Harvest English Institute, Newark & Long Branch:
The Harvest English Institute is a quality English language school with campuses in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey. Our Newark institute is just minutes away from midtown Manhattan providing students with easy access to everything New York City has to offer. We offer a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for adult students already living in the USA, as well as for international students (we have successfully brought students from all over the world to our campuses in NJ). Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), Business English, TOEFL Exam Preparation, and Pronunciation / Accent Reduction courses. Harvest also offers English classes in Orlando, Florida. We are authorized to issue the I-20 to apply for F1 student visas.
• In its 10 years of success, Harvest Institute has welcomed students from over 50 countries to study at our various campuses in the United States. Studying in the USA can be the greatest experience anyone can have in a lifetime.
• Immerse yourself in the American culture and learn American English. There are great places to visit and enjoy while you are here!
Our Vision & Objective:
• The Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history.
• Our main objective is to integrate students with the English language, the American culture and way of life, and to provide them with the skills and knowledge to become linguistically proficient.
• Our English teachers are specialized in teaching different language skills, and encourage the speaking of English by all students at all times. The diversity in the classroom allows our students to practice English and make friends with international students from many different countries.
Quality Teaching Methodology:
• The Harvest English Institute methodology is an award-winning communicative course for adults and young adults that set new standards for reflecting how English is used as an international language.
• We offer English learning programs that are 20, 25 or 30 hours per week which are composed by core course and electives.
• Morning, afternoon & evening class options
• Our intensive English courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English in less time than usual.
• Besides being an academic language school the institute doesn't stop at simply teaching the students English but also assimilates them in the everyday American life style.
• Our courses are conducted professionally. The pedagogic directors are responsible for developing and updating the latest techniques.
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Elective Courses (Pronunciation, Business English, & Writing Courses)
• Business English classes
• Recreational English lessons
• Private English tutoring for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English Courses for adults & college students
• Homestay Program with an American Family
Main Office located at 128 Wilson Avenue, Newark, NJ:
Only 15 minutes by train from midtown Manhattan, Newark offers students convenient transportation with easy access to everything New York City has to offer.
Our students also benefit from the low cost of living and studying in New Jersey - great entertainment and a vast multi-cultural environment. Home of the NJPAC theater and the Bears stadium.
2nd school is located at 339 Broadway, Long Branch, NJ:
Studying English at the Harvest Institute has always been an amazing experience, and now it got even better. Our new school is on one of the most beautiful beaches in New Jersey.
We will offer all the amazing programs that are already part of the Institute's curriculum plus new courses with emphasis on professional skills, Spanish, and Portuguese classes.
We also offer an English school in Orlando Florida.
The Harvest Institute offers various types of Housing to students who come to the US to study English:
– Homestay Program with an American Family:
Selected families host our international students providing them with a family-like environment. Families that welcome our students may or may not offer meals, it all depends on the arrangements prior to the student’s arrival. All of the host families are carefully screened and their homes inspected prior to the arrival of the student.
– Apartment Share:
Shared between students locally; for students that come for an academic year or at least 6 months. These apartments are more private, usually providing the student with their own room and bath. Apartments have furnished kitchens, living rooms and sometimes dinning rooms. Most residences are located near a convenient commute to Harvest campuses – either within walking distance or with easy access to public transportation.
• “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career.
After studying for over a year, my English has improved a lot. Also, the warm atmosphere provided by the teachers and classmates makes me feel comfortable and that increases my motivation and reassures me that coming here was the best choice.”
• "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 128 Wilson Avenue, 07105, Newark, New Jersey , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.