPE, KET, PET, BEC, TOEIC and TOEFL. With a 100% pass rate we are especially successful at preparing students for entry exams to Independent Schools.
Full Immersion English; English with Homestay; Business English; General English; Intensive English; Examination Course Preparation including IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE, KET, PET, BEC, TOEIC and TOEFL; Specialist English; Specialised Courses; English for Banking, Law, Hotel & Catering, Tourism; Group Lessons; Private English Tuition; English for Au Pairs; Summer Courses.
Welcome to London Meridian College an English language school established in 2001. London Meridian College provides British Council accredited English Language Courses in London. From General English Courses, IELTS English Courses, and Cambridge Exam Courses to One-to-One Tuition and Work Experience Placement English Courses we have the Course to suit your needs. We have two campuses in London, one on Oxford Street, Soho, London Borough of the City of Westminster in Greater London near Tottenham Court Road underground station and the second campus on Holloway Road, London Borough of Islington in North London.
London Meridian College has been licensed by the UK Border Agency to enrol international students under Tier 4 of the Points Based System. As part of our student services LMC offers excellent student insurance services and has a management team who can provide you with advice and support on various welfare issues. At LMC we offer visa assistance services to help you obtain a student visa to study in the UK. LMC is accredited by the British Council.
With five English language schools in Southern England, Tompkins Educational Group (TEG) provides a wide range of English programmes to students from around the world, including at our newest branch - Bristol Language College.
Situated close to the heart of Bristol City, Bristol Language College is a British Council-accredited school that provides General English classes, Cambridge Exam preparation courses, IELTS courses, and more.
Study options range from 15, 20, or 25 hours per week + evenings, including host family accommodation, and a great social programme.
Our courses feature small classes (14 maximum, but an average of 8 per class), dedicated teachers and mixed nationalities of students.
TEG runs five language colleges in England: Portsmouth, Southampton, Bristol, Winchester and Chichester.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
LILA* is an innovative English language academy situated in the heart of Liverpool, UK. Students can enjoy a choice of many courses or we can work with the client to design a course to suit them. Students can also enjoy the sights and sounds of Liverpool with our exciting social, cultural and sporting programmes.
Students can choose from traditional accommodation with a host family, or Residence accommodation with either private bathroom, shared bathroom or a private apartment.
General English courses, exam preparation, business English, junior programmes, evening and one to one classes, groups and bespoke packages, teacher training, CELTA, FCE, CAE, Cambridge examination centre.
8.University of Warwick, The Centre for Applied Linguistics
Courses / Programs
The University of Warwick is located in the heart of England, on the border with Warwickshire in the Midlands. We offer English for academic purposes courses for international students in a lively campus community in a safe and supportive environment.
The pre-sessional English language course is available to students who have been offered a place at the University of Warwick. It can be taken for 5 or 10 weeks during the summer. It focuses on English for academic purposes and also helps students to adjust to life in Britain. The Pre-Requisite English Programme is for students who intend to study at postgraduate level either at Warwick or at another British University. The course runs from October to June, following the three terms of the academic year.
Our Academic English courses are offered by the Centre for Applied Linguistics which is an international centre of professional and academic excellence that focuses on language, culture and pedagogy. It has a long-established international reputation for its' taught postgradute courses, research degrees, English language support classes and short courses.
- Pre-Requisite English Programme for postgraduate students (runs from October to June)
- Pre-sessional English Course for students who have been offered a place at the University of Warwick (5-10 weeks during the summer)
Welcome to Live Language. We are an English School in Glasgow, west of Scotland, offering English courses. Live Language Glasgow is accredited by the British Council, English UK and Quality English.
Live Language receives students from all over the world (52 countries at the last count) so our classes have a good mix of nationalities!
While most of our courses are focused on students older than 16 years, we can provide Should students wish to maximise their learning, they can take part in our Language Exchange Programme with our Foreign Language students who also attend the school. We Listen, Involve, Vocalise and Enrich our student...
Academic English; General English ; Exam Preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Summer Intensive courses, English Plus Accommodation Package, Business Courses, English for Specific Purposes, Evening courses, One-to-One Private English Tuition.
BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSES
Executive Immersion Course
One-to-One Business English
English for Engineers
English for the Energy Industry
FOREIGN LANGUAGES CLASSES
Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Dutch, German
Teaching Spanish/French to Young Learners
English Homestay consists of a network of families living in Sussex in the south east of England, Devon & Cornwall in the south-west, and Oxford in the heart of the country.
Our families offer a comfortable homestay in lovely countryside or by the seaside, as well as English language tuition. Most of our families live only an hour or two from London.
Our teachers are all TEFL experienced and offer one to one or small group general or business English. They are caring and ready to improve your written and spoken English.
You will have plenty of opportunity to practice both listening and talking at meals and during the evening. All levels are catered for.
Testimonial: "I want to thank you for your kindness and availability. Alexia is nearly at the end of her experience, and we hope she has behaved well and that her English has improved. Thank you so much again." - Angelika & family
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-10-30 were from viewers in:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
Khamgaom,Dist: Buldhana,MaharashtraState,India, India;
Jersey, New street;
finikoudes, larnaca, Cyprus;
You are here: School & College Search> English Schools in UK> English language courses in England, London, Scotland. Summer English courses, intensive English courses, homestay with family. Estudiar inglés en Reino Unido, Londres, corsi di inglese in Inghilterra, Scozia.