Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art:
Conveniently situated in south downtown Winnipeg MB, Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art is a private beauty school that provides high-quality makeup classes and professional makeup artist certification programs. We also offer makeup classes in a range of locations throughout Canada through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps.
• Learn New Makeup Techniques
We ensure that each student learns new techniques to become an artistic, expressive and confident makeup artist in their chosen field. We aim to mould each novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• Qualified Instructors
During our hands-on makeup courses, one of our professional instructors will walk you through each makeup step and give you makeup tips/tricks. Our instructor will do the makeup on herself, and then the students do it on themselves.
• Job Assistance
We offer our graduates the opportunity to work with major fashion shows, pageant shows, and talent shows, including Top Model Canada, Miss Teen Canada, Panache Model & Talent Management Galas.
This allows you to become familiar with the highly-competitive fashion scene and immediately build on your resume, all while widening your product knowledge and experience.
In addition, graduates are offered work experience (and occasionally paid employment) in our cosmetics retail stores.
• Affordable Makeup Artist Training
We strive to keep our program fees realistic and affordable, while maintaining good value for money. Unlike other programs, students are not required to purchase any kits. All materials needed during the program are provided.
• Financial Aid Available
Sheriff Professional offers financing to qualified students.
Our students are taught using the full Canadian-made product line under the Sheriff Professional banner.
Makeup Artist Certification Program - Winnipeg only:
• Beauty and Bridal Foundation Makeup Course: Module 1
• Film and Fashion: Module 2
• Photographic Makeup: Module 3
• Portfolio Building Session: Module 4
Intensive 1-Day Makeup Artistry Bootcamps - Mobile Classes Only:
• Personal Makeup Bootcamp (3 hours)
• Personal Airbrushing Bootcamp (3 hours)
Airbrush Makeup Classes:
• Airbrushing Bootcamp Intro Level I: Winnipeg only
• Airbrushing Advanced Bootcamp Level II
• Airbrushing Make-up SPX Level I
Hair Styling Courses:
• 5 Day Hair Styling Certificate Program
• Hair Extensions Courses
• Bridal Hair Bootcamp
Makeup Classes for Teens (Ages 13-17)
• Introduction to Makeup Application Bootcamp
• Teen Airbrush Bootcamp
• Teen Grad-Prom Makeup Workshop Bootcamp
No previous experience of makeup is required for the first boot camp, as the techniques are taught from day one.
• "I found the course to be very enlightening and educational in the terms of the background of make-up and the different aspects of the industry. We had ample time for practicing the different styles of makeup and I found the criticism and corrections to be very helpful. I also like the projects we were given to help us think about other things we may be required to do in this business."
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional."
• "I graduated from the school in October 2014. When I went to the school I met my instructor and she is amazing. She made me feel very welcome. She always took her time with each student to make sure we fully got it. I'm a makeup artist now with tons of confidence. I owe that to Sheriff Professional Academy Of Makeup Artistry School."
• "After researching various makeup programs, I decided to attend Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Winnipeg, MB. I noticed that other schools did not offer the portfolio side to any of the programs that they offered. It was a wise choice that assisted me in gaining my dream career right after graduating the program.
My portfolio assisted me in standing out from my competition. The images are truly professional quality and the professional portfolio case that comes with the program really has sent me in the right direction. I cannot truly express my gratitude to the instructors and the school. I now do what I love to do and get paid work while travelling with the band I work for. I could not have achieved my dreams without the help of Sheriff Pro."
• "Loved every part of the MUA Bootcamp programs, I learned so much."
• "I came into this program not sure if it would cover everything I wanted to learn, but it surpassed my expectations. I learned many new things during the program. So happy I took my education to a new level and very pleased to have taken it with Sheriff. The instructors at the school are all knowledgeable and very patient. Thanks guys!"
“Do what you love, love what you do – become a professional makeup artist”
It is easier than you think.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 513 Osborn Street South, Winnipeg, Manitoba , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.