Harvest English Institute, Newark, Long Branch NJ & ONLINE:
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; Los Angeles, California; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique! Our Newark institute is just minutes away from midtown Manhattan providing students with easy access to everything New York City has to offer. We offer a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for adult students already living in the USA as well as for international students. Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP) with 6 levels, TOEFL Exam Preparation, Business English, supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, Writing, private English lessons, and more. Harvest English Institute is authorized to issue the I-20 form for international students to apply for F1 student visas. We also provide ONLINE English Classes so that you can learn American English from the comfort of your home worldwide.
• Established in 1999, Harvest Institute has welcomed students from over 50 countries to study at our various campuses in the United States. Studying in the USA can be the greatest experience anyone can have in a lifetime.
• Immerse yourself in the American culture and learn American English in Newark or Long Branch (Monmouth County), New Jersey, or in Orlando, Florida or Los Angeles, California. These are amazing places to visit and enjoy while you are in the US!
Our Vision & Objective:
• The Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history.
• Our main objective is to integrate students with the English language, the American culture and way of life, and to provide them with the skills and knowledge to become linguistically proficient.
• We are also proud to be partnered with top universities around the world.
• Our English teachers are specialized in teaching different language skills, and encourage the speaking of English by all students at all times. The diversity in the classroom allows our students to practice English and make friends with international students from many different countries.
Quality Teaching Methodology:
• The Harvest English Institute methodology is an award-winning communicative course for adults and young adults that set new standards for reflecting how English is used as an international language.
• HEI uses a communicative approach and fast-paced methodology in language learning that achieves amazing results in a short amount of time.
• Morning, afternoon & evening class options
• Our intensive English courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English in less time than usual.
• Besides being an academic language school, the institute doesn't stop at simply teaching the students English but also assimilates them in the everyday American life style.
• Intensive English Program (6 levels - for Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced learning)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults & college students.
• ONLINE English Classes from USA: Learn American English from the comfort of your home. Study part-time online with 2 "live" English classes per week. Both private English classes & group sessions available.
• TESOL / ESL Certification programs to become an English teacher.
Our main office is located at 128 Wilson Avenue, Newark NJ:
• Our Newark location was the first HEI campus to open - where our students enjoy the benefits of being in central Jersey and everything it has to offer.
• As a point of entry to Manhattan, New Jersey's largest city is vibrant and diverse. A short walk from top attractions to see in your spare time, visit the Red Bulls soccer stadium, Stanley Cup-winners The Devil’s hockey team, the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, and the Prudential Center, where you can watch incredible concerts and sporting events.
• Our students also benefit from the low cost of living and studying in New Jersey - great entertainment and a vast multi-cultural environment. Home of the NJPAC theater and the Bears stadium.
• Newark certainly has a lot to offer - from sports to the exciting nightlife, all easily accessible from the Harvest English Institute Newark campus.
• Our Newark ESL school is easy to reach by bus, train, and car, and is just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan, providing students with easy access to everything New York City has to offer also!
• Students are free to use our computer lab, student lounge, equipment, and library. There are also plenty of diverse places surrounding the school for students to choose from to grab a bite to eat and enjoy the Newark social scene.
Our 2nd NJ school is located at 339 Broadway, Long Branch:
• Studying English at the Harvest Institute has always been an amazing experience, and now it got even better. Our 2nd school is located in the beautiful beachside city of Long Branch in Monmouth County NJ. We will offer all the amazing programs that are already part of the Institute's curriculum.
• "Learning English for me means more than learning words to speak and listen. I chose Harvest English Institute because you learn more, for example, there are good teachers and they only speak English, the students are great, and the school setting is very nice. So, I think here is the best for everyone. Thanks, Harvest!"
- Fu Xin, China
• “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career. After studying for over a year, my English has improved a lot. Also, the warm atmosphere provided by the teachers and classmates makes me feel comfortable and that increases my motivation and reassures me that coming here was the best choice.”
- Kassia, Poland
• "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 128 Wilson Avenue, 07105, Newark, New Jersey , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.