Where to learn Vietnamese in Vietnam: Vietnamese courses in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi for foreigners. Intensive Vietnamese language immersion programs for international students, American college students. Study Vietnamese classes for adults, tutors for beginners, private Vietnamese lessons in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Haiphong.
1.Vietnamese Language Studies Saigon (VLS), Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
• Located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnamese Language Studies Saigon (VLS) is a leading professional language school specializing in teaching Vietnamese language and culture to expats and international students.
• With over 20 years experience in teaching Vietnamese, VLS offers group Vietnamese classes and private lessons for adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• We also offer corporate Vietnamese training for business professionals and organizations. Our highly-experienced and qualified instructors can travel to your home or workplace to teach classes on-site.
• We place great emphasis on immersion-based education, and encourage our students to actively participate in the Vietnamese community, where they can experience Vietnamese language and culture in the context of daily life.
• At VLS, we take pride in being one of Vietnam's oldest language schools for foreigners. Our many successful students are our proudest achievement, yet we are also among the premier training institutes for teachers of Vietnamese Language.
• A booming metropolis with a young population, Ho Chi Minh City is an excellent place to learn Vietnamese. Our school is conveniently situated only 10 minutes walk from the downtown business district.
Student Review: "The improvement and progress I have made in only two weeks is very encouraging, and I very much hope to return to Vietnam soon to continue studying. Thank you for giving me confidence to speak more!"
- Elizabeth, USA
Special Vietnamese Immersion Courses:
• Basic Vietnamese for Business
• Vietnamese for Heritage Learners
• Intensive Conversational Vietnamese
• Vietnamese Literature
• Advanced Vietnamese Composition
• Customized Vietnamese Classes
• Practicum Classes with real-life language practice
• Vietnamese Teacher Training (VFL)
• Corporate Vietnamese for Business / International Companies
2.123VIETNAMESE - Vietnamese Courses in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong & Hai Duong
Courses / Programs
• Recognized by the Vietnam Ministry of Education and Training, and with 4 schools in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong City & Hai Duong City), 123VIETNAMESE provides a range of elementary to advanced Vietnamese language classes to expats, tourists & international students from around the world.
• 123VIETNAMESE was founded by experienced teachers, and provides immersive Vietnamese courses to anyone who is interested in learning Vietnamese for long-term use, i.e. someone who is living and working in Vietnam.
• Our friendly courses feature experienced, energetic, creative and professional teachers with effective teaching methods.
• We understand you may have difficulties when you live in Vietnam but are unable to communicate in Vietnamese - even basic topics such as buying something from the store, speaking to taxi drivers, asking for directions, etc.
• We have provided language and culture training to foreign diplomats and international companies including the Japanese Embassy, LG Group, SamSung, Mitsubishi, Yamaha, Lotte Group, and more.
• "Thanks to 123VIETNAMESE, now I can communicate Vietnamese fluently and sing some Vietnamese songs."
- Kim, Korea
• "My teacher has helped me a lot in developing my Vietnamese language skills. Studying Vietnamese with 123VIETNAMESE is a great experience."
4.VNC Vietnamese Language Training, Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
Welcome to Vietnam! VNC Language Training in Ho Chi Minh City provides quality Vietnamese courses to anyone who has an interest in learning the Vietnamese language, and those who will arrive soon, and expatriates working and living in Vietnam today. The one-to-one programs are aimed to fully develop four basic skills: Listening - Speaking - Writing- Reading comprehension. However, lessons can be adjusted to individual purposes.
Since the late 1990s, we have been teaching Vietnamese language since the first foreigners began arriving here. With standard pronunciations, our professional teachers are graduates from university language faculties, well-trained in knowledge and teaching methodology, as well as a proper teaching practise. Our proven teaching methods will help you to communicate in Vietnamese in the shortest possible time-frame.
Why Choose VNC?
- Lessons: simple and practical
- Teachers: degree-qualified, experienced, with proven teaching method
- Classrooms: cool, clean and quiet.
- Location and schedule: customized to your needs
- Customize your course as your choice
- You can start as soon as you want.
NOTARIZED/ CERTIFIED Translation for legal documents, and a wide range of materials - from a page to a book.
Established in 2005 in Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Language School (SLS) specializes in teaching Vietnamese and Japanese language courses to international students.
Our Vietnamese and Japanese teaching staff are all well-trained, dedicated and committed to students and teaching at a high level. We always strive to provide students with enjoyable and useful lessons.
Our mission is to create comfortable and friendly learning environment for students, and to enable students to learn not only the language but also its culture through extracurricular activities.
The Vietnamese Language Garden is a Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) language school teaching Vietnamese in private one-on-one classes. Our specialized Vietnamese courses range of short 1-day courses to week-long programs dedicated to travelers to teach the fundamentals necessary for navigating Vietnam on your own. We offer:
1. The only school focused on private one-on-one lessons for all students rather than ineffective group classes
2. Years of experience teaching Vietnamese to the vibrant expat community here
3. A comfortable and relaxed garden-top and balcony setting in which to learn
4. Flexible time and location programs for expats who prefer the convenience of in-office or in-home lessons
5. A central location In Binh Thanh District, bordering District 1,10 minutes to Ben Thanh Market or Central of Ho Chi Minh City
6. Home-stay programs for travelers interested in engaging in the culture beyond class
7. Virtual lessons over Skype or Yahoo for those not in Ho Chi Minh City
8. Cultural immersion activities both with your teacher and outside of class time
Our teaching program focuses on one-on-one instruction with a native speaker trained in teaching Vietnamese. Group classes, even if they're lead by the best instructor, simply don't compare with the focus and personalized attention that a competent one-on-one instructor can offer.