Short English courses in UK: Intensive English course in Scotland, language immersion programs for business executives & professionals, private English lessons for intermediate & advanced levels, golfing holidays in Scotland.
English at St Andrews, Scotland: Experience a cultural experience with a difference with English at St Andrews (EASA)! Located on the east coast of Scotland, just one hour from Edinburgh, EASA offers tailor-made, residential English language courses. Our 7-day Experience Culture course combines quality English classes with cultural tours and visits throughout Scotland. We believe that being immersed in the English language in an English-speaking country is the most effective way to build your confidence and enhance your knowledge.
Email:Contact us below
Experience Culture + English Course - 7 days:
Create unforgettable memories of your time in Scotland and experience the English language at the same time! Our unique teaching approach gives you the opportunity to explore our unique visitor and heritage attractions with all activities conducted in English to help consolidate your learning and apply it in real-life situations.
We can create customised cultural experiences for local and ‘not so local’ tours, with part or full day options available. Your itinerary will be designed to suit your needs and wish list. We will organise all travel, destination tickets and overnight accommodation in other cities, if needed.
You will see a full variety of attractions within St. Andrews and throughout Scotland, which include:
- Edinburgh – Scotland’s capital city and home to one of the most exciting Arts festivals in the world
- Glasgow – Scotland’s City of Style with shopping style mile and historic attractions
- Tour of St.Andrews – home to the Royal romance of Kate and Prince William
- The famous Stirling Castle
- The Highlands – experience stunning and natural scenery
- Scotland’s other famous castles and monuments