StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses Cebu:
Earn a highly-respected TEFL Certificate in the Filipino city of Cebu - one of the hidden jewels of South-East Asia. With a modern training centre in the heart of the multicultural port city, StudyCELTA provides a full-time, 4-week Cambridge CELTA course for local and international students who wish to become English teachers. Our intensive CELTA course is recognised and accredited by governments, employers and schools worldwide.
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate:
• Full-time TEFL course
• Duration: 4-week / 120-hours
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) is the most widely recognised initial qualification for those wishing to start an English language teaching career, and the minimum required qualification for most serious ELT schools.
CELTA Units of Learning:
The syllabus consists of five units of learning that deal with specific topic areas in the teaching of ESOL:
• Unit 1: Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Unit 2: Language analysis and awareness
• Unit 3: Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Unit 4: Planning and resources for different teaching contexts
• Unit 5: Developing teaching skills and professionalism
CELTA is a highly practical course which provides initial training in English language teaching to adults.
Course features include:
- Supervised teaching practice
- Lesson preparation and planning
- Feedback on teaching practice
- Observation of experienced teacher
- Practical seminars on methodology and language awareness.
- On your course, there will most likely be ten to twelve people.
- For CELTA courses there are always two tutors and no more than six students per tutor.
• “The course has been even more useful to me than I expected at the beginning. Not only have I learned to apply some very important teaching techniques (like elicitation etc.) but also understood how important and pleasant teamwork can be.”
• “The CELTA was hard work but the instructors were very helpful and experienced and they quickly identified my weaknesses and helped me to be honest with myself and identify these for myself and then they educated me on how to improve these.”
Email: Contact Us
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.