StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Sydney:
StudyCELTA offers University of Cambridge teacher training courses globally, including Cambridge CELTA courses in Australia. Our CELTA courses in Sydney, NSW are available year round, and can be studied full-time or part-time, face to face at the centre in Sydney or via online. The centrally-located TEFL training school in Sydney also offers Cert IV in TESOL courses, and trainees also can gain the Cert. IV via RPL on completion of the CELTA for an additional fee.
• StudyCELTA is dynamic team of highly experienced professionals working in the exciting and rewarding field of English language teaching since 1999.
• Our experience ranges from working as language teachers ourselves, to management roles in language schools in Australasia & Europe.
• The most widely recognised English language teaching qualifications internationally are those offered by the University of Cambridge, UK. The Cambridge CELTA certificate course qualifies and prepares trainees to teach English in Sydney, Australia and overseas.
• We are here to assist you and give you advice based on personal knowledge of English language teaching as a career and of this exciting city.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training school for students from outside of Sydney.
• Cambridge University ESOL CELTA Certificate Courses
Full time, intensive or part time, extensive, face to face or fully online.
The Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course qualifies and prepares you to teach English to adult learners in Australia and overseas.
The CELTA course leads to an internationally-recognised qualification, and is intended for people who have no previous experience in teaching English who would like to enter the field of English language teaching to adults. If you have some TEFL experience, but no formal qualification or training, this course is also suitable for your needs. Perhaps you are a teacher from another subject field who is interested in developing a career in English language teaching.
This TEFL / TESOL course focuses on teaching English to adults, and provides an intensive introduction to English language teaching principles, approaches and methodology.
• The English teacher training centre in Sydney is one of the country's most highly regarded institutions. The high calibre of our trainers, services, facilities and resources is assured through independent TESOL accreditation and auditing by the University of Cambridge, NEAS, ASQA and J-Shine (Japan).
• The English teacher training school is located near Town Hall train station, and the elaborate Queen Victoria Building, just moments from Sydney's most famous landmarks.
• The school is based in a modern facility with free WiFi throughout, and is well-equipped with modern audio-visual equipment. There are photocopiers and printing facilities available for CELTA trainees, a reference library, and a noticeboard with latest job adverts.
"I am thankful that I was accepted onto the CELTA course. I have been teaching English for few years, and I really enjoy teaching. However, everyone has his own problem to deal with, and so do I. Soon, I knew that CELTA course could be a great solution to my problems according to a few friends’ experiences.
After I joined the course, it proved that my judgement was absolutely right. Here, I had Denise, Claire and David as my instructors. They are, no doubt, the best teachers ever! They are not only professional but also encouraging and caring.
The CELTA course is intense, especially for a non-native speaker like me. I was very stressed while I was getting it done, and I cried so many times. When I was in my down moment, these three amazing teachers always helped me get through it. Also, they observed each teaching practice of mine carefully and discussed it with me in detail. This certainly has upgraded me to a well prepared teacher.
Although I didn’t study University abroad or live in an English-speaking country for many years, I was hired immediately when I showed the company my CELTA certificate. I have applied so many skills that I have learnt from Denise, Claire and David on my lessons, and my students always have so much fun while they are learning English in my classroom.
Moreover, the company that I am working at even wants to promote me to be a teaching supervisor.Besides, getting back to CELTA, a part of the professional knowledge, I have met so many brilliant peer-teachers here as well, and we are still in touch with each other."
• CELTA in Sydney Rated 5 Stars by Athena from Taiwan
Specific Contact Pages: - TESOL Course
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.