Vietnamese Language Studies Saigon (VLS), Ho Chi Minh City:
Learn Vietnamese with a smile! Located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnamese Language Studies Saigon (VLS) is a leading professional language school specializing in teaching Vietnamese language and culture to expats and international students. With more than 25 years experience in teaching Vietnamese, VLS offers group Vietnamese classes and private lessons for adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our highly-experienced and qualified instructors can travel to your home or workplace to teach classes on-site.
• Experience & Professionalism
At VLS, we take pride in being one of Vietnam's oldest language schools for foreigners, bring you the highest possible degree of professionalism and an ongoing commitment to excellence.
Our many successful students are our proudest achievement, yet we are also among the premier training institutes for teachers of Vietnamese Language.
• Student-Centered & Flexible Classes
Our language courses and schedules are tailor-made to suit the needs of the needs of individual students, corporate clients and academic programs for international students.
• Effective Teaching Methods
Our high standard academic programs employ modern teaching techniques and have a highly practical syllabus. Our teaching methodology follows a communicative approach which emphasizes teacher-student interaction and focuses on developing students' listening and speaking skills from the start.
VLS courses are focused on getting you communicating in real life situations quickly and confidently. Our course materials are up-to-date and effective with extra-curriculum activities.
• Immersion-Based Education
We place great emphasis on immersion-based education, and encourage our students to actively participate in the Vietnamese community, where they can experience Vietnamese language and culture in the context of daily life.
for Expats / Travelers / Diplomats / College Students / International Organizations
• Vietnamese courses at 4 levels: Basic, Elementary, Intermediate & Advanced
• Morning, Afternoon & Evening classes
• Intensive Survival Vietnamese course
• Conversational Vietnamese classes
• Private Vietnamese lessons
• Academic Vietnamese classes
• Online Vietnamese classes
Special Vietnamese Immersion Courses
• Vietnamese for Heritage Learners
• Intensive Conversational Vietnamese classes
• Basic Conversational Vietnamese through video clips
• Corporate Vietnamese Training for Business Professionals / Executives / Organizations
• Vietnamese Literature
• Advanced Vietnamese Composition
• Vietnamese Teacher Training (VFL)
• Customized Vietnamese classes
We strive to offer programs that allow students to learn from not only their interactions in class, but also classes and field trips held in locations and situations outside the campus that allow students to learn language and culture in the context of daily life and a variety of cultural excursions.
• At VLS, we strive to be the leading provider of high quality Vietnamese language and culture courses for international students of all levels and learning needs.
• We aim to provide Vietnamese language training that produces effective and real results, which students can immediately apply in their daily life and work in Vietnam. Our goal is to bridge cultural gaps between the Vietnamese nation and its international friends.
• We wish to continue to conduct research and make advances in the field of teaching Vietnamese as a Foreign Language (VFL), including the development of new curriculum and course materials to be used for VFL classes.
• In addition, we will continue to train new teachers in VFL methodology, and to serve as a resource for existing teachers of VFL.
• "After studying at 5 different language schools across Asia, VLS is by far my favorite. There is a combination of effective, flexible teaching with an incredibly kind and fun staff. I can not recommend VLS more to anyone interested in studying Vietnamese."
- Stephen from Harvard University, USA, about learning Vietnamese at VLS.
• "It has been such a pleasure learning with VLS! The staff is kind and friendly with a curriculum that is both engaging and intuitive! Thank you for an incredible semester of learning."
• "Cám ơn rất nhiều! I took a 40-hour intensive continuing beginners' course at VLS, and was very satisfied with my study here. The instructors were friendly, helpful, and professional. I learned a tremendous amount, and thank everyone at the center for their patience and assistance.
The improvement and progress I have made in only two weeks is very encouraging, and I very much hope to return to Vietnam soon to continue studying. Thank you for giving me confidence to speak more!"
- Elizabeth, USA
• "This was the first language class where i was actually excited to learn everyday. The program was fun, very applicable, and made my experience in Vietnam far more exiting. Everyone on staff is kind, beautiful and incredibly supportive. Many thanks to the VLS team."
• "Thank you all for a great experience studying Vietnamese at VLS. I really enjoyed the classes and was impressed by the energy and dedication of the teachers and staff. I feel confident in using my new Vietnamese skills and look forward to continuing to improve! Keep up the great work and I look forward to continuing to study Vietnamese!"
- Best, Robert
• "I arrived with a little background in Vietnamese but left with the confidence and ability to speak some basics so that normal Vietnamese could understand what I was saying! This was a great sense of accomplishment and was the result of the patience, expertise and skills of the teachers at VLS. Thank you very much for a wonderful experience!"
- Daniel, USA
• "I knew I’ve made a good choice learning Vietnamese at VLS since the trial class. My investment is bringing me a lot of joy and I am able to communicate and understand more and more every day. Thank you for the friendly staff and my 3 teachers so far Ms Khanh, Nhung and Ngọc!"
- Renata, Brazil
• "Cám ơn Cô Nhung for being such a great teacher! Thank you for your patience with us and always going that extra bit to completely explain a concept or phrase to us. Our time here at VLS with you has been priceless. We look forward to continuing to use all you've taught us back in Australia."
- Gianni & Anne, Australia
• "Very good, I’m impressed how far I got with only 2 week intensive course, as I had no previous experience with any Asian language. People are very friendly and competent."
- Torbjorn, Norway
• "Personally, I find Vietnamese a tough language to study but VLS’s individually focused and flexible training approach has really opened a door for me into Vietnamese society. Whether chatting with a taxi driver, discovering the age of a Cholon temple or injecting some levity into the work meeting, even basic Vietnamese languages skills add tremendously to your time in Vietnam."
Nick, Prudential Vietnam
Excellent Location & Facilities:
A bustling metropolis with a booming economy, Ho Chi Minh City is an excellent place to learn Vietnamese. The city center is teeming with energy, with a young active population looking forward to Vietnam’s future.
Our language school is conveniently situated directly opposite the HTV building, only 10 minutes walk away from the cosmopolitan downtown business district, close to shopping centers, cafes and restaurants, and a diverse selection of hotels & apartment complexes.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 45 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.